Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
IndianHair.net
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
IndianHairCompany.com

Official Kerry Washington Stylewatch thread...

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 34>
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 9 Votes, Average 5.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
femmefatale85 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote femmefatale85 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Official Kerry Washington Stylewatch thread...
    Posted: Mar 29 2015 at 10:37pm

Hot! or Hmm…: Kerry Washington’s Variety ​Studio Actors on Actors Giambattista Valli Pre Fall 2015 Dot and Printed Dress

Celebrity Style / Hot or Hmm / Kerry Washington / March 29, 2015
http://fashionbombdaily.com/2015/03/29/hot-or-hmm-kerry-washingtons-variety-%E2%80%8Bstudio-actors-on-actors-giambattista-valli-pre-fall-2015-dot-and-printed-dress/

A Printed Giambattista Valli Pre-Fall 2015 dress was Kerry Washington’s choice for the Variety Studio Actors on Actors event last night in LA:
0-Kerry-Washingtons-Variety-​Studio-Actors-on-Actors-Giambattista-Valli-Pre-Fall-2015-Dot-and-Printed-Dress
A upswept hairstyle and red lips completed her look:
9 Kerry Washingtons Variety ​Studio Actors on Actors Giambattista Valli Pre Fall 2015 Dot and Printed Dress
The dress was modeled with fantastically printed boots, though I can appreciate Kerry’s simple lace Louboutin pumps.
4  Kerry Washingtons Variety ​Studio Actors on Actors Giambattista Valli Pre Fall 2015 Dot and Printed Dress

Hot! She always manages to look sophisticated and elegant.
What do you think?

Kerry Washingtons Variety ​Studio Actors on Actors Giambattista Valli Pre Fall 2015 Dot and Printed Dress

Edited by femmefatale85 - Mar 29 2015 at 10:38pm
Sponsored Links

eanaj5 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote eanaj5 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 26 2015 at 11:09am
Originally posted by Motheone Motheone wrote:

Viola looks stunning in that white.

i was JUST thinking that
i hate the cut of the dress but viola needs to STAY in cocaine white Clap
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote femmefatale85 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 26 2015 at 9:58am

Snapshot: Kerry Washington by Bjorn Iooss for Net-A-Porter’s The Edit

http://fashionbombdaily.com/2015/03/26/snapshot-kerry-washington-by-bjorn-iooss-for-net-a-porters-the-edit/

kerry-washington-by-bjorn-iooss-for-net-a-porters-the-edit

kerry-washington-by-bjorn-iooss-for-net-a-porters-the-edit-1

kerry-washington-by-bjorn-iooss-for-net-a-porters-the-edit-2

kerry-washington-by-bjorn-iooss-for-net-a-porters-the-edit-3

kerry-washington-by-bjorn-iooss-for-net-a-porters-the-edit-4

kerry-washington-by-bjorn-iooss-for-net-a-porters-the-edit-5

On how she spends her Thursdays:

“Oh yes, I have no social life on a Thursday! Every Thursday within three weeks of my [daughter Isabelle’s] due date, I loaded up pre-tweets based on the episodes and what I would want to say.”

On how she deals with negativity:

“I’m really open to freedom of expression and I’m open to differences in opinion. But I draw the line at any level of sexism, racism, hatred or violence, so I block or report those people to [Twitter’s] security.”

On Olivia Pope:

“I love her. To me she’s like family, and with family, it doesn’t matter if you like them or not, you love them no matter what. I don’t always agree with her choices, but I have a lot of compassion for them.”

On Scandal’s style:

“The fashion on the show is almost another character – [costume designer] Lyn Paolo and I were on the same page about that from day one. When we sat down to discuss Olivia’s wardrobe, we had pulled all the same images off the internet and from magazines. I think because Lyn had worked on [political] shows like The West Wing before, she really understood the aesthetic of Washington, and I had already been working for the White House for two years when I started this job. We wanted to get out of the typical navy-blue, boxy, ‘woman in a man’s suit’ definition of power dressing.”

On her personal style:

“I’m a very moody dresser. For the red carpet, I am totally a stiletto girl. But in the rest of my life, I would say I’m 50/50. I love a good heel, but I also have a really great sneaker collection – that’s the Bronx girl in me.”

On what she would be doing if she wasn’t an actress:

“I would be involved in politics, but I would probably be teaching. It’s what my mother did, so it’s in my blood. My mother is so badass. I watched her get her doctorate when I was a little girl: she got that around the same time that I graduated from kindergarten so we both had caps and gowns. I grew up with a belief in the importance of a woman’s mind and that has been a real gift for me.”

Kerry Washington by Bjorn Iooss for Net-A-Porter’s The Edit.

Source: Net-A-Porter

ModelessDiva View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ModelessDiva Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 22 2015 at 9:19pm
I was about to post a few minutes ago how she looked 45....
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ModelessDiva Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 22 2015 at 9:18pm
Originally posted by Cocoa Cocoa wrote:

She is the one of the only black celebs who looks way older than she is.

So it's not just me...I said this months ago...
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote femmefatale85 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 22 2015 at 9:11pm
she looks mid 30s to me...she's 38
Cocoa View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Cocoa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 22 2015 at 9:10pm
She is the one of the only black celebs who looks way older than she is.
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ModelessDiva Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 22 2015 at 8:25pm
LOLya know? 
its a shame....she should be able to get away with this because shes flat but she didntStern Smile

nayStern Smile
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote femmefatale85 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 22 2015 at 8:20pm
i guess everyone's different

i didnt think it was inappropriate, especially since she has no boobs lol

she wouldnt wear this to the White house, but glaad of course lol
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ModelessDiva Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 22 2015 at 8:12pm
now THIS imo is inappropriate...nay to her top 

Edited by ModelessDiva - Mar 22 2015 at 8:14pm
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 34>