Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
IndianHair.net
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
IndianHairCompany.com

Official Kerry Washington Stylewatch thread...

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 36>
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Perfect Hair Collection

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 9 Votes, Average 5.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
femmefatale85 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote femmefatale85 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Official Kerry Washington Stylewatch thread...
    Posted: Aug 18 2015 at 4:30pm

kerry-washington-by-bjarne-jonasson-for-self-september-2015

kerry-washington-by-bjarne-jonasson-for-self-september-2015-1

kerry-washington-by-bjarne-jonasson-for-self-september-2015-2

Kerry Washington by Bjarne Jonasson for SELF September 2015.

On her love for pilates:

“With pilates, I get to bring my true self. I cry, I laugh. I get to go: Where is my body today? What do I need today? How can I take care of myself and push myself past my comfort zone? How can I be both loving and challenging?”

On the importance of exercise:

“I have to take care of myself in order to live life the way I want to,” she says. “It’s important to have rest days. But in the long run, if I don’t work out for, like, three days, I feel worse, not better.”

Source: SELF & Refinery 29

Sponsored Links

Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote femmefatale85 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 17 2015 at 5:24pm

Kerry Washington dropped by Jennifer Klein’s Day of Indulgence Summer Party in a $495 Suno Abstract Floral Printed Dress:
2014 8 Kerry Washingtons Jennifer Kleins Day Of Indulgence Summer Party Suno Pre-Fall 2015 Floral Dress
She accessorized with a red bag created in collaboration between Louis Vuitton and Christian Louboutin.
Kerry Washington was fabulously spotted in a floral print dress while out in Los Angeles. Gorgeous!
She later blocked the sun in $78 TOMS Traveler Collection Florentin Sunglasses in Yellow.
TOMS Traveler Sunglasses  Kerry+Washington+Celebrities+Attend+Jennifer+5QGrdemT98ex
Her fit and flare floral frock has deep pleats, a V-neckline, and wide straps.
6 Kerry Washingtons Jennifer Klein Day Of Indulgence Summer Party Suno Pre-Fall 2014 Abstract Floral Dress
8 Kerry Washingtons Jennifer Klein Day Of Indulgence Summer Party Suno Pre-Fall 2014 Abstract Floral Dress

4 Kerry Washingtons Jennifer Klein Day Of Indulgence Summer Party Suno Pre-Fall 2014 Abstract Floral Dress
Her bag boasts red calf hair and a bow detail.
kerry washington Louis-Vuitton-Christian-Louboutin-Shopping-Bag-Rear
Her shades feature a bold frame available in seven stylish colorways.
Kerry Washingtons Jennifer Klein Day Of Indulgence Summer Party  10007097_FlorentinMatteYellow-A2-1450x1015
She looks really pretty! She knows what silhouettes work for her, and she werks it.
What do you think?

naturesgift View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote naturesgift Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 05 2015 at 8:21pm
look's good for her age?? she is 38 not 58??
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote femmefatale85 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 05 2015 at 5:02pm

ABC is KILLING IT with women of color as leading ladies n the network.

photo DisneyABCTelevisionGroup2015SummerTCAiy8IYD_LgVxl.jpg

Well hello there Olivia Pope! “Scandal” actress Kerry Washington was all about color and prints on the carpet at the Disney ABC’s 2015 Summer Television Critics Association Tour held at the Beverly Hilton Hotel last night.

photo DisneyABCTelevisionGroup2015SummerTCAN2QiyX-UcDLl.jpg

The upcoming season 5 of the hit ABC series looks like it's going to be many things. In the first promo trailer, it looks like Olivia Pope finally gets the guy…the President of the United States Fitzgerald Grant. But will it last? If you missed the teaser, you can check out the trailer HERE.

"Scandal" will return to the small screen on Thursday, September 24th at 9/8c on ABC. And we’re here for it.

photo eyes2.jpg

photo eyes5.jpg

Kerry Washington took over the official "Scandal" Instagram account for a few behind-the-scenes flicks and "us-ies" from the TCA fun:

photo eyes14.jpg

She rounded up her Gladiators for an "us-sie."

photo eyes4.jpg

And there's Shonda Rhimes! We can't wait to see what's in store for ShondaLand this fall! 

Kerry kept it coming with the "us-ies":

photo eyes1.jpg

photo eyes10.jpg

photo eyes11.jpg

While on the panel, a reporter asked Shonda about creating her legacy where she responded,  “I don’t spend time thinking about legacy. We’re still doing this. I stay in the present — that’s useful."  Word!

Who's ready for ABC's fall line up? We sure are!

Photos: Getty/Instagram

Categories:
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote femmefatale85 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 22 2015 at 11:00pm

kerry washington glamour south africa august 2015
Kerry Washington for Glamour South Africa August 2015.

DiorShowGirl View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DiorShowGirl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 03 2015 at 5:06am
Kerry's skintone , face , body. legs is simply gorgeous..

Edited by DiorShowGirl - Jun 03 2015 at 5:07am
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote femmefatale85 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 03 2015 at 1:49am
kerry-washington-at-glamour-women-of-the-year-awards-in-london
rickysrose View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rickysrose Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 14 2015 at 10:40pm
Ms Cicely's face and shape look great
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote femmefatale85 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 14 2015 at 10:10pm

photo PaleyCenterMediaHostsTributeAfricanAmericanBTiqBufeWlrl.jpg photo PaleyCenterMediaHostsTributeAfricanAmericanLIKxs9h1WjVl.jpg

photo PaleyCenterMediaHostsTributeAfricanAmericant5rE98zLxaul.jpg

photo PaleyCenterMediaHostsTributeAfricanAmericanDD90lmIc_j-l.jpg

Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote femmefatale85 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 14 2015 at 9:48pm

Hot! or Hmm… Kerry Washington’s 2015 ABC Upfront Alice + Olivia Fall 2015 Strapless Beaded Jumpsuit

Scandal star Kerry Washington took to the 2015 ABC Upfront in an Alice + Olivia Fall 2015 Strapless Beaded Jumpsuit:

Kerry+Washington+2015+ABC+Upfront+Arrivals-alice-olivia-jumpsuit-3

Kerry opted out of the sleek chignon and dark red lip that accompanied the look in the Fall collection.

alice-olivia-fall-2015

Hot!

Kerry+Washington+2015+ABC+Upfront+Arrivals-alice-olivia-jumpsuit

What do you think? Hot! or Hmm…?

Kerry+Washington+2015+ABC+Upfront+Arrivals-alice-olivia-jumpsuit-2

http://fashionbombdaily.com/2015/05/13/hot-or-hmm-kerry-washingtons-2015-abc-upfront-alice-olivia-fall-2015-strapless-beaded-jumpsuit/

Edited by femmefatale85 - May 14 2015 at 9:48pm
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Human Hair Wigs
Double Leaf Wig
EvaWigs
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Senghori Shells
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon