Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Angkor Cambodian Hair

OFFICIAL ROBYN RIHANNA FENTY THREAD

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 222>
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Bootiful Cream

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 36 Votes, Average 2.61  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Im_oh_so_hott View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Im_oh_so_hott Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: OFFICIAL ROBYN RIHANNA FENTY THREAD
    Posted: 22 hours 31 minutes ago at 2:29pm
Originally posted by coconess coconess wrote:

She doesn't need to Do anything.

I mean If I were her.. I'd be planning how to get my own..
But yea if I become rich Id take care of everyone too.

I didn't read all that but until I do and decide I agree.. her dad can shut up

If i was rich and traveling the world, my best friend would be right there with me, just looking cute.
Sponsored Links

femmefatale85 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote femmefatale85 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 hours 14 minutes ago at 1:46pm
rihanna xmas tree
coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 23 2014 at 10:27am
She doesn't need to Do anything.

I mean If I were her.. I'd be planning how to get my own..
But yea if I become rich Id take care of everyone too.

I didn't read all that but until I do and decide I agree.. her dad can shut up
Princess_S View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Princess_S Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 23 2014 at 9:53am
So everyone's speculation is right. Mellissa doesn't do a damn thing. 

I never thought she did.I always though Robyn just decided to bring her best friend along the ride with her. A familiar face from back home.
Random Thoughts View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Random Thoughts Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 23 2014 at 9:23am
Originally posted by Princess_S Princess_S wrote:

‘But she helps Robyn pack her bags,’

http://i.minus.com/ix88KYmcyjAmZ.gif
Princess_S View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Princess_S Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 23 2014 at 9:08am
Daddy Fenty not only talked about his embarrassing drunken night, he also revealed his disdain for Rihanna’s best friend Melissa, what he thinks of Chris Brown, and how he’s messed up time and time again, even after Rihanna put him through rehab.

Peep the highlights:

On what happened during the Diamond Ball
I had Johnny Walker Black. I had two doubles man and tripped over a chair. I had been on the [red] carpet for the pictures, I meet a couple of famous people I knew go and talked with them, and then somebody left a chair and I stepped back and fell over, I saw my ex (Monica) look up, and within a few minutes after the picture was taken, security came up and said ‘We’re taking you home.’ I said, ‘But I haven’t seen my daughter yet,’… and they said ‘Don’t matter man.’ They said, ‘Please do not make a scene it will reflect on your daughter.’ When I got back I picked up a bottle of Johnny Walker Black, had a couple and went to sleep.

I’m sad how it ended of course, I should have never taken that first drink or any drink for that matter. I wish I had seen her of course.She will probably hear how I was and how I had a few drinks, so I guess she would be angry with me. I think she is, I’m not sure, we haven’t spoken just yet.

On why he decided to relapse and drink
That day of the event I was really down. My other son and daughter in Barbados, Samantha and Jamie, were not invited and they were on my case about it and making me feel bad and guilty. Cousins and everybody on the other side was invited but why wasn’t Jamie and Samantha there? It wasn’t the first time either. I got really down and depressed and that was basically why I started drinking that day.

On his 30-day stay at Summit Rehab in Malibu
It was just the first three days (I didn’t like) other than that I was at a resort. I went to the classes and state my opinion, and people listen to me for some reason. Four of us used to hang out, one guy and the two actors, the rest of the people were kids. It was an experience, I ended up meeting some very good people there and we share a friendship up to this day.

It was a good thing and I was off the alcohol for a long time. She came to visit and we talked. She asked me if it was hard. She was happy to see me, said she was very proud of me at the time. She sent bags of stuff for me, tracksuits, warm jackets and shampoo, an extra pair of shoes and slippers – some nice stuff.’

I don’t see myself as an alcoholic, I don’t realize when I get that drunk. Call me a drunk or alcoholic in denial, whatever you want to call me but I have realized I could drink or not drink.I only start[ed] drinking, once I come back here in December.I feel bad because I let her down because she spend all that money putting me in rehab, [and] then find me drunk somewhere. It is not good.What can I say but I’m sorry. It’s me who f–ed up.

On if he worries that Rihanna may take after his bad habits
“Of course there’s always a worry in the back of my head. There’s a worry in the back of my head with her friends, even some of her family.[…]What’s the name of that place, that very expensive place, Harrods [in London]. We going in there and I just see her friends, stocking up on shoes like crazy. Parasites – whatever you want to call them – that need to go and have their own life.

On why he doesn’t like Rihanna’s bestie Melissa Forde
If it was me she would have to go, if I had anything to do with it she would have to go. She’s the one who goes shopping and everything. I think Melissa should be old enough to be able to stand on her own two feet, of course come and visit her like the rest of her friends but she doesn’t need to be there all the time. Monica (Rihanna’s mother) says, ‘But she helps Robyn pack her bags,’ I said, ‘Melissa don’t pack no bags sweetheart, I know that, so don’t give me that. I’ve been in the house. I said that’s a joke. LOLLOL

Ronald also revealed that despite some recent rumors that suggested Rihanna is pregnant, she’s definitely not with child and she’s still very single:

She says, ‘Dad can you believe I don’t have a man?’ A beautiful woman like that don’t have a man, no I don’t believe it. She needs to find the right man who’s compatible. She may be looking in the wrong direction, they don’t have to be in the entertainment business but that’s the people she’s meeting.

No she’s not pregnant, but I want someone to start giving me grandchildren! Of course I want to be a grandfather. All my friends in their late 40s and 50s have got grandchildren, why not me? She tell me she’s waiting on her sister Samantha. She’s 32 and married but has not had children yet.

Read more: Necole Bitchie.com: Rihanna’s Father Admits He Almost Ruined Her Diamond Ball http://necolebitchie.com/2014/12/rihannas-father-admits-he-almost-ruined-her-diamond-ball/#ixzz3MjYvz6Pf

Read more at http://necolebitchie.com/2014/12/rihannas-father-admits-he-almost-ruined-her-diamond-ball/#XswHzx1Qp1g0isle.99
coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 23 2014 at 7:09am
they look like hobos 

her lashes are so short.. 

Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote femmefatale85 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 23 2014 at 6:47am

SPOTTED: Rihanna And Melissa Forde EN ROUTE To A Photoshoot In NYC, RiRi SHARES Selfies From The Makeup Room

Dec 22 | by _YBF

photo rihdfvfderer.png

Rihanna and her bestie Melissa Forde were spotted in NYC on their way to a photoshoot. See their street candids inside and a few selfies that RiRi snapped...

photo walkingmelsisa3.jpg

This afternoon, Rihanna was spotted leaving her Soho NYC hotel en route to a photoshoot in Brooklyn.

photo walkingmelissa2.jpg

She rocked a floor length maroon and silver coat as she and Melissa Forde exchanged laughs on their way to a chauffeured car.

photo walkingm1.jpg

Speaking of Melissa, Rihanna's dad had some not-so-nice things to say about her hanging onto Rihanna.  A few days ago, he said, "I think Melissa should be old enough to be able to stand on her own two feet, of course come and visit her like the rest of her friends but she doesn’t need to be there all the time."  Ouch.

Over in Brooklyn...

photo ririeec43.png

Rihanna posted a few selfies from the makeup room while getting ready.

photo mbrrr334.png

photo riri543.png

We're not sure where Rihanna's photos will end up but they could be publicity stills from her forthcoming R8 disc.

photo ririri32.png

While we still don't have a release date for the disc, the streets are buzzing that R8 is fire!

Afterwards...

photo walkinglemissa5.jpg

Rihanna was snapped leaving the Brooklyn studio where she shot her pics.

Photos via  247PapsTV / Splash News

Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote femmefatale85 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 19 2014 at 12:05pm
Rihanna Shot A Secret Project In Paris Co-Starring The Navy

rihanna paris fans 

The Navy can’t stay mad at Rihanna for too long. Following a severe shade fest on her Instagram for daring to promote Ne-Yo’s upcoming album, “Non-Fiction”, while the status of her eighth studio album remains to be unknown, thousands of fans handpicked by Rihanna’s team joined the pop star at a secret video shoot in front of the Eiffel Tower on Thursday night. OF ALL THE NIGHTS NOT TO BE IN PARIH.

After speculation that the mob scene was a shoot for a music video off her forthcoming album, Rihanna hit the ‘Gram and squashed rumors, captioning a picture from her crowd surf, “ran off set of an editorial shoot, straight into the arms of my fans… thank you french navy.” BUT I CALL BULLsh*t. It’s just a tad suspicious that portions of a new track, rumored to be a Mitus produced single titled “Only For A Night”, played throughout the crowd surfing moment, with no professional photographers in sight. *Side-eying you, Rihanna*

Could this actually have been some sort of R8-related feature we don’t deserve to know about yet? A promo? A “We Found Love”-esque music video?

http://swaggernewyork.com/2014/12/19/best-rihanna-shot-a-secret-project-in-paris-a-new-tiny-vine-star-is-born/

Edited by femmefatale85 - Dec 19 2014 at 12:06pm
Gkisses View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Gkisses Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 18 2014 at 9:15pm
I love that video....i wanna hug
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Little Black Scarf
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 222>