BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

OFFICIAL ROBYN RIHANNA FENTY THREAD

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 290>
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Luffy Wig

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 38 Votes, Average 2.63  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
nitabug View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nitabug Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: OFFICIAL ROBYN RIHANNA FENTY THREAD
    Posted: Feb 08 2016 at 11:06am
Oh,, that wasn't to you. It's the fact that they have a white girl modeling anything island related.

eta: damn, TH was the designerConfused

He couldn't find another Aaliyah??? sigh...

Edited by nitabug - Feb 08 2016 at 11:07am
Sponsored Links

afrokock View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote afrokock Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 08 2016 at 10:42am
I was talmbout Tommy Hilfiger
nitabug View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nitabug Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 08 2016 at 10:01am
The white girl modeling it though... Come on...
afrokock View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote afrokock Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 08 2016 at 5:40am
Cultural appropriation
mizzsandra00 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote mizzsandra00 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 07 2016 at 11:58pm
Im here for Rih and usually Im not a fan of her style......
femmefatale85 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote femmefatale85 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 07 2016 at 5:47pm
Hot! Or Hmm…: Rihanna’s Snapchat Behind The Scenes Teasers Work Video Spring 2016 Tommy Hilfiger Bikini And Round Neck Sheer Crochet Side Slit Short Sleeve Cover Up Dress

Well Rihanna better, “Work, work, work, work, work, work!!!” The Bajan Badgal teased fans on Snapchat giving glimpses of her soon to be released ‘Work’ video from the ANTI album. She oozed both sultry and seductive, posing alongside Drake and Director X while outfitted in a Spring 2016 Tommy Hilfiger Bikini and Round Neck Crochet Sheer Short Sleeve Cover Up Dress:

Rihanna-drake-instagram Instagram Behind The Scenes Work Video Spring 2016 Tommy Hilfiger Bikini And Round Crochet Short Sleeve Cover Up Dress

Her bikini and saucy red, yellow, green and navy blue cover up evoke island vibes. The eight-time Grammy award winner opted for a sleek bob hairstyle and a statement green hue on her lips. Well gyal, werk!

Rihanna Instagram Behind The Scenes Work Video Spring 2016 Tommy Hilfiger Bikini And Round Crochet Short Sleeve Cover Up Dress

Hot, hot, hot! I’m ANTIcipating what the video has to offer.

What about you? Hot! Or Hmm…?

Gkisses View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gkisses Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 06 2016 at 7:38am
Ellen interview
https://youtu.be/JT1PLraC3_M

Edited by Gkisses - Feb 06 2016 at 7:40am
Ds2nice View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Ds2nice Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 05 2016 at 10:24am
Rhi brought that skirt back to life.  That ish is hot.    Shiiittt!  She makes me want to up my fashion game and snag me a patent leather skirt too.  

Rumbera View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote Rumbera Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 04 2016 at 5:16pm
I would never buy that skirt based on the model's photo.
femmefatale85 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote femmefatale85 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 04 2016 at 4:44pm
CELEBRITY STYLE, FASHION, HOT OR HMM, RIHANNA

Splurge: Rihanna’s Ellen DeGeneres Show Alexandre Vauthier Green Patent Mini Skirt and Christian Louboutin Orange Python So Kate Pumps

Queen RiRi is back at it!

The Bajan songstress made a quick appearance on the Ellen DeGeneres Show while uplifting a vintage army-inspired jacket, a $1,595 Alexandre Vauthier green patent mini skirt and $850 Christian Louboutin Orange Python So Kate Pumps.

rihanna-hot-or-hmm-fbd1

Throughout the interview, Rihanna discussed her relationship with Drake, her dressing room essentials and (of course) her upcoming Anti World Tour…

… But, it’s the fashionista’s ‘fit that has social media buzzing!

rihanna-hot-or-hmm-fbd2

Her pricey Alexandre Vauthier Patent Green Mini Skirt was quite the eye-catcher! The edgy (yet sultry) piece boasts a zipped feature and a high-waisted fit.

rihanna-hot-or-hmm-fbd3

Although I was unable to find Rihanna’s EXACT color, there was silver metallic option available here – but, it’s sold out as well.

rihanna-hot-or-hmm-fbd5

And, we already know the Bad Gal’s shoe game is always point! In this instance, she werk werk werk werk werked in a bomb pair of orange python Christian Louboutin So Kate Pumps.

rihanna-hot-or-hmm-fbd4

The stunners house a serious heel and ooze sheer chicness.

rihanna-hot-or-hmm-fbd6

rihanna-hot-or-hmm-fbd2

I’m here for it all! Go RiRi!

Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
iLace Wigs
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Netwurks Xcel21
Human Hair Wigs
Double Leaf Wig
EvaWigs
Nor-ahs Unique Blends