FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Angkor Cambodian Hair

How do I start a hair care line?

Post Reply Post Reply
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Bootiful Cream

Author
SurveenA4 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SurveenA4 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: How do I start a hair care line?
    Posted: Feb 05 2014 at 1:40am
Firstly you have to train from a good hair saloon.
Sponsored Links

imaneisraa View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote imaneisraa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 25 2014 at 5:53pm
Hair is the women's first thiing seen from a long distance and it decisive in how people consider you
http://the-best-hair-dryer-reviews.com/
ArganOil View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ArganOil Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 14 2013 at 8:06pm
If you are interested in starting your own line of hair treatment oil I have a great product that includes Moroccan Argan Oil. Please let me know if you are interested. Thecleargroup1@gmail.com. Thank you 
klouynee View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote klouynee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 16 2013 at 4:18am
Many people think, the hair is bad to can eat walnuts, how compensatory nutrition, such as "inside the" way of repair, and hairdressing experts remind us: since the hair had grown through the scalp hair, the body won't supply nutrient for hair, only by added nutrients, to maintain the luster of the hair and health. Hair contains about 15% water, but if it is below 10%, will be immediately and present a variety of dry phenomenon, electrostatic, hair falling, inchoation split ends. Autumn is dry, water can not get timely supplement, reduce the secretion of sebaceous gland, hair dry and fall off. In hair loss relative increase in autumn, so we should pay attention to the care of the hair, or you will make trichomadesis aggravating. So some good habits can make you more good hair care.
relaxysmith View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote relaxysmith Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 19 2013 at 2:01am

Thanks for sharing your experience. I think the best way to regrowth your hair by applying the home remedies. But it is sometimes impossible for some people who are staying outside the home. But you can take a scalp massage in any parlor. Otherwise use good shampoo and conditioner. Hope like the info...........

http://www.nisim.co.za/ - Hair Loss Treatment
jeniliyaa View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jeniliyaa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 09 2013 at 1:59am
Hello ,

Hair is the secret of our beauty . I would maintain my hair shining and growing  and also say thanks 
are the highest from of thoughts and thanks to provide to good organic shampoo and product , and that gratitude is happiness doubled by wonder . 

http://nycsalomon.com/

Edited by jeniliyaa - Apr 09 2013 at 2:03am
cafayzieg View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cafayzieg Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 09 2013 at 2:04am
Last weekend, I went to get a haircut, now find that extremely dry. How can i do? thanks a lot.
Free, http://www.convert-avitomp4.com - convert avi to mp4  is interesting. Have a good day.

Edited by cafayzieg - Jan 09 2013 at 2:07am
braggkristin View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote braggkristin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 25 2012 at 5:20am
Hello, I would like to tell hair products but i have no idea on how to find vendors and suppliers for black hair care products.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote braggkristin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 25 2012 at 5:18am
I am a salon owner and i would like to produce an organic shampoo and product line for retail sale and to sell in my own salon but have no idea on where to start with ingredients and production. please help. also i am open to selling products in my salon on consignment in the meanwhile. thanks
vjykmr89 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote vjykmr89 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 09 2012 at 11:38pm
could you point me in the direction of the mechanics of business and all things "hair care business"?
Please and Thank you 
Have a blessed day :)Shocked
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Little Black Scarf
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon