Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Hair Care > Weaves / Extensions (Newbies)
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Has Anyone Tried Karida Hair Co from Aliexpress
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

Has Anyone Tried Karida Hair Co from Aliexpress

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
Pretty_Thick_Me View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Pretty_Thick_Me Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Has Anyone Tried Karida Hair Co from Aliexpress
    Posted: Dec 20 2012 at 10:53am
Thank you and your welcome.
Sponsored Links

DarkestBeauty View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DarkestBeauty Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 20 2012 at 10:45am
Originally posted by Pretty_Thick_Me Pretty_Thick_Me wrote:

I have had mine in for like a month now. & I have a 14, 16, 18, & 2 20s. What I have noticed are my 20s are the problem. & I ordered both at separate times and they both have done the same thing. But all my other bundles are pretty and soft. And my hair still has it's wave. I have also lightened to like a brownish red. You can see the hair on my post I made or my ig @jusme_rissad

Your picture are really pretty and thanks I checked out your post. What is stopping me is your experience with the two 20 inch bundles they are the longest and that's the length I wanted and I dont want to experience the same thing you are with the hair but I do aprreciate your post and look forward to you try more hair to review because this information is very helpful. Thanks

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DarkestBeauty Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 20 2012 at 10:40am
Originally posted by keelolo1 keelolo1 wrote:

I just dyed and conditioned 4 bundles of straight for my friend. Maybe the previous poster got a bad batch but the 4 I have are gorgeous and took dye well. And shedding is minimal from what i see. My friend hasnt "worn" the hair yet but as much weave as I have invested in i can usually tell hair that will give trouble and this isnt one of them. But to each is own. With any hair, you have to order at your own risk. But so far i like it and i plan to order from them for myself. She got 20, 18, 16, 14 for $163

Seems like the straight hair is pretty decent but the curly is a problem I dont want to take any chances. Thanks for sharing you are one of the vets so it is greatly appreciated LOL 

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DarkestBeauty Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 20 2012 at 10:31am
Originally posted by BodyLikeHers BodyLikeHers wrote:

Do NOT buy this hair . . . this hair is JUNK!!!! TRASH hair

I have worn this hair for a month now. It is ALWAYS dry, the ends are ugly, the hair has no flow whatsoever!!! I am completely disgusted with this hair. . . it is by far the worst I have ever encounter. I bought 4 bundles, 26", 22", 18", 14" and my cousin bought 24", 20", 16", 12" my sister bout a 20", 18" 16, and 14". We ALL hate this hair. This hair will not dye or take color lighter than black. The waves wash out completely after the first cowash. I want my money back. The customer service is wonderful BUT DON'T BE FOOLED!!! They want you to buy this junky hair

Damn Thank You!!! I will not even do it anymore I was just about to give it a try after I seen a review. I really thank you again because I dont want to throw my money away sticking to Queen everyone has said it was the best. I'm sorry about your experience btw hope the can compensate you somehow.
terrificterrell View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote terrificterrell Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 15 2012 at 10:37am
I will post pictures...Just really busy. Hopefully I'm able to today c/cuz I've lightly bleached my bundles and washed/treated my friend's bundles as well and I am beyond pleased with this purchase!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Pretty_Thick_Me Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 14 2012 at 9:25pm
Updated my experience w/ the hair in a post. I've had the air for bout a month.
esha wants hair View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote esha wants hair Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 13 2012 at 9:23pm
TT please post pics
PLEASE
terrificterrell View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote terrificterrell Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 13 2012 at 9:10pm
I got my package!! The hairs are gorgeous! 10 bundles in all, 14/16/18 "brazilian" loose wave, 12/14/16 "brazilian" body wave and 16/18/20/22 straight. So far I've only handled the straight hair which I've washed, conditioned, 'plop' in the microwave, soaked in hot fabric softner and have marinating in a ziploc bag of oils. I took photos and is trying to decide whether or not to make a postEmbarrassed

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Pretty_Thick_Me Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 13 2012 at 11:17am
I have had mine in for like a month now. & I have a 14, 16, 18, & 2 20s. What I have noticed are my 20s are the problem. & I ordered both at separate times and they both have done the same thing. But all my other bundles are pretty and soft. And my hair still has it's wave. I have also lightened to like a brownish red. You can see the hair on my post I made or my ig @jusme_rissad
keelolo1 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote keelolo1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 13 2012 at 11:13am
I just dyed and conditioned 4 bundles of straight for my friend. Maybe the previous poster got a bad batch but the 4 I have are gorgeous and took dye well. And shedding is minimal from what i see. My friend hasnt "worn" the hair yet but as much weave as I have invested in i can usually tell hair that will give trouble and this isnt one of them. But to each is own. With any hair, you have to order at your own risk. But so far i like it and i plan to order from them for myself. She got 20, 18, 16, 14 for $163
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Dime Curves Enhancement Shake
Dependable Quality Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123>