Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Hair Care > Lace Fronts (Newbies)
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Angkor Cambodian Hair

My Kinky straight wig from Ailibaba

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 5>

Bootiful Cream

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 2 Votes, Average 5.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
new guy on da block View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote new guy on da block Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: My Kinky straight wig from Ailibaba
    Posted: Apr 09 2013 at 10:47pm
Looks great!!!
Does anyone know anything about  "It's better than the rest" hair company in Atlanta? I brought some hair from him on wholesale and the first time I purchased the hair it was alright! A few girls was like it was good for about two months. Then the second time I purchased the hair it took a month for me to get it and when I finally got it, to be honest, the hair was not what I ordered, the lengths was way too short, the weight was way too low, about 3oz maybe. The hair had no soft touch, no luster, no bounce...a lot of grays, and stuff all inside the hair. Please tell me a good hair company i can buy from. What about "GoodHairLTC".  I need a few good venders, wholesale venders too PLEASE!
Thank you
New Guy On Da Block
Sponsored Links

waveyrus View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote waveyrus Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 09 2013 at 10:05pm
Thanks for the comments, I'm not a pro at the application yet but I'm working on it. I think my issues are that I don't use glue and my hair is natural under the wig so it's hard to get a flat base. I tried pluking the part out but it was hard to rip the hair out, and it was starting to look bald so I stopped. But everone thought it was my real hair, so I'm ok with it. As for the hold, about a month ago it was getting tangled so I gave it a bleach bath. It look get. However 2 weeks ago I gave it a deep conditioning and it became poofy. I flat ironed it, but 5mins it huge, and bunches in the back. So I just orderd another one yesterday. I think it lasted along time. My next wig I'm going to try to add kinky baby hairs so I can wear it in front of hairline.
Asia35 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Asia35 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 11 2013 at 12:21pm
The texture is nice.
Polished07 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Polished07 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 11 2013 at 11:04am
Originally posted by Lwhite1960 Lwhite1960 wrote:

Yes, it is the same unit. Malaysian "virgin (stop judging me!)" curly by Holly (found her in the Newbie info threads).
     Knot bleaching tech by AshleysMom.
     Fake scalp tech by Celie (coban bandage method).
     "Get like Me" braids via CurlyGirl.

DAMN! I miss the VETS!!! This joint was on and popping! No one would have ever complimented someone who just plopped a unit on their head behind the hairline. You all should be ashamed!

Despite the trolling (yeah, I admit it) I sometimes did, I never told anyone they looked good with when I clearly saw they needed direction to stop looking like boo-boo the fool.

No offense to the OP, but hun you need to work on the part.

Goes to research all the info you just posted lol! Im trying to serve with my kinky straight hunti and I need pointers got my closure game on point its time to get my lf wig game up to parr lol
TheCornDoctor View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TheCornDoctor Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 11 2013 at 11:01am

Yes, it is the same unit. Malaysian "virgin (stop judging me!)" curly by Holly (found her in the Newbie info threads).

DAMN! I miss the VETS!!! This joint was on and popping! No one would have ever complimented someone who just plopped a unit on their head behind the hairline. You all should be ashamed!

Despite the trolling (yeah, I admit it) I sometimes did, I never told anyone they looked good with when I clearly saw they needed direction to stop looking like boo-boo the fool.

Abrasive, but so TRUE. 
KurlieBeautie View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote KurlieBeautie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 10 2013 at 7:54pm
ClapBig smile
MdDyme07 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MdDyme07 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 10 2013 at 10:52am

Have you ever heard the quote "it's now what you say but how you say it" ???? 

Edited by MdDyme07 - Mar 10 2013 at 10:52am
YaYaStar View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote YaYaStar Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 10 2013 at 10:09am
Waveyrus..nice unit

Lwhite1960... that virgin malaysian unit application is impressive.

Edited by YaYaStar - Mar 10 2013 at 10:12am
Lwhite1960 View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lwhite1960 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 10 2013 at 8:25am

Polished07 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Polished07 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 09 2013 at 12:07pm

Nice unit, but I am Not feeling that part at all.

just saying.

Is this the same wig? I like this application of these pics, Im not loving the OP's initial application but the second one was cool, I think the lace has makeup or something on the first pic, I just hope it turns out ok, Im taking a chance by buying from them but thats what happens when you buy from CV's
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Little Black Scarg
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 5>
  Share Topic