No such thing as 4c hair or Afro hair no curl

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 4>
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Bootiful Cream

Author
bajanbklyngirl View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bajanbklyngirl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: No such thing as 4c hair or Afro hair no curl
    Posted: Dec 13 2012 at 1:15pm
I came to this thread for the foolishness but I am glad I read it,
@Hollistics you are sooo pretty and that is a great website
Sponsored Links

Hollistics View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hollistics Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 12 2012 at 10:32am
"If it's really you" Girl, you better stop making me feel important! Thanks so much!! I feel so new to the blogging and forum scene but I LOVE natural hair and wanted to find a way to share that with people. Please continue to support my blog and Like me on facebook! - www.facebook.com/hollistics. Also, I'm interested in featuring all types of natural hair on my blog, I don't want it to just be about me or my hair. Please share your hair story to be featured on Hollistics by emailing me at Hollis@Hollistics.com. Okay, I'm done with all the shameless plugging. :) 
yaya24 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote yaya24 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 12 2012 at 9:34am
I try my best not to go into threads started by Veemack.... Ermm

But I'm sooo glad I did on this one.

If its really you..
.....  WOW Hollis is posting on BHM??Shocked
I absolutely love your pictures!!!
You look so Afrocentric and exotical LOL
Congratulations on all of your success!

Yay for black models.
Yay for Southern belles!!!

Welcome to BHM.
babyk94 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote babyk94 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 12 2012 at 8:00am
Originally posted by Hollistics Hollistics wrote:

RubyNaturalPrincess, 

Wow, that's so nice of you to say! I'm always humbled when someone says they like my work (I never grew out of feeling like a little country girl in this crazy fashion world.) Thanks for your support and kind words, I really appreciate it. 

you are soooo prettyyyyyyyy
femmemuscleisback View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote femmemuscleisback Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 11 2012 at 8:23pm
okay... okay..

let me breathe, here..

WOW!!!!!

Nice website, and you are gorgeous!  I just visited and was pleasantly surprised.

I'm hoping others will view your post and visit your website, and show some love!!

great job! and says with a *shrug*... yeah.. we don't pay much attention to the OP these days..But thanks for your advice, and sharing your website.  Beautiful hair, face, complexion - everything!

Clap

Edited by femmemuscleisback - Dec 11 2012 at 8:24pm

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hollistics Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 11 2012 at 12:17pm
RubyNaturalPrincess, 

Wow, that's so nice of you to say! I'm always humbled when someone says they like my work (I never grew out of feeling like a little country girl in this crazy fashion world.) Thanks for your support and kind words, I really appreciate it. 

rubynaturalprincess View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rubynaturalprincess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 11 2012 at 11:42am
Originally posted by Hollistics Hollistics wrote:

Dear Veemack, 
 I am somewhat new to this forum and I was very surprised/disappointed in the way this particular thread started. In general, you should beware of making blanket statements like, "4C hair does not exist" Of course it exist! I've been walking around with a head full of it for years!! It sounds just as silly as men telling women that PMS does not exist, or me declaring that Sickle Cell Anemia does not exist just because no one I know suffers from it. Do you get where I'm going?

Although you don't realize it, this type of advice is often just discouragement in disguise. It sounds so elitist of you to declare that my hair is not hydrated, healthy, or properly cared for simply because it does not curl or coil like the next persons. 

I invite you and anyone else with questions about type 4 hair (including 4c) to visit my blog, www.Hollistics.com. It's all about growing and maintaining healthy, beautiful, natural hair. Plus it's important to encourage, share, and vent to others who actually believe in and support ALL hair types. :) 

x
Hollis   www.Hollistics.com

Very nice website Ms. Hollis :) I love your work too, keep doing what your doing! 4c def does exist!! lmao dont mind other statements saying otherwise. 

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (10) Thanks(10)   Quote Hollistics Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 11 2012 at 7:49am
Dear Veemack, 
 I am somewhat new to this forum and I was very surprised/disappointed in the way this particular thread started. In general, you should beware of making blanket statements like, "4C hair does not exist" Of course it exist! I've been walking around with a head full of it for years!! It sounds just as silly as men telling women that PMS does not exist, or me declaring that Sickle Cell Anemia does not exist just because no one I know suffers from it. Do you get where I'm going?

Although you don't realize it, this type of advice is often just discouragement in disguise. It sounds so elitist of you to declare that my hair is not hydrated, healthy, or properly cared for simply because it does not curl or coil like the next persons. 

I invite you and anyone else with questions about type 4 hair (including 4c) to visit my blog, www.Hollistics.com. It's all about growing and maintaining healthy, beautiful, natural hair. Plus it's important to encourage, share, and vent to others who actually believe in and support ALL hair types. :) 

x
Hollis   www.Hollistics.com
femmemuscleisback View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote femmemuscleisback Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 08 2012 at 5:40pm
Originally posted by darlinnic darlinnic wrote:

What the...

You know what I just realized who started this thread

that say's it all!

thank you and good nite!

LOL

Edited by femmemuscleisback - Dec 08 2012 at 5:41pm
305bgirl View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 305bgirl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 06 2012 at 10:02pm
That chick in the OP looks 3c/4a. Just because her hair is frizzy does not make it 4c.
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Little Black Scarf
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 4>
  Share Topic