Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Summer Hair Takeover Specials
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Watch What Happens Live! The Real Townies of BHM.
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

Watch What Happens Live! The Real Townies of BHM.

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 330>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 14 Votes, Average 3.57  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
noneyons View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote noneyons Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Watch What Happens Live! The Real Townies of BHM.
    Posted: Sep 26 2013 at 12:04pm
we have a new thread. this one is too long.
Sponsored Links

coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 26 2013 at 12:03pm
noneyons View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote noneyons Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 19 2013 at 8:01pm
i voted for ggg today. i voted for you last night wonderland. you tried to convince me to believe you via pm and i kinda did until i decided to forego sleep and check your posts again. that's why i didn't change my vote from you this morning.

Edited by noneyons - May 19 2013 at 8:02pm
ms_wonderland View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ms_wonderland Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 19 2013 at 6:06pm
aint that a bish....i thought noneyons was mafia because if she was townie she should've tried to take out a mafia this morning.  
ms_wonderland View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote ms_wonderland Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 19 2013 at 5:53pm
i need to catch up on whats being said here and in there later tonight but it looks like the mafia is sacrificing noneyons.nhmmmmm.

eta:  the town should listen to shady!  

Edited by ms_wonderland - May 19 2013 at 5:55pm
K_Camille View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote K_Camille Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 19 2013 at 4:01pm
Originally posted by coconess coconess wrote:

next game.. i want it to be like 2 hour days.. 1 hour nights.. 

although, a speedy game like that would be over that same day. i think that people getting a nights rest sometimes is good.. this game can mess with you and sometimes you just need a clear head. 
we just gotta get the hours right for everyone.. 

omg, i remember that game that lasted for like a week.. that was torture. 

Coco, I'm so down for that game and then my ass will break from this.
coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 19 2013 at 3:57pm
next game.. i want it to be like 2 hour days.. 1 hour nights.. 

although, a speedy game like that would be over that same day. i think that people getting a nights rest sometimes is good.. this game can mess with you and sometimes you just need a clear head. 
we just gotta get the hours right for everyone.. 

omg, i remember that game that lasted for like a week.. that was torture. 
K_Camille View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote K_Camille Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 19 2013 at 3:43pm
Interesting.  Also, where the fawk is browneyes? She was so excited to play.
K_Camille View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote K_Camille Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 19 2013 at 1:27pm
Kill GG8.  And question Ash next.

Edited by K_Camille - May 19 2013 at 1:28pm
ShadyLady View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ShadyLady Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 19 2013 at 1:20pm
Originally posted by WadadliQueen WadadliQueen wrote:

Well since what i have to say will have no effect on the game since Wonder is dead and since some people (SL) think I'm a 'Backwards ass cop' Dead...I'm here to set the record straight!

I was the Cop and we started with Night one, I had to investigate someone with no prior interaction with the town. I noticed Hott Pink asking the Mods if all Pm's were sent out as yet and at the point she asked that I already gotten my Pm from the Mods and so with nothing to go on I choose to Investigate Hott Pink on night 1. She was not Maf but still could be SK but I figured to take my focus off her.

Day 1 began, Jones was taken out by the Mafia and there was no SK kill because that would have disadvantaged the town. I participated in the discussion while noticing people. There was the K-Camille/wonder story vs the EB and HD. With little info to go on, the town made a mistake HD was voted off. But what I got from the end of day 1 is that Ms Wonder was working extra hard, I felt she has a role, so I was going to investigate Wonder.

Night 2 - Now I had to think hard, I recognised from that point because someone is not Mafia that doesn't mean they couldn't be the SK. So I emailed the mods and asked instead of asking 'Is X Mafia?' can I ask 'What is X's role?' They told me whatever I ask the answer they are allowed to give was 'Yes or No'. Ok so I thought what can I ask that would let me know if Wonder was a townie or if she was the mafia or SK. So I emailed and asked, 'Is MsWonderland playing in favour or the townies?' or something to that fact. The Mods told me I need to be more specific. I then asked 'Is Ms Wonderland a townie' they said I needed to be more specific so I just asked the usual 'Is Ms Wonder Mafia?' The answer was No. So at the end of night 2, I knew Wonder was not mafia so I thought well I don't know about SK. But on the flip side she could be the doc or RB.

End of Night 2 Beginning of Day 2, we learnt Hott was killed by the SK and KCamille by Mafia. Hott Pink laid her final remarks and wonder was linked. At that point of Hott Pink hinting at Wonder I the Cop had no communication with Hot Pink at all. Later (after her final words) Hot Pink messaged me asking if i was the cop or doc because she feel I have a special role. I told her my role. I asked her why she named Wonder she said it was a hunch. I told her Wonder was not Mafia but still could be the SK. So during day 2 discussions I was split, I stated Wonder could have a had role like HP hinted at but we can't be sure since we don't know if Hott Pink. I watched it played out and Wonder was really good at this game I was like I know there's is a possibility she is SK but she could be fighting since she could be doc or rb and I didn't want to vote her off and she would be vital. I'm sure Mafia was happy to vote Wonder off because they knew she was Not Mafia. That is when I propositioned that the Cop investigate her and she be roleblocked. The tides turned and EB was voted off and what a luck of fate that EB was the RB, I was upset.

Night 3 - Well it was all on me so I asked the Mods 'Is wonderland the SK' and the answer was Yes. I had a strong feeling I might be killed but thought the SK would do it. I was taken aback that the Doc (sug) who I didn't know was the doc and myself both got killed, what a blow. I typed up my final words hinting strongly at wonder.

The chances I took may not have played out as I liked but I did do my job.

All the best townies I'm rooting for you. Wondeland great game, you really have a way worth words and changing opinions. I knew you had a role, sorry it was on the bad side!! Enjoy your day away from BHM.

NOT DISCUSSING THE GAME PER SE...

But just so we're clear, I never said WQ was a backward ass cop.

I basically said our doc had already made a bad move, no way could we have the bad luck of having a backward ass cop too.
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
FAB Hair Premium Hair Extensions
Premium Quality Human Hair Extensions and Closures
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 330>
  Share Topic