FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

how do you get over being cheated on

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 10>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
missunfoolish View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote missunfoolish Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: how do you get over being cheated on
    Posted: Dec 03 2012 at 4:46pm
:( i messed up
Sponsored Links

Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote missunfoolish Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 02 2012 at 4:09am
:/

Edited by missunfoolish - Dec 02 2012 at 5:39pm
Spokenword View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Spokenword Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 01 2012 at 1:07pm
Originally posted by rubynaturalprincess rubynaturalprincess wrote:

Originally posted by missunfoolish missunfoolish wrote:

i didnt reply to his msg today *sigh*

WinkClap I would celebrate, get yourself something nice. Remember, one day at a time, this is a good start, you are in control. 

Yes! Good for you! You got this.
Twisted_Angel View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Twisted_Angel Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 01 2012 at 12:37pm
^^^ Agreed.
rubynaturalprincess View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rubynaturalprincess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 01 2012 at 1:50am
Originally posted by missunfoolish missunfoolish wrote:

WinkClap I would celebrate, get yourself something nice. Remember, one day at a time, this is a good start, you are in control. 
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote missunfoolish Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 01 2012 at 1:18am

rubynaturalprincess View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rubynaturalprincess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 30 2012 at 1:28pm
Originally posted by Spokenword Spokenword wrote:

you don't have to hate him. just acknowledge that it didn't work out. you seem like such a sweetheart. there will be someone that will reciprocate your energy, so don't give up on love...but give up on him.

all you can do is take it day by day..... post here and keep us updated on the times you did not contact him and i promise, once you can reframe from contacting him or entertaining him if he contacts you, the stronger you will get and the easier it will be. before you know it time will go past. you always have those people who will remain in your heart...but understanding at this time, that he is not for you is the important part to remember.

I agree w/ everything above Clap This is a time to work on yourself, by the time you look up you will have forgotten about him and realize how you have grown from your previous actions. Don't stunt your own growth by not allowing yourself to mourn for a bit. Its only realistic. you will soon realize he wasnt worth any of your precious time if he left you like this.... 
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote missunfoolish Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 30 2012 at 5:45am

Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote missunfoolish Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 30 2012 at 12:56am
ok, ill try that.
sexyandfamous View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sexyandfamous Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 29 2012 at 11:52pm
Do you keep yourself busy? Because you need to. That's the only way to forget any guy, it doesn't matter if it was a good relationship that ended or some jerk who cheated on you, you need to get keep yourself busy; sign up for a gym, take some classes, clean up the house when you start thinking about the guy, run for a mile, do something.

Why do you still care? Dunno. But it won't matter in a while.
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
FAB Hair Premium Hair Extensions
DivaWigs.com
Premium Quality Human Hair Extensions and Closures
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 10>
  Share Topic