Perfect Hair Collection

Waist length Divas!

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
Veemack View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Veemack Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Waist length Divas!
    Posted: Nov 09 2012 at 7:45pm
Originally posted by Louel Louel wrote:

If you had to estimate how long did it take you to grow your hair from BSL to WSL?
It took me about 3 years to grow from nothing to waist length. The first time around it took me about a year to grow from BSL to waist. The second time it took about 9 months to grow from BSL to waist.

Is your waist length hair natural or chemically treated with relaxers or perms?
My hair has not been chemically treated.

Is this your first time achieving waist length tresses?
It's the second time that my hair reached in between WSL and Hip length. Cut my hair back to armpit length last year.

On your body frame waist length hair is how many inches?
I really wouldn't know... Im 5'5 though.
AWESOME! THANKS LOUEL FOR SHARING!!! BLESSINGS!!!!
Sponsored Links

Louel View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Louel Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 09 2012 at 9:58am
If you had to estimate how long did it take you to grow your hair from BSL to WSL?
It took me about 3 years to grow from nothing to waist length. The first time around it took me about a year to grow from BSL to waist. The second time it took about 9 months to grow from BSL to waist.

My hair has not been chemically treated.

It's the second time that my hair reached in between WSL and Hip length. Cut my hair back to armpit length last year.

I really wouldn't know... Im 5'5 though.
Veemack View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Veemack Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 04 2012 at 7:49am
Originally posted by darlinnic darlinnic wrote:

Veemack... I wanna see PICS!!!

In the natural section, hair growth and hair growth newbies (in case I missed it)
I do not post  my pictures that much in forums I share information, not pictures.  I do have some scattered. "Water for hair growth challenge" and some in "Oiling your scalp daily" both in the growth sections. Blessings!!!!!!!!!
<<<<<<<Also my profile picture is my hair whenever it showsBig smile.

Edited by Veemack - Nov 04 2012 at 7:51am
darlinnic View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote darlinnic Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 03 2012 at 10:18pm
Veemack... I wanna see PICS!!!

In the natural section, hair growth and hair growth newbies (in case I missed it)
Veemack View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Veemack Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 02 2012 at 7:17am
It looks as if I am two inches away from waist length!!!!!!!!!!!
Yippy!!!!!!!
Omega View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Omega Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 19 2012 at 5:38pm
Originally posted by Veemack Veemack wrote:

To those of you who have achieved waist length hair, answer the following questions:

It takes my hair 2 months to grow from BSL to WL stretched
It was natural at WL stretched
I'm not WL anymore. The beginning of 2008 I was

20ish
yahya View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote yahya Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 05 2012 at 12:14pm
uno. If you had to estimate how long did it take you to grow your hair from BSL to WSL?
it took 10 months for my hair to start touching waist length, but it wasn't even. it took a year and a half for my hair to be blunt, but it was still 2 inches shy of real wasit length. now it's almost been two years, my hair has probably passed waist length, but I haven't measured and it's in braids (not meaning extentions) right now so I can't really tell. I might have to cut a couple inches again too, because of stupid protein overload.
dos. Is your waist length hair natural or chemically treated with relaxers or perms?
relaxed head!
tres. Is this your first time achieving waist length tresses?
I've been close to waist length but never actually hit it or passed it. same story I explained above.
cuarto. On your body frame waist length hair is how many inches?
25 inches

Edited by yahya - Oct 05 2012 at 12:16pm
Veemack View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Veemack Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 05 2012 at 2:04am
Originally posted by Swift Swift wrote:

Okay if I go by your measurements, I can now say I am MBLBig smile. Thanks! But then again the bottom of my rib is more than in the middle of my back. Oh well.

Whohoo!  Congrats!  I bet you're really close to WL then.  Get it!!
Maybe but I measure myself, I need to let my hubbie help me. But I do it myself so I measure from the front, and from the front I am a good 3 to 4 inches from my navel. When I put my hands on my waist it is level with my navel. I guess it doesn't matter for us naturals because even when you reach waist length it still only hangs a little pass your shoulders. If your hair is as coily as mines is. I should be there by Dec or the end of Jan. From there I do not really know my hair plains. Just maintain I guess, I am for sure not concerned with being hip length. LOL But of course if it grows there I will take it, but it is not my focus. I just want to maintain and hope the added length stretches my coil pattern just a little more, lol.
Swift View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Swift Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 04 2012 at 7:19pm

Okay if I go by your measurements, I can now say I am MBLBig smile. Thanks! But then again the bottom of my rib is more than in the middle of my back. Oh well.

Whohoo!  Congrats!  I bet you're really close to WL then.  Get it!!
Veemack View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Veemack Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 04 2012 at 7:11pm
Originally posted by Swift Swift wrote:

Thanks for sharing with us BigAfro! You are on your way!

I personally do not use the BSB term or MBL, I think on short framed people these terms can be the same as BSL and WL. For example MBL would be WL on me.....This is the reason I like to know measurements in inches, because these lengths look different on short frame versus long frame women.

I'm kinda a lil' lady myself and I know what you mean.  That's why I just use myself to meet the milestones.  BSL would be different on me with each different bra.  So I use Below Shoulder Blade b/c they're not moving! LoL

MBL is one of the hardest lengths b/c it's supposed to be the midpoint between the bottom of your neck and your hipbone.  So I use my bottom rib bone as my next milestone and call that MBL. LoL

WL is getting harder and harder to measure cause I'm getting soft in the middle. LoL 
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Dime Curves Enhancement Shake
Dependable Quality Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123>