Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Hair Care > Weaves / Extensions (Newbies)
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - What is your favorite hair texture/hair color/why?
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

What is your favorite hair texture/hair color/why?

Post Reply Post Reply

Author
Bristal Birita View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bristal Birita Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: What is your favorite hair texture/hair color/why?
    Posted: Dec 26 2012 at 12:53am
Mine is kunky curly and dark brown color!
Sponsored Links

ShadyLady View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ShadyLady Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 02 2012 at 1:40pm
-"Malaysian" (of course its Chinese, but whatever they do to process it to "Malaysian" works for me and my relaxed texture).
-1B, off black
-Love the versatility of wavy hair
-16-22 inches, but thinking of cutting back a little shorter for a more natural look

rredict View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rredict Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 02 2012 at 1:08pm
Chinese Virgin, stream processed to deep spiral curly, off black, 16-24".
Betty Hill View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Betty Hill Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 01 2012 at 9:24pm
Originally posted by Sierra721 Sierra721 wrote:

my favorite is brazilian. 
even though i have only tried brazilian, malaysian and indian. 

the malaysian i got was just too silky and light for me.
i just dont like indian hair. I really just hate everything about it from the look, feel and the patterns. idk why.
i like braz the best because its usually cheaper than the others, it blends the best with my natural hair and its denser to me than others and i like the wave pattern. 

hoping to try chinese & filipino soon though. 

have you tried the peru hair?it's like brazilian hair ,but more softer.I like the european hair very much. :)
Betty Hill View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Betty Hill Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 01 2012 at 9:22pm
ShockedShockedOh,sierra,in fact,the malaysian hair is the most cheap in the hair you said,and the brazilian is the most expensive hair,believe me,i have been in beauty line for many years,and i knew every hair material.Also their character.I am very curious why you bought the brazilian hair are cheaper than the indian  and malaysian?
Originally posted by Sierra721 Sierra721 wrote:

i just dont like indian hair. I really just hate everything about it from the look, feel and the patterns. idk why.
i like braz the best because its usually cheaper than the others, it blends the best with my natural hair and its denser to me than others and i like the wave pattern. 

ms.blue View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ms.blue Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 01 2012 at 9:12pm
Favorite origin: Chinese
Favorite pattern: wavy
Favorite texture: italian yaki and yaki/wavy
Favorite color: Natural (so I could dye the hair myself)
Sierra721 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sierra721 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 01 2012 at 9:08pm
wait. i feel like this wasn't were you were asking. awkward....

I usually always get wavy because i get very bored with straight hair and I'm too scared to try curly because I'm so lazy.Smile
Sierra721 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sierra721 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 01 2012 at 9:04pm

Edited by Sierra721 - Aug 01 2012 at 9:06pm
bnc11690 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bnc11690 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 01 2012 at 7:49pm
I really dont wear weaves but I love curly hair!
Omgitstashima View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Omgitstashima Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 01 2012 at 4:16pm
I'm new to the whole "virgin hair" thing. So I can't really say what mine is but I'm really loving the pictures of Indian hair that I've seen. I'm leaning towards a 2 as my favorite color but I really have been eying some blonde in my life!
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Dime Curves Enhancement Shake
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style