Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Hair Care > Weaves / Extensions (Newbies)
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

Pre Pics Kinky Straight

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 5>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
Qualified View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Qualified Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Pre Pics Kinky Straight
    Posted: Dec 17 2012 at 2:12pm
Install where? That blending is so fabulous, I wouldnt even question that being your hair once! Very Nice!!
Sponsored Links

Velvet Vee View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Velvet Vee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 17 2012 at 2:08pm
love it!!!
esha wants hair View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote esha wants hair Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 17 2012 at 11:47am
Originally posted by LushHair_Fein LushHair_Fein wrote:

Awww...

Pretty Girl.... Pretty Hair.... Pretty Makeup!!!

Luv it!!!

I totally agree!!
Misha4202 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Misha4202 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 14 2012 at 7:43pm
****UPDATE*****It's been a while. I've reinstalled this in November and gave it some layers. There is some shedding but not a lot. I use organix morrocean argan products on the hair and my hair. I love this hair and get alot of compliments it blends so well to my natural hair blown out. I absolutely love it.
Here are a few pics. I am currently air drying my hair and will take more close ups of the blending. Also very little of my hair is left out.

iGotSunshine View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote iGotSunshine Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 08 2012 at 11:10am

Awww...

Luv it!!!
chocolate_mama View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote chocolate_mama Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 08 2012 at 11:06am
I know I am late, but I love this hair! It looks great on you!
Misha4202 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Misha4202 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 17 2012 at 9:26pm

Awww...

Luv it!!!
thank you
LushHair_Fein View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LushHair_Fein Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 17 2012 at 4:32pm
Awww...

Luv it!!!
Misha4202 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Misha4202 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 17 2012 at 3:25pm
UPDATE
So the hair is still behaving nicely. I decided to wash with organix  moroccan argan oil shampoo, conditioner, deep conditioned, penetrating oil, blow out creme and flat iron spray. This left the hair super soft and full of volume. I lightly blowed dry and then let the hair air dry. I then put in some hot rollers and let them stay. I will do this again but I will flexi rod and spray lightly with a setting lotion. I didn't have time to do this becase we were getting ready to go to the movies. Still I'm experiencing little to no shedding...during the whole wash, conditioning, curling process 5 hairs max :)

flash

no flash

...classified. View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ...classified. Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 14 2012 at 10:34am
So pretty!! I want something just like this because I feel that even with permed hair, it's still coarse and therefore it's better to try to blend it with that than with an overly silky one cause on a bad day, no one will question it lol. Give us updates after you take down the install Smile
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Dime Curves Enhancement Shake
Dependable Quality Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 5>