BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Skin Care > Oily Skin
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Extensions Plus

What is your oily skin tips?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123>

Author
sandra413 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sandra413 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: What is your oily skin tips?
    Posted: Sep 12 2014 at 5:25am
Go with the oil free skin care products. If your skin is prone to breakouts, consider products with blemish control ingredients.
Sponsored Links

MochaBarbieDoll View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MochaBarbieDoll Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 06 2014 at 7:03pm
I use calamine lotion to help keep my oil at bay. I put it on before I put on my foundation
Brittany_J View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Brittany_J Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 27 2014 at 7:43pm
I also suffered from oily skin before but with the help of a friend I found my beauty buddy, she suggested a Vitamin C serum and told me that it really has a lot of benefits to the skin. Serums has the ability to go deeper into the skin and Vitamin C brightens the skin and help reduce the appearance of pigmentation and age spots. And from a friend's recommendation (who also uses the product) suggested I try Triple Action Vitamin C Serum by VoilaVe. I had been using this serum for a week now, the serum left my face feeling very smooth and well moisturized. Good thing about this product is that it has anti-aging ingredient. Check it on Amazon you might want to try it too.

Edited by Brittany_J - Feb 27 2014 at 7:46pm
sexyandfamous View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sexyandfamous Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 06 2014 at 2:23pm
African Black Soap will remove that greasy look from your t-zone and control your oily skin. It also helped me with acne, because I would get it during my period or a week or two after it finished, and now I only get a pimple once in while.
janineann View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote janineann Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 06 2014 at 2:41am
hi..

wanna share the one product that suits to my skin.. its called skin immunology.. i tried their peeling treatments.. and it clear up my skin.. my pimples, wrinkles, and oily skin turned into healthy glowing skin.. in so many years that ive tried many products this is the best so far.. its organic that's why its safe.. i've heard they will be launching this year.. jarviscosmetics.com.. check them out..
AlieenStewart View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AlieenStewart Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 07 2013 at 6:03am
Hello,
It is really very dificult to control oily skin. I have heard that fruit acids have shown a positive effect in oily skin treatment. They remove oil from the skin and retain the moisture.
Home remedies such as cucumber juice, lime juice and yogurt are effective in keeping oily skin under control.
Hope this will help you..:)
columbian queen View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote columbian queen Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 23 2013 at 7:25am
My best friend kept telling me that I should try washing my face with milk and baking powder twice a week.  I ignored her for months until I finally tried it and I think it works.  My skin seems to not be so oily for a few days every time I do it.  As a matter of a fact its amost borderline dry,
morenaloca View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote morenaloca Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 08 2013 at 1:02pm
Originally posted by NARSAddict NARSAddict wrote:

Clay mask helps a bit for me.  I try to use it weekly.  I also found that La Roche Posay Mineral Sunscreen helps keep the oil slick at bay for a bit but it has titanium oxide so you definitely need to use a foundation of some sort or you will look half dead. 

I tried this and it broke me out every time I tried to use it but so many people swear by milk of magnesia on the face.  I will admit that it makes a great deodorant.

I agree about the La Roche Posay. It works great but it does leave a white cast Dead
NARSAddict View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NARSAddict Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 08 2013 at 12:14pm
Clay mask helps a bit for me.  I try to use it weekly.  I also found that La Roche Posay Mineral Sunscreen helps keep the oil slick at bay for a bit but it has titanium oxide so you definitely need to use a foundation of some sort or you will look half dead. 

I tried this and it broke me out every time I tried to use it but so many people swear by milk of magnesia on the face.  I will admit that it makes a great deodorant.
sushibuns12 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote sushibuns12 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 08 2013 at 10:14am
hi there i struggle with extremely oily skin since i was a teenager and in the summer time if i dare put face cream on my face i'll look like a grease ball in 20 minutes tops here's what i use

i was my face with a        -  SULFUR SOAP found at walmart
                                        - twice weekly i use OILAY REGENERIST THERMAL  MINI PEEL (love this)
                -in the summer i use a lot of Lush products  FRESH FARMACY IS GREAT FOR OIL CONTROL
                                      -    LUSH MASK OF MAGNAMINTY AND DARK ANGELS

TONERS           

-- DR ANDREW WEIL FOR ORIGINS    MEGA MUSHROOM SKIN RELIEF IT'S A TONER TREATMENT --LOTION
--WITCH HAZEL
--PROACTIVE TONER

AND AT NIGHT I USE 3 TINY DROPS OF ARGAN OILS ON MY FACE WORKS WONDERS  Smile

Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon