Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Hair Care > Weaves / Extensions
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Pre-PICS pics and experience w/ Divinewigs

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 1 Votes, Average 5.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
ICanOnlyBeDee View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ICanOnlyBeDee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Pre-PICS pics and experience w/ Divinewigs
    Posted: Dec 31 2013 at 6:30pm
That hair! Clap
Sponsored Links

bronzedgoddess View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bronzedgoddess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 31 2013 at 5:41pm
Originally posted by tmrockville tmrockville wrote:

I ordered from her as well and unfortunately you have to keep up with her when placing an order.  It took me a few times just to get in contact with her but she is very nice and sends you what you request.  I wish I would have ordered more coarse though but I'll make it work.

I tried googling her info…but I can't find anything on her. Can you please provide her contact? 

thanks and happy new year!
CityFashionista View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote CityFashionista Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 05 2012 at 6:09pm
Looks good

Edited by CityFashionista - Sep 05 2012 at 10:54pm
GA_Diva View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote GA_Diva Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 30 2012 at 9:57pm
Pretty hair
mznaterz View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mznaterz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 29 2012 at 1:11pm
Originally posted by effyoupayme effyoupayme wrote:

[QUOTE=miamiu]
unfortunately you have to keep up with her when placing an order

Sad you have to do that. A vendor should keep with with their customers orders. I don't like settling because the hair is nice. Sorry if i sound harsh but we didn't take this a few years ago.
First of all vendors respected their customers and secondly we got our money back period. She needs to get it together period. I have read too many times on here where folks have emailed her uptenth times.
We should expect better.

Speak!!! I love this hair....but i will not be whaling her over a thousand times JUST TO PLACE A ORDER ! its not worth it. No excuse as in "I'm too busy"is good enough. If you want to run a business, you act like a legit business.hire more people! I'm sure people on here wouldn't mind helping her place orders cause that's the rule COMMUNICATION![/QUOTE

yes spoken like a pro i couldn't agree with you anymore
effyoupayme View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote effyoupayme Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 29 2012 at 12:17pm
Originally posted by miamiu miamiu wrote:

Sad you have to do that. A vendor should keep with with their customers orders. I don't like settling because the hair is nice. Sorry if i sound harsh but we didn't take this a few years ago.
First of all vendors respected their customers and secondly we got our money back period. She needs to get it together period. I have read too many times on here where folks have emailed her uptenth times.
We should expect better.

Speak!!! I love this hair....but i will not be whaling her over a thousand times JUST TO PLACE A ORDER ! its not worth it. No excuse as in "I'm too busy"is good enough. If you want to run a business, you act like a legit business.hire more people! I'm sure people on here wouldn't mind helping her place orders cause that's the rule COMMUNICATION!
miamiu27 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote miamiu27 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 29 2012 at 11:33am

Sad you have to do that. A vendor should keep with with their customers orders. I don't like settling because the hair is nice. Sorry if i sound harsh but we didn't take this a few years ago. First of all vendors respected their customers and secondly we got our money back period. She needs to get it together period. I have read too many times on here where folks have emailed her uptenth times.
We should expect better.

choc_lover View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote choc_lover Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 29 2012 at 11:16am
Looks really nice
tmrockville View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote tmrockville Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 29 2012 at 9:09am
I ordered from her as well and unfortunately you have to keep up with her when placing an order.  It took me a few times just to get in contact with her but she is very nice and sends you what you request.  I wish I would have ordered more coarse though but I'll make it work.
filo hair View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote filo hair Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 29 2012 at 4:27am
TongueHug
Originally posted by ms.blue ms.blue wrote:

Okay, I ordered my hair from divinewigs on June 18. I decided to go w/ straight hair b/c I had a particular look in mind, anyways my order came to $267.50 and it was for 16", 18", and 20" virgin filipino straight. I told Dianne, I would like a coarser hair (unsure if I was going to have leave-out or not but wanted that option). I was told my hair would take 2 weeks to get to me. Well, I didn't hear anything from her after the two weeks so, with the suggestion of a member here I e-mailed her about my hair a couple of times...no response.   She did call me to tell me that the wefting machine was broken and I have the option to either refund my money or wait until the wefting machine which going to be by that coming Friday. A couple of days later, I received an e-mail saying my hair has been shipped and should be received later that week. I asked for pics and for a tracking #....no response. I e-mailed her again using two different e-mails asking for my tracking #, then I finally got fed up and e-mailed her and pm'ed saying that if I didn't receive a tracking # or my package by a certain date, I would open a paypal dispute. I opened a paypal dispute plus I escalated the claim the next day. After I did the paypal dispute, she called me apologizing saying that she was extremely busy b/c she had a rash of orders and only she was doing the orders. She also said that my package was returned back to her due a issue w/ my address. She asked me to give her another chance which I did. I told her she needs to work on her communication better b/c she is dealing w/ other people money. I received my tracking # soon after the phone conversation. In all, it took 5 weeks from when I ordered to receive the hair.

I would say this though that she does sell nice hair. The hair is not silky at all, light but dense.

Specs: I ordered a 16, 18, and 22 inches, what I received was 15, 20 and 22 inches.

First received:

After washed/conditioned and airdried:

Excuse the typos or incorrect grammar b/c I'm posting from my phone.
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
GreatGlam.com
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Beautfiully Created Human Hair Extensions
The Haircare Solution for Locs and Twists
DHT Blocker System
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>