Forum Home Forum Home > Hair Care > Weaves / Extensions
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Angkor Cambodian Hair

That Aint No Mongolian Hair, Girl

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 7>
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Bootiful Cream

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 1 Votes, Average 5.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
modelbusiness82 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote modelbusiness82 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: That Aint No Mongolian Hair, Girl
    Posted: Nov 26 2012 at 8:27pm
I'm 4a/b and 4a/b does have a noticeable curl pattern. 4c is the one that has an almost impossible to see pattern.
Sponsored Links

soglambitious View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote soglambitious Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 26 2012 at 7:26pm
This is why I've always said that I don't give a f^*+ about "virgin" hair or where it came from. Really, it could be harvested from a yak's ass and as long as it doesn't shed or tangle and looks believable on my head (i.e. not shiny, silky or plasticky looking) I'm good. LOL.

I also think we need to collectively give up on curly/wavy hair. I'd venture to say that 80-90% of black women (myself included) have 4a/4b hair with no discernible curl pattern, so putting all manners of curls and waves in our head always looks off to me. I think a yaki texture or something that mimics a 4a kinky curl looks the most believable.
sucre265 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sucre265 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 25 2012 at 2:46pm
Originally posted by esha wants hair esha wants hair wrote:

Gosh and I was looking forward to some Samoan or Cherokee Virgin Hair!

This...LMAO
modelbusiness82 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote modelbusiness82 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 25 2012 at 1:16pm
KevinCN told me this like 2 - 2.5yrs ago when I asked him about the various hair textures and their "virginity". You can dupe anything - but claiming virgin status is a whole other thing.

But you know what they say, "a fool & his (or her) money will soon depart"
esha wants hair View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote esha wants hair Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 25 2012 at 12:07pm
Gosh and I was looking forward to some Samoan or Cherokee Virgin Hair!
Nigerian_princess View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote Nigerian_princess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 25 2012 at 8:30am
Originally posted by jasijou jasijou wrote:

Originally posted by dreamz dreamz wrote:

Originally posted by ShadeTree ShadeTree wrote:

This was written by a member. Not very well written either.

who wrote it?

Oh the shade...pass me your umbrella. 

IDK why I'm just getting a Google Alert abt this 6 months after the fact. 
But yes I am member, I actually use to work at BHM. 

Facts are facts. Doesn't take but a little bit of common sense and a look at Wikipedia to understand that the hair isn't coming from the various countries. 

HAHAHAHA your avi matches up PERFECTLY with the shady comment lol
jasijou View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (7) Thanks(7)   Quote jasijou Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 24 2012 at 9:44am
Originally posted by dreamz dreamz wrote:

Originally posted by ShadeTree ShadeTree wrote:

This was written by a member. Not very well written either.

who wrote it?

Oh the shade...pass me your umbrella. 

IDK why I'm just getting a Google Alert abt this 6 months after the fact. 
But yes I am member, I actually use to work at BHM. 

Facts are facts. Doesn't take but a little bit of common sense and a look at Wikipedia to understand that the hair isn't coming from the various countries. 
TokyoRose View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote TokyoRose Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 26 2012 at 6:57am
This reminds me of my random thoughts rant and my issue with folks calling it Malaysian hair and that supposedly Malaysian hair is collected at temples, when Malaysia is a MUSLIM country.
sucre265 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sucre265 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 26 2012 at 5:14am
Originally posted by beautiful-stranger beautiful-stranger wrote:

HELLO!! Let the church say amen. 

AMEN!!!
choc_lover View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote choc_lover Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 25 2012 at 5:25am
Originally posted by blkbuttafly blkbuttafly wrote:

Originally posted by StylingArabella StylingArabella wrote:

Thanks for the article, however I believe it is common knowledge (on this board at least) that 99.9% of the hair is either from China or India.....but many ain't trying hear that Ermm. Like Lu Kong Fat is really flying to Brazil to get hair then sell it on Ali Express for $40 a bundle. I don't care what country they slap on it, it's about the hair texture for me. 

Common knowledge is like saying common sense. What you, we , i think is common knowledge, may not be spfor someone else who hasnt taken the time to research. You try and tell someone that the hair is NOT virgin and is NO from peru....youre a hater or mean or whatever

How else are we supposed to say it? With a bunch of pics of kittens, puppies and bubblegum after the sentence???

Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Little Black Scarf
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 7>
  Share Topic