Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Hair Products > Shampoo & Conditioners
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Shampoo and Conditioner for Natural Hair and Weave
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Angkor Cambodian Hair

Shampoo and Conditioner for Natural Hair and Weave

Post Reply Post Reply
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Bootiful Cream

Author
Bristal Birita View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bristal Birita Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Shampoo and Conditioner for Natural Hair and Weave
    Posted: Dec 24 2012 at 7:13am
You can also try garnier...bit works great for my natural hair
Sponsored Links

sjackson View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sjackson Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 07 2012 at 9:32pm
Stacy Vason HairCare shampoos and conditioners are great for extensions and natural hair. I have natural hair, but also wear extensions periodically and have used Stacy Vason HairCare products for both...Keeps my natural hair and extensions healthy, moisturized, and maintains the body in the hair. You can find the products at: stacyvason.com
lightfoot View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lightfoot Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 04 2012 at 10:21pm
I'm just gonna say it. . . Loreal 

It ain't cheap and the bottles are tiny, but it works. I use the EverPure. I first used it on my weave back when I had a Remi Infusion (at $1400 girl I had an investment to protect!) 
When I took the weave out it had given my hair such strength. I didn't have the serious breakage my friends did when they went from weave back to relaxers. I kept using it. 

Your problem might be helped by any "sulfate free" shampoo though. A less pricy option that you can get at Walmart and some say is LOADS better than Loreal is Organix. They have different smells (I suggest the Coconut Milk for you because you want to moisturize as well as cleanse)

All in all, you need moisture. After a while you will notice that the Pantene is going to strip the seal off of your weave and leave it dry too (sulfates are harsh!) so try the Organix on both your hair and the weave. Its an upgrade from the Pantene and it might help your hair too. If that doesn't help step it up to the Loreal. Using it for a while now has improved the quality of my hair to the point where I don't need weave. I'm focusing on growing it to the length that the weave was. . . and I had bebeKids kind of naps!
chi-town_diva View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote chi-town_diva Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 27 2012 at 11:50pm
This is my first time buying Brazilian hair, so I'm not sure what type of shampoo and conditioner to use that will also work well with my natural hair. I am currently using Pantene Relaxed & Natural and while it works good on my weave, it does NOTHING for my natural hair. I haven't had a relaxer in over a year and my hair feels really dry. Any suggestions?
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Little Black Scarf
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic