Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Summer Hair Takeover Specials
Forum Home Forum Home > Hair Care > Weaves / Extensions (Newbies)
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

Virgin Hair Vendor list

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 14>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 1 Votes, Average 1.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
tuttic32 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tuttic32 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Virgin Hair Vendor list
    Posted: Yesterday at 4:22am
I bought 4 bundles of Brazilian curly from Luvin and I have had this hair for 2 years.  I made a wig from the bundles wore it for about a year and ended up taking the bundles off of the cap and putting it on another cap and for some reason well actually I know now why but when I sewed it onto the cap the wig ended up being too small.  So I threw the wig in the closet and let me tell you ladies that within the next year that wig has been through the ringer.  When I finally looked at it again it looked like a rats nest for real.  A light bulb went off in my head becuz I wanted to make another wig but I was being cheap and did not want to buy anymore hair at that point.  Well ladies what I did was I ran some hot water in my sink I mixed in some silicone mix in the water and I let my hair sit in it for maybe 2 hours or so.  I took that hair out used a denman brush on it and I swear the curls popped right back into place and this was my second time ordering from Luvin too.  So I am going to say this I love luvin the person I dealt with she truly was nice and really hooked me up.  You have to have a good conversation with the person in which you are ordering from when you order and tell them exactly what you are looking for.  And trust she gave me exactly what I was looking for.  I wish I had pictures of how it looked when it was all matted up but I don't. 
Sponsored Links

Suburban Princess Di View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Suburban Princess Di Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 19 2014 at 10:33pm
I've had a co-worker try queens hair products she said it was good the bundles looked thin. I've been researching for about six months im going to take a plunge somewhere
despicableme View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote despicableme Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 19 2014 at 4:41am
Do not be so extreme. There is some good vendor too. My cousin tried this one,http://www.aliexpress.com/store/613587it's quite good I think.
despicableme View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote despicableme Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 19 2014 at 4:27am
I have tried luvin hair before, it's horrible and I am so pissed. WASTE OF MONEY. I swear I will NEVER order on Aliexpress,but my cousin recommended this store, http://www.aliexpress.com/store/613587 she said their body wave is amzing. I am doubt whether I should try that. Anyone tried?
Jessica777 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jessica777 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 11 2014 at 11:05am
I like Glory Queen hair . They are recently new open on aliexpress. I got closure strt and some brazilian hair from them on their other shopping site. the closure is good so far. 
hotpinktoes View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hotpinktoes Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 31 2014 at 7:09pm
Originally posted by LynnNyc LynnNyc wrote:

Originally posted by marie67 marie67 wrote:

Well I guess Alibaba/Express has finally reached the world!!! I'm not mad at the game!
hey Marie, and that is why Ali hair is such garbage now.  Oversaturation.

Back in the day on the weave skreets there was no Ali.  We had indianhairs, NatureGirl, Lydia, Kevin, Rex and a few others, the quality of the hair was better; now that Ali has become a common source to purchase, everyone is a hair vendor in Qingdao, not to mention all these U.S. pop-ups IG, YT and FB vendors.

Lynn Nyc

I thought I had Kevin's email but apparently there is someone running a same off a fake Kevin email. Would you be able to PM it to me pretty pretty please?
PerfectDiva View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PerfectDiva Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 27 2014 at 9:21pm
Originally posted by LynnNyc LynnNyc wrote:

Originally posted by marie67 marie67 wrote:

Well I guess Alibaba/Express has finally reached the world!!! I'm not mad at the game!
hey Marie, and that is why Ali hair is such garbage now.  Oversaturation.

Back in the day on the weave skreets there was no Ali.  We had indianhairs, NatureGirl, Lydia, Kevin, Rex and a few others, the quality of the hair was better; now that Ali has become a common source to purchase, everyone is a hair vendor in Qingdao, not to mention all these U.S. pop-ups IG, YT and FB vendors.

ITA...sigh.
christineAbby View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote christineAbby Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 27 2014 at 9:11pm
Originally posted by Lilly963 Lilly963 wrote:

what about this guy  http://www.aliexpress.com/store/1360561 - http://www.aliexpress.com/store/1360561
I click this link.  looks good. I will try. 
PreciousHairs View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote PreciousHairs Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 10 2014 at 10:21am
I ordered new star and that was okay. I got tired of the CV and IV thing and copped out for an AV. I just got some hair from Virgin Rhapsody and I love it. The owner knows all about hair too and was very honest when I emailed her and asked her the difference between Malaysian/Peruvian (it was a test question). She told me that her hair is really either indian or chinese and she hoped not to offend me!!! I had to laugh. People just don't know. I got three bundles for $320 cuz they are having a 3-2 sale. Any three bundles any two lengths. But when the sale ends I'm not going back cuz I think their prices are too high normally. That's the problem with switching from CV/IV to AV. THE FREAKIN PRICE!
chocolate03 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote chocolate03 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 09 2014 at 11:04am
Originally posted by kandyse1988 kandyse1988 wrote:

I for one can admit that my first "Virgin Hair" purchase was from madira virgin hair.... I didn't know anything about virgin hair or whatever until signing up on bhm and doing so much research.. And then I turned to aliexpress but that was about 3 years ago when I first purchased... And sometimes even now the quality is not what it used to be... I for one don't even be wrapped up in the names, origins and stuff like that anymore. As long as I can buy some hair that last me 6+ months im satisfied...

Cosign this. I just ordered some hair from an AV and my main concern was if they could give me hair that would last for at least 6 months to a year. I don't believe in NO origin other than Chinese   
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
FAB Hair Premium Hair Extensions
Dependable Quality Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 14>