Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Hair Care > Weaves / Extensions (Newbies)
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

EXPOSED!! INDUSTRYLOCS IS ON ALIEXPRESS

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 4>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 3 Votes, Average 1.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
malikahbanks View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote malikahbanks Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: EXPOSED!! INDUSTRYLOCS IS ON ALIEXPRESS
    Posted: Jan 07 2013 at 9:07pm
no vendor no fun!
Sponsored Links

SweetNovember* View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SweetNovember* Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 27 2012 at 7:33pm
I agree that it is misleading and a ripoff if they are on Ali Express selling the same hair you could otherwise get for much cheaper elsewhere on Ali Express. The difference between that and retail stores is that retail stores are the middlemen. We can't go to China or wherever and get our household supplies so that's why there's a Walmart. But for someone to perch their "business" on Ali Express and give the impression that they have something for sale that is superior to the place they got it from, is wrong imo.
daffyjane View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote daffyjane Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 26 2012 at 11:05pm

I ordered 3 bundles of Peruvian hair from Industry Locs in the lengths 16,18, and 20. When i weighed the hair on my scale the 16 was 3.6 oz.,the 18 was 3.4 oz., and the 20 was 3.4. On their site they advertise 4.0oz per bundle. I called them and her assistant Damia answered and I explained to her there was a discrepancy and that all 3 of my bundles had less than 4.0 oz. She said that each bundle should be between 3.7oz-4.0oz. I said that's fine but however my hair is still less than 3.70z. I also took  pictures of each bundle on the scale and e-mailed them to her so that she could see for herself.She apologized and told me to send the hair back. Whe I sent it back, my only request was that the hair be overnighted to me because I had to push back my hair appointment. They indeed sent it right back to me and I weighed it once again to make sure I had been sent the correct amount of hair this time. AGAIN when I weighed the hair, 2 bundles out of 3  was still less than 4.0oz and still less than the alleged 3.7oz that her assistant Damia said it should be. The 20 inch was exactly 3.7 and both the 16 inch and 18 inch were 3.6oz. I called Damia once again to tell her that I was sent less hair than I was supposed to get. Again, I took pictures of the hair and emailed it to her. And once again, she told me to send it back and the right amount of hair would sent to me. At this point, I had been patient and very humble, especially since the girl Damia was very nice. This time I overnighted the hair back to them because again I had to push back my hair appointment ONCE AGAIN. At this point, I paid $15 for the original shipping fee, then $11 for priority mail when I first sent back the hair, and last $29 to overnight it to them once again. I explained to Damia i didnt need my money back that I paid for the hair, but i do believe I should be compensated for all the money I paid in shipping fees, because it was a discrepancy on their part twice. She told me she would speak to Felicia Collins about it and call me back within the hour. A hour passed and I didnt receive a callback from Damia so I decided to call back, but I got no answer. For the next 4 hours, I called once an hour and no one would answer the phone. However, I do follow Industry-Locs on Instagram and saw that they were uploading pictures to their page. At this point, I called back and left a message saying that I didnt appreciate the fact that my phone calls wasnt returned and being ignored, but they had the time to upload to Instagram. Within the next 5 minutes, I (@daffyjane)was blocked on Instagram, and my home and phone number was blocked from calling them. Keep in mind, I didnt write anything on their Instagram page nor did I have any intention to. Everytime I called, it would say the number was out of service and NOBODY still didnt return my call. At this point, I didnt know what was going on because I had already shipped out the hair, I didnt get a call back, and I was blocked from getting in contact with them. I sent them several e-mails asking them what was going on and nobody never replied back to me. It was to the point, I had to let her know if I didnt receive my hair or money back by the end of the week that I was going to take legal action. I had to make my cousin from Atlant.a (I live in NY) 3-way them. At this point, someone answers and I ask her what's going on. She said she didn't know and that somebody would return my phone call that day. Ofcourse nobody still didn't call me. Finally 3 days later, i called blocked and Damia answered and told me that they did receive my hair and that Felicia sent me hair out once again for the third time. 2 days later, the hair came and once again for the third time it was still less than 3.7 and 4.0oz., measuring 3.6oz and 3.5. So I came to the conclusion that they are ripping people off. I'm a very understanding woman and I know mistakes happen, but there is no way that hair was sent to me THREE times and all of them were the incorrect amount of hair. That means that she's intentionally ripping people off. I suggest to everyone to think twice about getting hair from Industry-Locs. You may think you're getting  a good deal, but in reality she's not giving you what you pay for. And just like she works hard for her money, so do we as customers. On top of that there is no professionalism. I was very humble,patient, respectful, and had not gotten rude once, and I was treated as a criminal. I was blocked from contacting them, my phone calls and e-mails were ignored, and to top it off I still didnt get the amount of hair I paid for. That is the last time I will ever purchase from them!

Pretty_Thick_Me View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Pretty_Thick_Me Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 26 2012 at 9:37pm
Girl industrylocs blocked me on ig because I asked if her hair was authentic Brazilian, Peruvian, etc or was it jus a name she gave to make it sound exotic. & she blocked me lol smh.
daffyjane View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote daffyjane Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 26 2012 at 3:29am
I ordered 3 bundles of Peruvian hair from Industry Locs in the lengths 16,18, and 20. When i weighed the hair on my scale the 16 was 3.6 oz.,the 18 was 3.4 oz., and the 20 was 3.4. On their site they advertise 4.0oz per bundle. I called them and her assistant Damia answered and I explained to her there was a discrepancy and that all 3 of my bundles had less than 4.0 oz. She said that each bundle should be between 3.7oz-4.0oz. I said that's fine but however my hair is still less than 3.70z. I also took  pictures of each bundle on the scale and e-mailed them to her so that she could see for herself.She apologized and told me to send the hair back. Whe I sent it back, my only request was that the hair be overnighted to me because I had to push back my hair appointment. They indeed sent it right back to me and I weighed it once again to make sure I had been sent the correct amount of hair this time. AGAIN when I weighed the hair, 2 bundles out of 3  was still less than 4.0oz and still less than the alleged 3.7oz that her assistant Damia said it should be. The 20 inch was exactly 3.7 and both the 16 inch and 18 inch were 3.6oz. I called Damia once again to tell her that I was sent less hair than I was supposed to get. Again, I took pictures of the hair and emailed it to her. And once again, she told me to send it back and the right amount of hair would sent to me. At this point, I had been patient and very humble, especially since the girl Damia was very nice. This time I overnighted the hair back to them because again I had to push back my hair appointment ONCE AGAIN. At this point, I paid $15 for the original shipping fee, then $11 for priority mail when I first sent back the hair, and last $29 to overnight it to them once again. I explained to Damia i didnt need my money back that I paid for the hair, but i do believe I should be compensated for all the money I paid in shipping fees, because it was a discrepancy on their part twice. She told me she would speak to Felicia Collins about it and call me back within the hour. A hour passed and I didnt receive a callback from Damia so I decided to call back, but I got no answer. For the next 4 hours, I called once an hour and no one would answer the phone. However, I do follow Industry-Locs on Instagram and saw that they were uploading pictures to their page. At this point, I called back and left a message saying that I didnt appreciate the fact that my phone calls wasnt returned and being ignored, but they had the time to upload to Instagram. Within the next 5 minutes, I (@daffyjane)was blocked on Instagram, and my home and phone number was blocked from calling them. Keep in mind, I didnt write anything on their Instagram page nor did I have any intention to. Everytime I called, it would say the number was out of service and NOBODY still didnt return my call. At this point, I didnt know what was going on because I had already shipped out the hair, I didnt get a call back, and I was blocked from getting in contact with them. I sent them several e-mails asking them what was going on and nobody never replied back to me. It was to the point, I had to let her know if I didnt receive my hair or money back by the end of the week that I was going to take legal action. I had to make my cousin from Atlant.a (I live in NY) 3-way them. At this point, someone answers and I ask her what's going on. She said she didn't know and that somebody would return my phone call that day. Ofcourse nobody still didn't call me. Finally 3 days later, i called blocked and Damia answered and told me that they did receive my hair and that Felicia sent me hair out once again for the third time. 2 days later, the hair came and once again for the third time it was still less than 3.7 and 4.0oz., measuring 3.6oz and 3.5. So I came to the conclusion that they are ripping people off. I'm a very understanding woman and I know mistakes happen, but there is no way that hair was sent to me THREE times and all of them were the incorrect amount of hair. That means that she's intentionally ripping people off. I suggest to everyone to think twice about getting hair from Industry-Locs. You may think you're getting  a good deal, but in reality she's not giving you what you pay for. And just like she works hard for her money, so do we as customers. On top of that there is no professionalism. I was very humble,patient, respectful, and had not gotten rude once, and I was treated as a criminal. I was blocked from contacting them, my phone calls and e-mails were ignored, and to top it off I still didnt get the amount of hair I paid for. That is the last time I will ever purchase from them!
LushHair_Fein View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LushHair_Fein Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 14 2012 at 2:28pm
Might as well get a fp then...
mspatty View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mspatty Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 14 2012 at 12:32pm
this thread is still living eh?
eleisha26 View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote eleisha26 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 14 2012 at 8:23am
Originally posted by bbsinclair bbsinclair wrote:

DUH. It's called wholesale vs. retail .... Do you really think all the shoes you buy cost $30 to make? smh

bbsinclair View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote bbsinclair Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 14 2012 at 12:10am
DUH. It's called wholesale vs. retail .... Do you really think all the shoes you buy cost $30 to make? smh
chocolate03 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote chocolate03 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 13 2012 at 5:53pm
^^^Hell no and they still buy that raggedy ass milky way too LOL
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
GreatGlam.com
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Beautfiully Created Human Hair Extensions
The Haircare Solution for Locs and Twists
DHT Blocker System