BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Exercise, Fitness, & Health > Cosmetic Surgery
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

thinking of downsizing my breasts

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
brieSFCA View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote brieSFCA Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: thinking of downsizing my breasts
    Posted: Feb 12 2013 at 6:28pm
@SDOT
Guuurrlll you is bawling!!!

....I was hit with a invoice stating $22,000 for scar revisionn therapy. so I instantly declined, I still got student loans lol

..But ITS DEFINITELY WORTH IT!!!!  I need them damn steriod injections tho, so the keloid-like raised scars can atleast go down a bit.. 

How much did your surgeon charge you for scar therapy?
Sponsored Links

Saniyah5 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Saniyah5 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 09 2013 at 1:00pm
Has anyone lost weight after their surgery? i gain weight and mine are not as perky but still sitting up a lil but i want to lose like 40-50lbs will that change it? i had my surgery 2 years ago im just scared that ill be left with sagging breast again if i lose  weight :(
SD0T View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SD0T Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 05 2013 at 11:29pm
I had a breast reduction/lift in 2005 and that was the best decision I ever made in my life. I keloid and I had a few after surgery they removed them upon request by injecting them with Steroids. I used a lot of mederma and raw shea butter right after the surgery and for a year after and to this day my scars are hardly noticeable. My surgeon was an Asian American woman who was amazing and very caring. Her name is Dr. Roxanne Sclora. She followed up with me for up to a year after. I went from a 36 G to 36 B and they plumped up to a perfect C for awhile but in the years I put on 30 pounds and the pumped back up to a 36 DD which I am still fine with because they suit my body. They are still pretty perky to this day. 
brieSFCA View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote brieSFCA Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 24 2013 at 1:45pm
this profile user "soniacartrine' has been spamming the threads with advertisements..
BEWARE!!!!
brieSFCA View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote brieSFCA Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 10 2013 at 3:59pm
I underwent a breast augumentation in 2009, it was a necessity for I was 130lbs and wore a 38F.  At the time, I was 19 and had major back problems because I was bent over, hunched-back, poor posture 99% of the time. My expenses were covered due to the surgery being a necessity and a series of Xrays over a 6motnh period showed my spine becoming mis-aligned.

..Going forward, the procedure is a great gesture but however I noticed that none of the ladies spoke on the scarring.  My scars are hideous. Being a women of color, containing tons of melanin, I have hypertrophic scars where the incisions were made and over the years they have not improved.  I'm a lighter complexion black female, so unfortunately the scars are noticeable.  I've tried creams, cocoa-butter, BioOil, mederma and other various products, but they ALL have FAILED...

..This is just a fair warning to all ladies considering the breast reduction surgery there are consequences, and they are not pretty..

cicisweetie120 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cicisweetie120 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 05 2013 at 10:40am
im deffinitley considering reduction for my 42 ddd i have a small back so it angers me and it makes me uncomfortable, i plan on going down to a b um my only issues is that i never had kids and i do plan on having babies but its gna grow after the phase does it shrink back?
cicisweetie120 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cicisweetie120 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 05 2013 at 10:30am
FROM BIRTH CONTROL I WENT FROM BEING A 38 D TO A 34 DDD IM CONSIDERING SURGERY BECAUSE I HAVE A SMALL BACK AND THE SAME ISSUES AS FOR SHOPPING FOR BRAS
bootyliciousmiss View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bootyliciousmiss Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 28 2012 at 3:45pm
Originally posted by teenut teenut wrote:

Originally posted by Miss Ladybug Miss Ladybug wrote:

Has anyone had success with getting their insurance to cover any portion of it?

My insurance covered my reduction in full. I only had to pay a copay which was 10 bucks at the time.

Happy for you girl!
SimplyPut View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SimplyPut Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 25 2012 at 9:00am
I want mine doneCry
Miss Ladybug View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Miss Ladybug Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 20 2012 at 8:35pm
Has any body had kids after a reduction?

I don't have any kids yet and I have had a few dr tell me have kids 1st they may get smaller, but i'm afraid i won't be able to get up and walk if they get bigger during a pregnancy.  
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
GreatGlam.com
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Beautfiully Created Human Hair Extensions
The Haircare Solution for Locs and Twists
DHT Blocker System
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123>