BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Hair Care > Wigs
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

How to make Your Wig Look its BEST

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 174>
Hair ViVi

Ultra

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 4 Votes, Average 5.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
sunshine321511 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sunshine321511 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: How to make Your Wig Look its BEST
    Posted: Feb 21 2020 at 11:13am

TRAVEL - GOOD DEAL ---

This is a very good deal!!!

Icelandair Spa Getaway -

https://www.icelandair.com/vacations/city-breaks/iceland-spa-getaway/?utm_source=newsletter&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=iceland_spa_getaway&utm_content=week7

Limited time only - book now through February 21! Just in time for that last-minute Valentine’s Day gift – get warm and cozy with your loved one for some relaxation at one of Iceland’s most popular spas – Laugarvatn Fontana! Also included: a Whale Watching trip, and a tour of Iceland’s famous Golden Circle to see three of Iceland’s most popular highlights: Gullfoss waterfall, Geysir geothermal area and Thingvellir National Park.

The modern, complex Laugarvatn Fontana welcomes you to relax in hot tubs and steam baths naturally heated by Icelandic hot springs. Upon arrival, you’ll take a short walk to a nearby natural hot spring which is used as a local natural bakery for the village. You’ll learn how to bake a loaf of bread in a hot spring and watch while they dig up a typical Icelandic rye bread which has been slowly baked in the hot spring, before of course enjoying a delicious sample. At Fontana you can have drinks while relaxing in the hot spring water and enjoy the spectacular view. Remember to bring your swimsuit and towel, but if you forget, either can be rented at the Spa.

You’ll also head out on a Whale Watching tour on one of the largest whale watching boats in Iceland to experience the large variety of sea-life in the waters off Iceland’s coast, including minke whales, humpback whales, harbour porpoises and white-beaked dolphins among other whale species. With an educational & interactive focus, expert guides will inform you about different kinds of whales and seabirds you may see on your tour and will teach you how to spot whales out in the bay. On board, you’ll enjoy extra comfort, seating areas, large outside viewing decks, a safe family friendly environment and a café & souvenir shop on-board.

With so much to do in Iceland, 3 hotel nights may not seem like enough time! Good news though, as you can extend your vacation at the time of booking to stay in Iceland up to 7 nights! Explore more of Reykjavík and find out what makes it so charming, or head out of the sprawling metropolis (OK, it’s not that big a city) to check out Iceland’s breath-taking nature with our numerous tour options. From horseback-riding on Iceland’s famous horse to stunning glacial lagoons, we look forward to welcoming you to our home!

Sponsored Links

Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sunshine321511 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 21 2020 at 9:54am

First off, I made a mistake well at least I did not read correctly. This item is a men's wallet. It is not a similar item sold in the ladies section on Gucci.

Here is the link to all Ladies Gucci wallets on the Gucci site.

https://www.gucci.com/us/en/ca/women/accessories-for-women/wallets-and-small-accessories-for-women-c-women-accessories-wallets

came in a box:

[URL][/URL]

[URL] [/URL]

[URL] host image[/URL]

Comparing all the Gucci items -
1) Black is the mirror replica A++
2) Red Purse is the C level replica - gold color is WRONG
3) small red wallet is the B level, the GG's are the right shape as the mirror but the color is a little off.

[URL] [/URL]

Here is the men's wallet that is similar to the item I purchased. Cost 390.00 - It is not exact but similar.

https://www.gucci.com/us/en/pr/men/accessories-for-men/wallets-and-small-accessories-for-men/card-and-coin-cases-for-men/zip-card-case-with-gucci-logo-p-5475970YA0G1000?position=70&listName=ProductGrid&categoryPath=Men/Accessories-for-Men/Wallets-and-Small-Accessories-for-Men/Card-and-Coin-Cases-for-Men

Edited by sunshine321511 - Feb 21 2020 at 10:00am
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sunshine321511 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 21 2020 at 9:48am

DH GATE … I'm so DONE with DH GATE.

I just can't take the long shipping timeframe. I'm just DONE!!!

I know someone is smiling saying.... I knew this was coming....

YES, I am DONE!!!

I am used to USA shipping and I just can't take the waiting 2-3-4-5 weeks for an item. This is not TRUE in all orders but I'm still DONE.

You may ask.. what happened....

I ordered a Gucci small wallet on Jan 5 and it JUST ARRIVED LAST NIGHT???

What the HELLZ??? So that is 6 weeks???

Was this cause of the virus or the Chinese holiday????

*** SO MENTAL NOTE****

If you order don't order from Dec 15 - Feb 1st cause LORD ONLY KNOWS WHEN YOU WILL GET THE ORDER.

Item: Gucci Wallet - Color - RED

Seller: shoppingmall521

** Another Issue:

I used the same seller as the black mirror replica Gucci bad and the GG's are not the same.

That is another issue I have, you never know what to expect even from the same seller.

Quality:
I'd say this item was a B Quality but not a mirror quality. The color of the gold is not the same as the mirror quality.

Pictures pending.
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sunshine321511 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 20 2020 at 12:48pm

Today is National Love Your Pet Day. February 20, 2020 –

Here is my current cutie pie... SOCKS

[URL] [/URL]

Remember to SCROLL to the right if needed on your screen.

[URL][/URL]

Edited by sunshine321511 - Feb 20 2020 at 12:48pm
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sunshine321511 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 20 2020 at 12:42pm

pictures of amazon phone cases

[URL] [/URL]

[URL][/URL]

[URL][/URL]

Inside of each case

[URL][/URL]

Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sunshine321511 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 20 2020 at 12:32pm

Bling Phone cases for iPhone - on amazon

I don't know if I shared these bling phone cases with you before but I got them from amazon.

I love amazon as you can get the items in one week. I will attach pictures.

I have gotten several over the last year and none of the stones have come off BUT....BUT... I don't carry my phone in my hand all day long...and I put my phone inside a cosmetic bag in my purse.

I have a iPhone 8 plus and it fits perfectly.

Name of Item:
STENES iPhone 8 Plus Case - Stylish - 3D Handmade Bling Crystal Butterfly Rose Flowers Desgin Wallet Credit Card Slots Fold Media Stand Leather Case for iPhone 7 Plus/iPhone 8 Plus - Green

https://www.amazon.com/STENES-iPhone-Plus-Case-Butterfly/dp/B077Z67YJY/ref=sr_1_1?keywords=STENES+iPhone+8+Plus+Case+-+Stylish+-+3D+Handmade+Bling+Crystal+Butterfly+Rose+Flowers+Desgin+Wallet+Credit+Card+Slots+Fold+Media+Stand+Leather+Case+for+iPhone+7+Plus%2FiPhone+8+Plus+-+Green&qid=1582223392&sr=8-1

Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sunshine321511 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 20 2020 at 12:27pm
VENDOR --- Information for Mirror Replica LV where you can get it monogramed

I just got the Instagram vendor's email and WhatsApp information. I don't plan to purchase a bag today. I'm kind of tapped out on the replica items. You know I tend to get "carried" away with new things of interest.

Instagram Name Emily Wang 6063

Originally posted by sunshine321511 sunshine321511 wrote:

PERSONALIZED LV REPLICA BAGS.

I had no idea this was even an option. BUT YES, LV does personalize bags and you can also get a replica with your personal initials.

In the video, she is showing you how her personal initials and design came out. LOOKS SO GOOD TO ME.

She is not telling the vendor on the Tube, you have to message her Instagram. I did not message her as I need to get back on track with my home projects.

She is discussing MIRROR TOP LEVEL A+++ bags so I suspect the prices are at least 100.00 dollars. But I'm tell you, I swore I saw a monogram option on a DH Gate vendor page. I'm have to research that and come back later on that topic.

My New Monmonogram LV Bag

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bg0mJuuQ4gs&t=2s

Edited by sunshine321511 - Feb 20 2020 at 12:28pm
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sunshine321511 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 20 2020 at 7:29am

WORLD NEWS AND EVENTS

I might be the last to KNOW but I had no idea of the locust and bat problems going on around the world (Africa and Australia)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=79wZGFevyy4

Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sunshine321511 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 19 2020 at 1:14pm

I purchased two new scents and I want to share them with you.

1) Beautiful Times by Nanette Lepore

Notes:
Top Notes: Bergamot, Mandarin, Orange

Middle Notes: Violet, Ylang

Bottom Notes: Sandalwood, Caramelized Sugar

If you like the following scents you will "probably" like Beautiful Life scent:
* Flowerbomb
* Britney Spears - Fantasy
* Lancôme - Le Vie Est Belle

Longevity - Did not track the time but not 5 hours.
I did not use the shower gel, lotion and layer.

2) Pretty Petals by Ellen Tracey

Scent - Floral fruity

Notes: top notes - white peach and Moroccan rose, - middle notes - amber and blackberry - base notes - jasmine and vanilla

If you like the following scents you will "probably" like Pretty Petals scent:
* Christian Dior - Ms. Dior Cherie
* Jessica Simpson - Fancy
* Jimmy Choo - Jimmy Choo
* Katie Perry - Meow
* Queen Latifah - Queen Latifah
* Pink Sugar

Price - This fragrance is older so the price is cheaper than beautiful times which is "NEW".

Longevity - On me, it is okay. Not 20 hours but at least 4-5 hours.
I did not use the shower gel, lotion and layer.

Where can you smell two scents:

Macys or department stores.

** Warning ***
There are a lot of dupe replica fragrances. The dupes are in bottles almost identical to the REAL fragrance sold at a department store.

Just like the replica bags, etc.

So please buy retail in major department stores for fragrances and not amazon where they have dupes of skincare and fragrances in some items. Read the reviews if purchasing online. Maybe a person will say it smells different then the department store items. ***

Edited by sunshine321511 - Feb 19 2020 at 1:17pm
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sunshine321511 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 19 2020 at 12:47pm

FRAGRANCE SHOPPING TIPS

This sister is a fragrance lover like me. She has so many fragrances and I enjoy her videos. She is providing great tips.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=enzXLYm1Ylc&lc=z232jvqg0puhhj0ciacdp435y1p5pj3mq3m0xfwwdt5w03c010c.1582087373252346

Hair ViVi
Ultra
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 174>
  Share Topic