FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Extensions Plus

How to make Your Wig Look its BEST

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 79>
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Premier Lace Wigs

Mynx Hair

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 3 Votes, Average 5.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
sunshine321511 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sunshine321511 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: How to make Your Wig Look its BEST
    Posted: 1 second ago at 4:57pm
This is a followup report, a few months ago I purchased two - 18 Outre 18 Inch Perm Yaki wigs. The first wig was a bust, it would not hold the curl and it did not look like the sister in the video below.

Well I finally opened the second wig and it looked IDENTICAL to the sister in the video below.

I did not touch the curls at all, but it looks pretty but it does not look "natural"

Also it still won't hold hairspray at full strength, like most wigs but it held the hairspray better cause I used a stronger freeze it spray.

Now I did not try to thin it out but I wore it as a "HAT" wig last Saturday night.

I will attach pictures below to show the layers of the wig.

Click the link below, Look how beautiful this sister looks in this wig, why the HELL must it explode like a puff ball, WHY...this wig is perfection....but then I'm a puff head in 3 hours.

I don't know maybe I'll spray a lot more hairspray and give it a another chance, I'm so in LOVE with it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BnutVCc4J64&t=73s

Sponsored Links

Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sunshine321511 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 23 2017 at 8:23pm
Originally posted by sunshine321511 sunshine321511 wrote:

I purposely took the picture lower because I did not want my wedding picture online, I have it placed in between both mosaics.

[URL=%3cimg%20src=" rel="nofollow]][/URL]

Pier One has the panels marked down to 159.00..

ttp://www.pier1.com/mosaic-mirrored-wall-panel/2690331.html?st=2690331

Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sunshine321511 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 20 2017 at 1:02pm

Hey Ladies... I'm off this week, my birthday is this week and I have learned as I have gotten older ....CELEBRATE ME!!! I have not always taken the week, I might take the exact day and maybe one extra day but this year, I had the opportunity to telework some days in between.

How.... I started taking off on my birthday was about 15 years ago, I worked in legal as a secretary. I went to work on my birthday and the plan was after work to go out to eat.

Well, that day I typed a 50 page document, I was so swamped that by the time I got off work I was so DONE!!!

I said from that year, NEVER AGAIN!!!

So REMEMBER, Even if you go no where, you just wake up a little later, you relax and enjoy your day. The older I get the more I understand that my LIFE is behind me, so the time I have LEFT, I'm going to enjoy, relax, and LIVE STRESS FREE.

Here is a good video about men and cheating. We as women, we seem to accept the cheating more, and these reality shows...they really don't portray black men or women in a positive light. I'm convinced many of these people degrade themselves for money. In the video, it is so interesting , men when the women cheat it is DONE, no second changes. But as women, I could tell you some stories of what I have seen in my life.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t7G6xp77ZEQ&t=95s

You will learn something in the video.

Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sunshine321511 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 16 2017 at 8:53pm

I'm sure most of you have heard about the young girl in Florida who killed herself and her mother "egged" her on to do it. Here is a good link where this speaker is explaining what happened and explaining how mental health effects not only the mother but the children.

I'm going to say from my own observations, their are some cultures where the parents treat their children terrible as normal way of life. Then as the saying goes, hurt people...hurt people. Then when the man or woman becomes an adult you wonder why they are so non-caring and abusive, it might have to do with their parents and upbringing.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7k9M10WjY0I

You will learn something in this video, he shares some wisdom if you are open to receive it.

Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sunshine321511 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 16 2017 at 10:42am
I saw this on a positivity blog so I'm sharing with you.

Life becomes simpler and lighter. When you like or love yourself more
things simply become easier. You won’t make mountains out of molehills (or out of plain air) nearly as often anymore. You won’t drag yourself down or beat yourself up over simple mistakes or over not reaching a perfect and inhuman standard.

◾You’ll have more inner stability. When you like yourself more, when your opinion of yourself goes up then you’ll stop trying so eagerly to get validation and attention from other people. And so you become less needy and your inner life becomes much less of an emotional rollercoaster based on what people may think or say about you today or this week.

◾Less self-sabotage. Most people’s worst enemy are themselves. By raising and keeping your self-esteem up you’ll feel more deserving of good things in life. And so you’ll go after them more often and with more motivation. And when you get them then you’ll be a lot less likely to self-sabotage in subtle or not so subtle ways.

◾You’ll be more attractive in any relationship. With better self-esteem you’ll get the benefits listed above. You’ll be more stable and able to handle tough times better. You’ll be less needy and more of a natural giver. Being with you becomes simpler and a lighter experience with a lot less drama, arguments or fights based on little or nothing. And all of this is attractive in any relationships, not matter if it is with a friend, at work or with a partner.

Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sunshine321511 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 16 2017 at 10:39am

I was just reading a posting of "negative" comments made be a Redskins Football Player. I WILL NOT post the link as I will not give HIM LIFE or continue to spread his nonsense by even posting it on here.

But I will say, WE have to do all WE can to keep our SELF ESTEEM HIGH. Society at every level tries to bring us down with negative comments, comparisons and statements. You never see any other MEN from other cultures posting such negative comments about "THEIR OWN WOMEN". I'm so sick of it.

Please see the steps below to keep your self esteem as high as possible.
Remember, don't allow celebrity comments, an athletes comments, the news media, or random people online to SlowLY sip into your mind and lower your self esteem.

Steps to improve low self-esteem

MOST IMPORTANT ---
Limit your online exposure, Facebook, Instagram, etc.

Social Media can really lower your self esteem because no matter how great you look, if you are constantly looking at pictures of "others" that appear to be "perfect" it will slowly but surely lower your self esteem.

1.Positive self-talk. ...
2.Don't compare yourself to others. ...
3.Exercise. ...
4.Don't strive for perfection. ...
5.Don't beat yourself up when you make a mistake. ...
6.Focus on the things you can change. ...
7.Do things that you enjoy. ...
8.Celebrate the small stuff.

Edited by sunshine321511 - Mar 16 2017 at 2:36pm
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sunshine321511 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 14 2017 at 11:49am
http://www.zgallerie.com/

Here is the link to Z Gallerie.

I love this place, I want my entire house to look like a Z Gallerie promo. I have added a few pieces here and there, cause I paid too much for all my furniture to start over completely.

Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sunshine321511 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 14 2017 at 11:45am
Ladies - I am attaching a video from you tube where a sister placed the mosaics in her bedroom. The video is very clear, if you want to just go straight to the mosaics please go to 2.08

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JCeaT65RU_I

As a side note, most of her furniture is from the "FAMOUS" Z Gallerie, which is very popular on the tube. I "believe" that the tubers get their furniture deeply discounted to promote the site. I'm not saying "ALL" of them but some of them do.

I saw a young girl and her whole house was a Z gallerie promo, the items are beautiful.

I will find the link to Z Gallerie.

Edited by sunshine321511 - Mar 14 2017 at 11:48am
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sunshine321511 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 14 2017 at 10:24am

I purposely took the picture lower because I did not want my wedding picture online, I have it placed in between both mosaics.

">

Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sunshine321511 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 14 2017 at 10:22am
Here are pictures of the Pier One mosaic, I am trying to show you as much as possible, it is about 5 inches taller than shown in this picture.

[URL=%3cimg%20src=" rel="nofollow]][/URL]

Edited by sunshine321511 - Mar 14 2017 at 10:27am
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
iLace Wigs
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Netwurks Xcel21
Human Hair Wigs
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 79>
  Share Topic