FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Extensions Plus

How to make Your Wig Look its BEST

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 135>
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Premier Lace Wigs

Mynx Hair

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 4 Votes, Average 5.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
sunshine321511 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sunshine321511 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: How to make Your Wig Look its BEST
    Posted: Nov 16 2018 at 11:11am

Here is a turban I wore earlier this week on Tuesday.

">

Well I hope you are encouraged to wear turbans by these pictures.

Especially since the winter is coming on the east coast, my head is warm as if I had on a "hat".

Sponsored Links

Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sunshine321511 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 16 2018 at 11:08am

Well you KNOW what today is.....TURBAN DAY...

I wore my hair one day in the ponytail, it worked and blended, I forgot to take a picture but I'll wear the pony again one or two days next week.

But today is back to my turban. Here is the turban I'm wearing today. Which is just a regular scarf that you would wear around your neck.

The volume is from my Wraptunzel volumizer. This is one of the fuller one.

[URL=%3cimg%20src=" rel="nofollow]][/URL]

Edited by sunshine321511 - Nov 16 2018 at 11:35am
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sunshine321511 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 16 2018 at 11:04am

RIP Kim Porter

With the passing of Kim Porter I thought it would be helpful to know the symptoms of walking pneumonia.

We don't know the cause of her death but I pray for her kids, she seemed like a great mother. Which is the most important for OUR children.

The link below provides full details...

https://www.webmd.com/lung/walking-pneumonia#1

Symptoms

Symptoms generally start 15 to 25 days after you’re exposed to mycoplasma and slowly worsen over two to four days. You might have:
• Chest pain when you take a deep breath in
• Cough that may come in violent spasms
•Mild flu-like symptoms such as fever and chills
• Sore throat
• Headache
•Tiredness
•Lingering weakness that may last after other symptoms go away

Some people with walking pneumonia may also have an ear infection, anemia, or a skin rash.

Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sunshine321511 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 13 2018 at 12:03pm
WIGS

Wow I love this wig, right in my price range (ha ha)

99J-Wine Hair | Deep Part LLDP 522 Lace Front Wig

This sister does a great job so, yes it looks great on HER, but let's see when the "average" wig person gets this wig home.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f-hxeWyToog

Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sunshine321511 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 13 2018 at 11:15am
Z Gallerie MINI Drama -

I purchased a candle from Z Gallerie, it was in the sequin vase and it was around 60.00 on sale.

Well, it was a little large, so I kept the box, all the papers, including the brown shipping box and went to do an exchange.

HERE WE GO AGAIN.

Now the person said, you had the item for over 30 days so you can't even EXCHANGE IT FOR ANYTHING?????

what the hellz

I'm telling you, Z Gallerie

Yes this is the policy --

Merchandise returned without original packaging is subject to Z Gallerie approval based on selling condition and/or 15% repackaging fee. Shipping, oversize and handling fees are non-refundable. Sale merchandise ending in .99 can be exchanged or returned within 30 days of purchase date.

This was MY MISTAKE, I just did not feel like going out there with hubby so I kept waiting. I should have read my receipt and watched the dates.

SO THE MORAL of the story is....

Don't wait, don't wait, just take the item back.

I also think they "could" have been more flexible as I told them I would take an exchange of an item in the store. But the guy said NO!!

So I did not ACT a fool, I just left.

Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sunshine321511 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 13 2018 at 11:10am
Well Ladies

This weekend I went to see Redemption of a Dogg the stage play examines the internal battle one man (SNOOP) has between preserving his life-long legacy and losing the love of his life.

Tamar Braxton was in the play. She was the angel, I didn't realize she was so curvy. She sang two songs or three.

Omar Gooding and Eric Benet were in the play also.

The actor who played SNOOP sounded just like him.

SNOOP was in the play also, he is real skinny, which we already KNEW but I'm just adding that commentary.

I think the play is towards the end of it's run. Here is a link which shows the cities and a snippet of the play.

https://jecaryous.com/tour/redemption-of-a-dogg/

Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sunshine321511 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 08 2018 at 2:33pm
Ponytail

So this is the ponytail I purchased and here is a good video showing how to install.

I just love this sister.

Outre Timeless Pineapple Ponytail "Cutie"
or
Outre timeless Pineapple Ponytail "Softie

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rTC8Bmt7p6w&t=547s

Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sunshine321511 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 08 2018 at 2:29pm

easy turban

I'm wearing my turban like this today. Turbans are perfect for the winter months, keeps my head warm on the metro platform.

easy easy easy

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KaNbBdPYFXo

Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sunshine321511 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 08 2018 at 2:24pm
turban turbans turbans

You know I have been wearing turbans for 2 weeks straight at work. I have only gone in 3 days per weeks and today makes 2 full weeks.

I know I have to do something, I can't come in a 3rd week wearing just turbans.

Well I guess I "COULD" but I choose not to.

I was wearing my braided wig but I put that away for next summer. I'm not talking about the braided wig I purchased overseas. My head is kind of on the large side, and I think it would look better if I got my parameter braided. I don't want to stretch and tear the wigs, that is why I have not worn them.

So I plan to wear a ponytail. I'll come back and show you the exact style in a second.

Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sunshine321511 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 08 2018 at 2:21pm
wigs wigs wigs

Well the wig game has been super slow. I saw two new wigs yesterday and they "look" good but I have a feeling these wigs might poof up like a wig like this maybe 3 years ago did.

I need to see more reviews.

Name of Wig:
Sensationnel Curls Kinks & Co Textured Half Wig Instant Weave - BOSS LADY --/WIGTYPES.COM

Link -
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WLlDEu-hEMg&t=1s

A longer version of this same type of wig

Sensationnel Curls Kinks & Co Textured Half Wig Instant Weave - RAIN MAKER +GIVEAWAY --/WIGTYPES.COM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WSiUPErmi8U&t=252s

Sunwell
China Lace Wigs
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Netwurks Xcel21
Human Hair Wigs
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 135>
  Share Topic