FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Extensions Plus

How to make Your Wig Look its BEST

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 69>
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Premier Lace Wigs

Mynx Hair

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 3 Votes, Average 5.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
sunshine321511 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sunshine321511 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: How to make Your Wig Look its BEST
    Posted: Dec 06 2016 at 5:48pm
The best flavors TO ME, for people ordering on line are the scents like -Aloe Vera (MY NUMBER ONE SCENT)

If you like strawberry's, etc try the fruity flavors.

But the real ones to smell are the sex on the beach and all the unique scents.
Sponsored Links

Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sunshine321511 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 06 2016 at 5:47pm
Here is the specifc address, confirm that it is U Street metro, I might be wrong but I'm confident it is U Street.

ANANDA CORPORATION
807 FLORIDA AVE, NW
WASHINGTON, DC 20001-3017

Here is the link to their website. I always go in person cause I'm here in DC.

http://www.anandacorporation.com/

Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sunshine321511 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 06 2016 at 5:45pm
I buy my oils at Ananda Corp by U Street Metro. The name is new, it used to be called something else.

I will say this, if you go, bring your own shopping bag. I don't go often I think it's like 5 bottles for 30.00. So when I go I buy like 5 so I like to have a tote or something to put them in. They place it in a bag but I like to double my bags.

When you get off the metro, it is like one block to the right. I went at lunch one day while at work.

Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sunshine321511 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 06 2016 at 5:41pm
Now you ask, does the oil come with it?

yes, they give you 4 super small samples but if you live in DC or a Big City you can get a lot of flavored oils around the city.

Below, I'm listing the pictures of my oil bottles, notice the size, I go to the place where the black Muslim men buy their oils for the body oils they sell on the street.

Pictures of some of my oils:

I used to use a tea light and that is fine, but the electric diffuser is just another way to use them.

Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sunshine321511 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 06 2016 at 5:33pm
I purchased a homedics electric diffuser and wow it is so nice, this is a popular item, it is everywhere but I finally got one.

How it works:
My item is a plug in, you add water and either a diffuser oil or essential oil and a mist comes out and makes the house smell nice.

Where I got mine:
Macys

Price- I got an expensive one but their are many price levels.

Link:
http://www1.macys.com/shop/product/homedics-ellia-reflect-ultrasonic-essential-oil-diffuser?ID=2921946&CategoryID=23487#fn=sp%3D1%26spc%3D12%26ruleId%3D65%26slotId%3D7%26kws%3Ddiffuser

What it does:
It changes colors, about 5
It plays music, not my music but like a smooth jazz rotation
It has a remote, you add water, and the drops

Pictures:

picture of the remote:

Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sunshine321511 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 06 2016 at 5:04pm

I also purchased this sequin star for the corner of the kitchen counter, it is about 8 inches wide all the way around, but I could not find it online.

Price - 15.00

There are so many nice items you can purchase without breaking the bank.

Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sunshine321511 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 06 2016 at 5:01pm

Hey Wig Sisters - I was at my favorite store today PIER ONE, I love that store.

I bought two inexpensive items items, you know I have bills to pay but it is nice to treat yourself.

This is a jewelry box and I don't plan to put much if any jewelry in it, I placed it on my dresser and I love the sequin.

Price - 32.00

yes, it is online and there is free shipping 49.00 or more. You have to put in your zip code to see if it can be shipped to you, but it may also be in your local pier one.

I have ordered online and you pay online and then pick it up in the store.

Link:

http://www.pier1.com/beaded-brooch-jewelry-box/3109997.html#q=jewelry%2520box&start=1

Pictures: Slide the gray line over to the right to see the full picture.

The inside has four sections, hubby might put his wedding ring in it, I don't know, he has his own jewelry box inside the chest so it might be for more decoration.

Edited by sunshine321511 - Dec 06 2016 at 5:05pm
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sunshine321511 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 04 2016 at 1:44pm
Oh Sisters - I forgot to post the picture below of the part with concealer after the wig was thinned out.

Also - This is a color 2 --- so the colors run dark.

Well stay encouraged

Edited by sunshine321511 - Dec 04 2016 at 1:46pm
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sunshine321511 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 04 2016 at 1:39pm
I got nice vase pier one. Do you need gold tone mosaic vase for your home. This item is t pier one. I'll attach the link.

I took the Michaels gold arrangement back few weeks ago, that is why when you buy décor items, keep the tag on the item and keep the receipt for a few day just to be sure you really like it and it really works in your décor.

Pier One Link - Cost 59.00 - It is very large, so please read the measurements to be sure it works in your space.

http://www.pier1.com/golden-mosaic-vase/3111444.html#q=gold%2520vase&start=1

The flowers are silk flowers from Michaels - 50% off (8.00 for all of them)
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sunshine321511 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 04 2016 at 1:31pm

The problem with wigs that require this much tweaking is that it opens the door for mistakes. I'm not a stylist, I did not go to cosmetology school so I'm just learning from You Tube.

It is easier to cover a mistake with a curly wig then a human hair RPG show wig (which I messed up) in the past.

I have to take a picture of the final outcome when the wig is sprayed with hair spray and ready to go. I don't plan to wear this wig now, I'm wearing my bob wig so I can do nothing with my edges at all.

I plan to perm my edges before my Jan cruise so I wanted to do nothing now.

Here is a picture showing the wig thinned out a little, This is not the final way to wear it out the house, the point of the picture is to show the reduction in size of the wig, this to me, looks much more "real" in volume size.

Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
iLace Wigs
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Netwurks Xcel21
Human Hair Wigs
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 69>
  Share Topic