FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Extensions Plus

How to make Your Wig Look its BEST

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 112>
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Premier Lace Wigs

Mynx Hair

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 3 Votes, Average 5.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
sunshine321511 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sunshine321511 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: How to make Your Wig Look its BEST
    Posted: Feb 16 2018 at 10:35am
wigs...

Review and Link to wig she is wearing in the video above.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1DaXQUVFCP8

Edited by sunshine321511 - Feb 16 2018 at 10:36am
Sponsored Links

Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sunshine321511 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 16 2018 at 10:33am

WIGS...WIGS....WIGS....

Synthetic Wig 101 | Ep. 1 | My Favorite Sites, Wig Brands, & Wig Essentials

Great INFORMATION...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BQU5Sh6lINM

Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sunshine321511 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 16 2018 at 10:29am

Happy Friday....

You know what today is....TURBAN DAY...

Yes, I'm still wearing my turbans.

WIGS...WIGS...

Wow, this wig looks good.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mi3i3oTL27c

Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sunshine321511 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 13 2018 at 2:19pm
Philly Couple Beat Son To Death Over Spilled Cereal.

I'm done, this is an example why maybe birth control should be mandatory. I know many would object but this is terrible, people have kids, who don't want kids, and they take out all their anger, stress and disappointment on the child.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mnLrB9DZd7w

Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sunshine321511 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 13 2018 at 2:09pm
Ohio Toddler Found Frozen To Death On Her Own Front Porch.

CRAZY..No one missed the child. My black children are truly suffering, every day it is something with our kids.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a4GlUZAHq_E

Edited by sunshine321511 - Feb 13 2018 at 2:10pm
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sunshine321511 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 13 2018 at 12:57pm
Mother allows homeless man to move in, he repays her by getting all three of her daughters pregnant.

We have to be watching who we move in our home. I tell you right now, NO ONE is moving in my home, people love to rent out rooms but you have to be careful. Especially when you have children.

I question the sanity of many of mothers. TWO years he was in the home, there is more to this story. You have to always ask yourself, why can't anyone in this persons family help them? Watch your children.

Here is the link

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uWxBZRvOFUQ

Edited by sunshine321511 - Feb 13 2018 at 1:03pm
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sunshine321511 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 07 2018 at 7:18pm
They also had this thing called "all access with the singers" so you go to a talk show setting and they answer questions and you could take pictures with the singers after the show.

Then they had the flat screens in your cabin on the wall and if you missed a concert you could watch it in your cabin. That was great cause I could not go to everything.

They also had theme nights, white night, disco night (all these people were dressed in costumes), masquerade night (all these ladies had on gowns). The people who go every year were really dressed for all the occasions.

If you go to soul train 2019 cruise, you can read the line up and ports for next year' cruise. they take monthly installments, you have three options every month, every three months, every six months payments.

It is expensive, I won't LIE to you, but it was worth it.

Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sunshine321511 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 07 2018 at 7:13pm
What I really liked was the company that plans the trips is call Star Vista and they do a lot of theme cruises. They had their own people at each and every event in red/white Star Vista tops to assist if any problems came up.

They had security to organize the crowds, Holland America does not tolerate foolishness so there was NO GHETTO DRAMA.

Also I was surprised to see the large amount of white people, we also had a large black group from London. The cruise was sold out and it was the entire ship. The ship was about 2000 guests and it was very well organized.

The water was rocky but If you remember nothing else about cruising remember this phrase. Some people got sick.

Motion Sickness medicine DOES NOT WORK LIKE ADVIL.
You have a headache you take an advil the pain is gone in a short period of time.

Motion sickness medicine has to build up in your body to work.

For example, the cruise left Saturday.
I started taking my daily motion sickness pill on THURSDAY.
then it took it every morning on the cruise
NO MATTER IF CALM OR ROUGH WATERS.

If you wait until the water gets rough and you feel sick it won't work.

Also you can't drink a lot of liquor and take motion sickness pills. You can maybe at most have on alcohol drink at night if you are taking the pills. But for ME, I rather NOT GET SICK, get getting sick can ruin the entire cruise.

Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sunshine321511 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 07 2018 at 7:01pm
This cruise was mostly people 40 and up. We were some of the younger people, but I still had a great time. NO DRAMA, very organized, something to do every hour.

Line dancing, game shows - for example - family feud with the Whispers, jazz, wine tasting, music concerts in the day time. It is really worth going if your funds permit. I will admit, I had to you tube some of the singers to know the songs before the cruise, but it was fun.

Line up on the cruise:
CHARLIE WILSON
EDDIE LEVERT
POINTER SISTERS
JEFFREY OSBURNE
THE WHISPERS
THE SPINNERS
GERALD ALSTON AND THE MANHATTANS
BILLY DAVIS AND MARILYN MCCOO
HOWARD HEWITT
MAX PRIEST
THE MIRACLES
FOUR COMEDY SHOWS
BARRY WHITE IMPERSONATOR
OTHER SINGERS IN LOUNGES

Edited by sunshine321511 - Feb 07 2018 at 7:02pm
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sunshine321511 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 07 2018 at 6:54pm

Willemstad, Curaçao

">
Sunwell
China Lace Wigs
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Netwurks Xcel21
Human Hair Wigs
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 112>
  Share Topic