FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Extensions Plus

Game of Thrones

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 121>
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Premier Lace Wigs

Mynx Hair

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 7 Votes, Average 3.86  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
creole booty View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote creole booty Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Game of Thrones
    Posted: Nov 03 2017 at 11:26pm
This just crossed my mind: trump would see this country burn if he could be king of the ashes

Lol
Sponsored Links

Diane (35) View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Diane (35) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 08 2017 at 2:25pm
Originally posted by ThoughtCouture ThoughtCouture wrote:

i hate aryah.  that is all.

LONG TIMEEEEE I HATE THE WENCHClapClapClapClap

this show is so damn ridiculous illogical terrible writing and terrible actors (the young ones esp emilia clarke) It disgusts me. this is not the authors vision at all this is fan fiction.  Season 1-4 take a colossal$hit on 5 and 6 and 7 PHUCKERY

I've been questioning how dany rides without chains, in the books they do, its so damn practical. but hey its a fictional word with magic and thing right. But how those chains would have been useful to pull the dragon up from under the frozen lake/ Just simple things like that really irk me.

The white walkers have time to smelt iron and form chains long enough to wrap around a dragon? and the wights that can swim used what a shark tank or scuba gar or a submarine to go down for the dragon? *hisses teeth*

Season one showed us wights cannot be harmed by regular weapons only fire. and season 5 hardhome showed us that dragon glass or was it valyrian steel doesn't affect them either. So how just how where the seal team seven able to fight them off with weaponsAngryAngryAngryAngryAngry

theres so much to rant about this season I would be here for days/DeadDeadDead
The writes and producers and execs at HBO must beleive we are as dumb as Ned stark.
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote creole booty Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 28 2017 at 11:34am
When Tyrian went to see Cersei alone I felt like the little brother in a Christmas story when ralphiw got into the fight, "daddy's gonna kill ralphie!"
ThoughtCouture View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ThoughtCouture Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 22 2017 at 8:14pm
i hate aryah.  that is all.
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote creole booty Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 22 2017 at 6:13pm
7 episodes? Really hbo? Ok
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote creole booty Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 22 2017 at 6:10pm
Ah hell naw they got a white walker dragon?! Ok is it possible to get rehooked on a show u never stopped watching? In my old man from Chicago voice, "ga-aaaaaaawwwwd damn"
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote creole booty Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 22 2017 at 6:08pm
I feel very uncomfortable when verses and Jamie r together and dany/jon makes me feel the same way. Like come on speed this sh*t up. Somebody tell them lol.
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote creole booty Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 22 2017 at 6:05pm
Thank Diane!!!

Ok I'm caught up. I shed a tear when dany killed the walkers, but was like oh sh*t and mesmerized to see the white walker calmly kill the dragon. sh*t just got really real.
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Diane (35) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 18 2017 at 10:16pm
Originally posted by creole booty creole booty wrote:

Yesssss Diane I'm here for ur posts!!!

I haven't been watching my shows, but when I get caught up I'm in here

CB have you caught up yet? I wrote a post explaining raasclaat bumbo/bumba claat and pvussyclaat but closed the window accidentally. you are using it correctly.

rassclaat or raascloth [your ass cloth] pvussyclaat or pvussy cloth [vagina cloth] or bumboclaat or bumbocloth [bumbo is ass, even vagina] are used the same way as and in place  of damn, fck or $hit. They really refer to the cloths/rags women of yester year would wear on their period and cloths to wipe ass after pooing.

hi ND!!!!!!!!!
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Diane (35) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 18 2017 at 10:07pm
Originally posted by newdiva1 newdiva1 wrote:

Everybody is tryna do this Dany Jon love thing and its trash.  Have we been watching this too long?  That we're ok with family members f*ckin'?  I mean the characters don't know but we do.  Dany needs to let Jorah have some before he dies.  Just break him off a lil something.

I think Gilly is going to come through with important info.  She's been reading just the same as Sam and has an excellent memory.  I think she'll be the one to put it together who Jon is and what's more is that Jon is not a bastard.  She'll put it together or she'll have pertinent information.  Bran doesn't seem to be forth coming with too much these days.  Since no person is safe the theory is out there that Dany will die and that Jon is the ice and fire. *shrugs* I don't know.  Also...since we have 3 folks that have touched dragons and lived to tell it.  Dany, Jon and Tyrion will be the riders IMO.

Rickon... Dickon and Lord Tarly...even though Sam's father hated him Sam is going to feel some type of way about their death when he finds out what Dany did.  And by this time Jon and Dany will be working together so that's going to be...uncomfortable.

So we're bringing back Gendry?  Like...no shade but who cares?  What the f*ck is a Baratheon nowadays?

Professor Slughorn come in like effin dumbledore, withholding vital info from Sam/ harry potter because they cant handle the truth. EFF THAT.

The more i reflect and talk to my other other bestie about this TRAVESTY OF AN EPISODE the more my bloods boils. As soon as we see Jamie and Bronn breathing heavily with nary a scrape or burn or dent on them i should have known this was gonna be flukery!!!

ND, why the fluk is Gendry all sentimental and whiney about a father that never knew him never came to see him never acknowledged him. Then gendry fashioned himself a war hammer, one with a stag on it Im sick and tired of the fan service. I was waiting for gendry to say one shady line about his deadbeat dad but noooo. THEM REALLY BRING BACK GENDRY FOR THIS? Gendry has no disguise i wish he was 50 pounds heavier with bleached blonde hair working in a restaurant and going by the name "mike". 

Lets be real about Gendry robert knew he was there if cersei/joffry knew robert had to have known. Also whoever paid for his apprenticeship with Tobho Mott knows he is there (Jon Aryyn perhaps?), little finger or varys or both know of his existence as well. Raas, even Melisandre knew. The brotherhood knew as well.

So gendry is just gonna return to Kings landing, return to steel workers street and act like everything is ok? Same with davos' return? All the folks listed above aware of gendry plus on steel workers row the folks must know the apprenticeships in the competitions shop as well as the customers know him, the folks he buys food from etc. TOBHO MOTT GENDRYS BOSS Hasnt been killed im certain,- he reforged ice into the 2 lannister swords in season 4 to raas! I mean come the fluk onnnn! 

Also It's been 3-4 years we haven't had a huge wiping out by disease or famine or mass resignation or dismissal of city watchmen why do they believe the city watch wouldn't know davos?! its been 3 or 4 yearsAngryAngry With gendry we can say lommy was killed beside the bull head helmer so that would have gotten the city watch/cersei off his back but again all the folks 2 paragraphs above could come by at anytime after his return and word spreads.

MAJOR FAN SERVICE WITH THE GENDRY JON SNOW MEETING I was tickled and vomitted at the same timeEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed

UMMM Mereen whats happening there?

Dannys Boyfriend ok? 

Why didn't she stay in mereen like tyrion told her to? theres a reason why valyrians didnt conquer westeros, a reason why they didnt expand the freehold there. simply put westeros was thought of as a little backwater country with nothing of value. when the targ ancestor moved to dragonstone, cause of his daughters visions, 400 yrs ago the other valyrian families laughed them to scorn. then came the DOOMCry just like noah and his ark

Why are little finger and the vale lords still hanging around winterfell? WHAT PURPOSE DO THEY SERVE.Sweet robin needs defending. the vale needs defending, [I hope they go back and the mountain clans have killed all the people, dont laugh didnt tyrion arm them with weapons from tywins army?- Sha son of Dolf for warden of the eastClapClap, hell the mountain clan are descended from the first men and the vale folks are andals THE MOUNTAIN CLANS WERE THERE FIRST- wypipo really aint $Hit smdh]

winter is here why arent the vale lords stockpiling and preparing for it. 

Jon isnt the king in the north and vale, his title should be the king in the north adn the riverlands as was robbs title. then again he was chosen as king he didnt technically succeed robb, maybe the riverlands seceded from the north? where is edmure tully?

The blackfish, yes im still pissed with how they handled that. Brienne comes and pleads with him to help sansa and he refuses. The Tully words are family duty honour DAMN IT, edmure is a lost cause help your grandniece. So in a tv show where we have finite amount of screen time the writers really make brieene sneak into the riverlands for the black fish FOR NO REASON, oh wait, just for jamie and brienne to looks longingly on each other without confessing their feelingsDead. a better plot would have been the blackfish goes with brienne comes to riverlands and baelish somehow ends up offing the blackfish, 'cause the blackfish has been helping sansa too well.

Ugh thy setting up my man baelish to dieCry they better not If baelish realises that bran knows all sees all etc he woulda left effing winterfell same time *sucks teeth*

Dan and David really come in front of the world and say they didnt have enough materialDeadDead? this last episode could have been 6 to seven episodes alone. we get the foolishness of seasons 5 and 6 and then this rush job. We watched arya wash bodies sweep and ting for an entire season. ayi yi yi

If Davos had brought tyrion to kings landing under cover of darkness i could have accepted it. If davos had brought tyrion in a bigger boat with some cargo and he hid tyrion in the cargo, i could have accepted it. But in borad day light, where was the larger ship. Cersei has a coast guard for crying out loud.

Why did davos go get gendry? what was the purpose? Also the two of them were talking rather loudy and there is at least one person in the shop.

Tyrion as a dwarf cant even walk far because his legs ache, now them gonna tell me he walked across the beach up the numerous steps through/below the streets of kings landing to the red keep. even if he has a tunnel from the beach to the red keep its still a far walk.

Why wouldn't cersei lannister kill tyrion? Or at least capture him? He isn't a messenger protected by war code or whatever, no he's snuck into the enemy's lines to communicate with the general of the army to obviously make some secret deal. He should have died.

How did tyrion find out jamie and bronn were alive how did tyrion make contact with bronn?

I hope yall caught it when  cersei touched Jamie with the death ringShockedShocked, she's written him off he's a gonerrrrrr. Its the ring joffrey wore when he was dying and pointing to tyrion she also gave tommen the pat patt hug hug while wearing the ring after he betrayed her as well. NEw rockstars pointed that out to me the tommens part.

How is the capturing of wight supposed to work to convince cersei? they tried the wight hand presentation to the crown in season two the damn thing disintegrated. WEH DE MUMMAPVUSSYRAASCLAAT AH GWAAN WID DIS SHOW?!!!

JON AINT GOT NO RIGHT TO ANY EFFING THRONE!!!! robert won it fair and square. Dany is a foreign invader. DEPORT HER HEADLESSAngryAngry

Jamie claims dany burned 1000 wagons of food, reallyyyyyyyyy/? Dany isnt that dumb AND there were never that many wagons. HBO really tek we fe prekkeh (takes us for idiots, fools)

I dont understand randall tarly told jamie that the gold had reached kings landing and there was talk about the greater part of the forces being with them. WHYYYYY? HOW. wouldnt you want the greater numbers with the gold. Why couldn't some food wagons have gone with the gold wagons. Gold is heavy but smaller to pack so a gold wagon should weigh more than a food one. UGHH

Winter is upon them the common folk and high lords and middle lords of the reach gonna be mighty pissed jamie and crew took the food and gold, all them reach soldiers weren't vexed?, their families could die because of the army's taking the food and i assume livestock- there is strength in numbers man. 

Dany told someone she was raped, who raped her? IS she talking about khal drogo?

WHERE IS GHOST, (even one line perhaps sansa saying ghost came back with some prey or ghost sleeps outside jons bedroom or ghost has gotten so big, #put some respeck on ghosts name) we never needed that nymeria scene we didnt. sorry not one raas sorry. where is ghost. I dont care what nobody says drogon is R-E-A-L. he looks amazzzzzzzzzzzzzzzziiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiinggggggggggggggClapClapClapClapClap

Arya getting into an argument sansa about liking nice things and not chopping off peoples heads?! I BEEEEN TELLING OONU SEH SHES A STUBBORN SPOILED SOCIOPATHIC IMMATURE CHILD NO EFFING IDEA OF SENSE OR LOGIC SHES A COLD BLOODED KILLER WHO ACTUALLY DIDNT LEARN ANYTHING AT ASSASSIN SCHOOL YET STILL THEY MADE HER GRADUATE AND LEAVE? #whiteprivelege. Shes needs to die like that dutty gyal aunt lyanna of hers. raaas lyanna and arya are true starks they dont think before they act just like ned (telling cersei he knows about the twincest) brandon (threatening the crown prince with like 7 dudes as backup) jon (charging by himself to face the entire bolton army after rickon dies)

there is no way arya could beat brienne please. im so glad i didnt watch that fight scene. also why arent the faceless men hunting arya? what was the point of her training to be no one when she retained her identity. so this secret well nto so secret society allows folsk to show up learn their secrets and then leave?

EVERYTHING IS BRAN STARK'S FAULT!!!

ALso waht type of transport them use in westeros? I thought little fingers jetpack in season six was bad but dany jon tyrion jamie and bronn must be able to apparate like in harry potter to raas!

Sunwell
China Lace Wigs
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Netwurks Xcel21
Human Hair Wigs
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 121>
  Share Topic