Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
CoCo Black Hair
Forum Home Forum Home > Hair Care > Weaves / Extensions (Newbies)
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Extensions Plus

LAGAH EXPORT, GOOD OR BAD?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123>
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Premier Lace Wigs

Mynx Hair

Author
JaipurHairCo View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JaipurHairCo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: LAGAH EXPORT, GOOD OR BAD?
    Posted: Sep 22 2017 at 4:04am
Hello @Ladicherokee @Princess 
Greetings!!

We feel bad when some people from India try to represent some companies and later you are disappointed with their services, most of the time you will loose your money if you paid them via Western Union or Bank Wire but in case you have received the product then you are lucky. But if still you are not satisfied with the product we are pretty sure you will be blocked and will not be answered. But they don't have any idea that they are ruining reputation of all the companies from the whole country. They ruin our reputation as well. We don't encourage any such seller to do all these scams and frauds.

With reference to your query, We wanted to offer you 100% Guaranteed Raw Indian Hair directly from India from our factory. We don't know about your past experience with any other Indian Companies**, But with us we can assure you of quality Raw Indian Hair Weft bundles, Raw Indian Hair Clip-ins, matching genuine Raw Indian Hair Swiss Lace Closures in 4x4; 5x5; 360; 13x4 and Custom Frontals, Raw Indian Bulk hair and Ponytails.
For the customer's genuine reviews do check : https://www.jaipurhair.com/pages/jaipur-hair-reviews

For any other query feel free to reach us : 
Email : mailto : info@jaipurhair.com
Whatsapp & iMessage : +91773-388-9977

Instagram :  Instagram.com/JaipurHair
Twitter :    Twitter.com/JaipurHair
Google+ :   Google.com/+JaipurhairIndia
Facebook :  Facebook.com/JaipurHair
Messenger :  m.me/JaipurHair

**We are not associated with any other company, we have our own factory here in Southern Part of India where we do hair processing ie stitching, grading, packaging. Your most welcome to visit our factory 24x7 on Facetime, Skype or Personal Visit. 
#We don't sell the different countries hair which is chemically processed and being sold as Brazilian, Malaysian, Cambodian, Peruvian, Russian, Mink Hair or any other countries hair.

Happy Raw Indian Hair!!

xoxo
M. Rankawat
Team Jaipur Hair

Edited by JaipurHairCo - Sep 22 2017 at 4:10am
Sponsored Links

Blkgirlmagick View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Blkgirlmagick Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 09 2017 at 5:27am
I don't buy wefted hair from India.
Ladicherokee View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ladicherokee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 10 2017 at 11:56am
Thanks.
Princess Grace View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Princess Grace Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 10 2017 at 10:29am
Originally posted by Ladicherokee Ladicherokee wrote:

Anyone brought from them lately??

I see too many bad reports to even risk it, they are on ripoff report too. 
Ladicherokee View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ladicherokee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 08 2017 at 9:11am
Anyone brought from them lately??
oldflowleahh View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote oldflowleahh Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 03 2017 at 11:09pm
Hit or miss.
JenaSpring View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JenaSpring Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 08 2016 at 1:24am
Thank you ladies.  You saved me from buying more horrible hair...so my search continues...
realvirginhair View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote realvirginhair Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 10 2014 at 12:25am
It pays to research on BHM.
Thank you Jesus for this website and it's creators!
Bev, thanks so much for the alert/review. I was going to order, thank you for saving my coins!
I know you are aware of this, but he has placed your name on his website. What a Fraudster  this joker is. SMHDead

DOLLHOUSESTYLIN View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DOLLHOUSESTYLIN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 18 2014 at 2:21pm
Im alsi looking into jangra
xtrodinare View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote xtrodinare Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 05 2014 at 8:18pm
Thank you Hairline becz I was going to place an order with them.......
Sunwell
China Lace Wigs
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Netwurks Xcel21
Human Hair Wigs
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123>
  Share Topic