BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Hair Care > Weaves / Extensions
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

H&J Virgin Remy Crappity Crap Garbage hair

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 6>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 1 Votes, Average 5.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
MISS CR View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote MISS CR Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: H&J Virgin Remy Crappity Crap Garbage hair
    Posted: Sep 05 2014 at 3:39pm
I HEAR you haute coco. LOL
Sponsored Links

despicableme View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote despicableme Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 19 2014 at 4:10am
Actually Guangzhou Queen Love Hair Products Co.,Ltd is quite good. Yes it is like a gambling when ordering from Aliexpress. So once you find a reliable vendor, do not miss them and I just keep ordering from them.
BlaXiCaN View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BlaXiCaN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 17 2014 at 6:20pm
Thanks for the heads up! and im glad u got a refund Confused
Lacouette View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Lacouette Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 16 2014 at 7:40pm
I don't know if I can start a new thread so I'm gonna post here.
Over the holyday I purchased 4 budles of malaysian body wave from H&J (14,16,18,20in), here is a mini review :

-The hair is really soft, for those who like silky hair it's a dream
-Lenght wise every bundle was longer than what I did order
-Shedding is almost non-existent
-I asked for the darkest hair possible but ended up getting medium brown hair with red undertones
-There is a smell, but nothing too funky and once you wash the hair it's gone
-Bundles are EXTREMLY SKINNY, I was shocked when I did open the package
-I used box dye on it (jet black) and now the 18in bundle lost its wave pattern but the 14in bundle looks even better than before the dye job
-I installed the hair yesterday and my hairdresser did her best but 4 bundles were bearly enough for a full sew-in
-I used my GHD flat iron on the hair and my hairdresser used her GAMA flat iron on it as well and it was fine

Bottom line, I like the hair texture and it was cheap (there was a sale going on) but those bundles are soooo tiny !
If you want to use this hair for a bombshell/video vixen look you'll need at least 5 bundles.
Obviously it's too soon to know how the hair will behave overtime, but my sister used their malaysian straight hair for a sew-in 2 years ago and she was happy with it.

blkbuttafly View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote blkbuttafly Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 30 2012 at 8:49pm
Originally posted by PrettyLAdyK PrettyLAdyK wrote:

< ="" ="text/" ="/B1D671CF-E532-4481-99AA-19F420D90332etdefender/huidhui.js?0=0&0=0&0=0">

wow i just purchased from them I did study the feedbacks and she has alot of the same customers, someone here purchases hair from her everyday for the last 4 months, she never leaves a feedback though but she continues to purchase. i am assuming that she has a hair business and she buys as she gets orders. I only ordered the straight i hope she has improved however we shall see!!!!

Its probably Shantanayquea's Fu€king ballerific dream hair that be posting on facebook and craigslist.

Or it could be the cv just buying her own hair
tatefoa View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tatefoa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 30 2012 at 7:55pm
I will tell you all who are interested in ordering to run away as fast as you can from this company. My final review: the hair is not human and sheds sheds sheds. The worst on aliexpress. The fefund process is slow and stressful. It is not worthed! I wish I could update my posts. Make sure to send back with tracking!
I did review on aliexpress with one star.

Edited by tatefoa - Jun 30 2012 at 7:57pm
PrettyLAdyK View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PrettyLAdyK Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 30 2012 at 3:06am
< ="" ="text/" ="/B1D671CF-E532-4481-99AA-19F420D90332etdefender/huidhui.js?0=0&0=0&0=0"> wow i just purchased from them I did study the feedbacks and she has alot of the same customers, someone here purchases hair from her everyday for the last 4 months, she never leaves a feedback though but she continues to purchase. i am assuming that she has a hair business and she buys as she gets orders. I only ordered the straight i hope she has improved however we shall see!!!!
tatefoa View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tatefoa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 01 2012 at 3:46pm
I am trully sorry about your bad experience with this company. Before this thread was started I had ordered some hair from them. It took about 2 weeks to get here, I got it yesterday.
I am greatful for everyone' help on this forum so I decided to share my experience.
 The hair does shed and is DRY! I will need some argan oil and deep conditioner often. For less than $200 I have enought for 2 installs for sure.  The curls are georgous and the hair does wave back  after washed and curled. I would give a 3.5 star on this hair so far. I will end saying that because the vendor has shipped poor quality weft to some ladies on this forum a purchase would be a hit or miss. I consider my purchase a hit so far as I like the hair  minus the dryness. I will have to SEAL and trim the ends.

Edited by tatefoa - Mar 01 2012 at 10:25pm
femmemuscleisback View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote femmemuscleisback Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 29 2012 at 10:47am
i see how it works, you have to placed an order to give feedback.  i joined under a pseudo name. They give you access to "view your feedback".. but you can't give it unless you've ordered their hair.

but i did post on facebook, and on you tube.
blkbuttafly View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote blkbuttafly Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 28 2012 at 8:51pm
Originally posted by femmemuscleisback femmemuscleisback wrote:

is it okay to post the Vendor's "request" for 4 stars on several websites so that others will know that they are asking people to do this?

Also, isn't this some kind of "extortion"?

Confused

It is extortion. I think you should post it on several websites so that ppl know that this is what that vendor is doing. 
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Dime Curves Enhancement Shake
Dependable Quality Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 6>