Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Skin Care > Dark Spots
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - What do you Ladies use for dark circles under eyes
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

What do you Ladies use for dark circles under eyes

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
Ginger-vee Carter View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ginger-vee Carter Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: What do you Ladies use for dark circles under eyes
    Posted: May 22 2014 at 2:07pm
One main thing I would say is drink more water..
Keeping your body hydrated is important for your kidneys... 
and a dehydrated body is reflected on your face and undereyes

If that does not work then adding more hydrating foods like watermelons and cucumbers.  
and if that does not work, it might be best to see a naturopathic doctor...
Sponsored Links

rohanjain View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rohanjain Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 22 2014 at 12:44am
You have to eat healthy food with vitamins like vitamin C,E and K.Proper sleep can help to reduce the dark circles under eyes.Sunscreen is good for it with SPF 30 to prevent dark circles.Avoid oil based cosmetics.Remove eye make up before going to bed.Sugar is not good and is not a good source of energy.
ellardbailey View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ellardbailey Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 06 2014 at 7:58am
get the dermal filler treatment to get rid of under eye circles,
its the best method now a days for the treatment ...
http://mdweightlossandcosmetics.com/Dermal_Fillers-Under_Eye_Circle_Treatments_NYC.html

Edited by ellardbailey - Apr 06 2014 at 7:59am
blue_rowse View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote blue_rowse Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 04 2012 at 5:26pm
I use a lot of Avon products too, but I don't like their eye creams or their concealers. I'm using a concealer from Amway, but I noticed that my Revlon Colorstay does a good job at hiding dark circles too!
arhodes21 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote arhodes21 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 03 2012 at 9:53pm
I have found Avon products to be great! Their ANEW line works well for evening out the skin tone and those dark circles we tend to get under our eyes. Their concealers work well too without having to add foundation.
Here's my reps info and you can have the products sent directly to you.

www.youravon.com/angiecato
MsDLO View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote MsDLO Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 25 2012 at 6:55am

@ OP i dont know if u wanted an actual solution to remove dark circles or camoflage,

but if you need to get rid of it, Vitamin C serum is what you need to get rid... It will even it out and brighten up the area...

I use Obagi Vitamin C 5% serum which is just for the eye area and it does the job and does it well....

I no longer use any form of makeup or concealer under my eyes...
HTH
Loveverythinghair View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Loveverythinghair Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 02 2012 at 12:57pm
I have had dark circles under my eyes for the last year. Stress, & rubbing my eyes once I wake up.

I started using concealer & makeup from mac, the kind that lighten dark spots while you wear it. It worked, I used it until I was all the way out.

I hated makeup all my life up until now.

But I got a mac rep to help me, each morning I put just a tad bit
of concealer under my eyes & blend.

It only takes a month just as long as you get a bit of sunlight while wearing the concealer.

Overall mac is just a little bit heavy, but I may continue with the concealer.

Edited by Loveverythinghair - Jul 02 2012 at 1:05pm
honeydrips75 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote honeydrips75 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 22 2012 at 9:50pm
Try using vitamin k gel tabs under the eyes.
kaai View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kaai Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 27 2012 at 2:59am
kaai View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote kaai Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 27 2012 at 2:51am
fillers wont help circles.... be careful w fillers under the eyes...

I know a chemical peel w get rid of them... then u maintain w obagi & retin a...

when i get circles (allergy season) i use mac or black opal concealer....
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Dependable Quality Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123>
  Share Topic