BHM BHM BHM
Summer Hair Takeover Specials
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Dance Moms

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 69>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 1 Votes, Average 5.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Dance Moms
    Posted: May 14 2014 at 12:47am
yea... holly said that nia feels like its the jackson 5 and shes tito(? i think..) 

i wonder why.. as much of a hard ass as abby is.. why she just doesnt drop nia. 
i think she has a soft spot for her cus she tries.. the moms go soft on nia too... they all talk about eachothers kids negatively at some point but NO ONE tells the truth about nia... 

i was almost always the only blk... but i was always good.. and i worked hard outside of class to be better. maybe nia just... doesnt have it.....  

i agree.. chloe just doesnt have that 'thing' that maddie does... neither does mackenzie imo. but im happy for chloe.. it has to suck KNOWING you can do just as many or more turns as the next.. and you know youre dancing with emotion and everyone says youre a gorgeous dancer yet youre just always 2nd....  

omgggg yay asia! 
and shes what...? 8 now? shes in a league of her own. 
shes really amazing. i wish she would have gone on abbys ultimate dancer now.. she would have won. 
Sponsored Links

Alias_Avi View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Alias_Avi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 14 2014 at 12:17am
LOL @ Nia

I've been saying that. Holly has no right to get mad at Abbey. I'm so mad at Holly for keeping Nia in the environment when she knows it's not good for her self-esteem and nerves. It's one thing to be the only Black girl but it's an entire different beast when you're the worst player on the team too... too much pressure on the poor lil girl

And did you hear fake ass Christi yell at Holly that she should relate to her dilemma (regarding Chloe being left out of the group click). Oh please bish, you've noticed Nia has been left out this entire time and the only time you say something about it is b/c it's now happening to your daughter? Ermm  I can't stand her

Chloe is better but I'm still not impressed by her. She just doesn't have "it" like Maddie does. Neither does Kolanie despite her technical perfection

I'm AM so proud of lil Mackenzie! She is getting so much better (but so is Asia, check out her latest videos) Tongue

coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 14 2014 at 12:02am
yea me too but i knew she wasnt gonna stick around.. 

kilani isnt as good as i thought. 

so proud of chloe.. ive been wanting her to just like.. PUSH a little harder and she finally did. now i think she has more confidence.. on the reunion she was lovely. 

oh and im sorry to say it but i think im ready for nia to go... shes not a step behind anymore and shes improved but shes just not on the level of the others. even mackenzie is growing more than her.. 

im interested in seeing how this whole 2 teams thing works out when it comes back on... Sleepy
Alias_Avi View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Alias_Avi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 13 2014 at 11:52pm
So have I

I miss Asia Cry
coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 13 2014 at 11:47pm
omg go maddie. (will watch later) 

the thread fell off but ive been watching 
Alias_Avi View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Alias_Avi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 13 2014 at 11:46pm
Damn, we haven't post in here all year? Disapprove

Well, I think Maddie did well in Sia's new video

Addicted19034 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Addicted19034 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 16 2013 at 5:15pm
Abby is extra mean to chole

Gosh I feel terrible for her

Chole can never win

Christi take her somewhere else
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Addicted19034 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 11 2013 at 10:05pm
The new moms are all so homely except Sophie's mom

The other ones were hating
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Addicted19034 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 11 2013 at 10:02pm
When Cathy said that's a small Louis Vuitton you've got there, it can fit inside my big one, I DIED
Marmonette View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Marmonette Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 10 2013 at 7:57am
Originally posted by Addicted19034 Addicted19034 wrote:

Is the first one where Abby hold auditions to replace Brooke and Paige?

The angels and demons dance?

yep
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
FAB Hair Premium Hair Extensions
DivaWigs.com
Premium Quality Human Hair Extensions and Closures