Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk (Newbies)
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Extensions Plus

I hate flowers.

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 4>

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 1 Votes, Average 5.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
ms_wonderland View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ms_wonderland Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: I hate flowers.
    Posted: Nov 16 2012 at 1:25pm
the light bill is 30 dollars? pssh.  do you live by candlelight?

i love flowers.  my bf buys me flowers every friday and the arrangement is always a surprise.  i don't care whether he goes to a flower shop or kroger, it's a sweet gesture.  it would be tacky to expect a material gift every week...he will run out of ideas and i don't need my man buying me lip gloss n shyt.
Sponsored Links

csungrl09 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote csungrl09 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 16 2012 at 12:50pm
Originally posted by tatee tatee wrote:

i used to hate flowers until i realized i do like dying flowers when their fragrance is at its peak.

THIS! i keep dead flowers. I have one or two from every bouquet my bf has bought me during our 4 year relationship!
csungrl09 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote csungrl09 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 16 2012 at 12:49pm
Originally posted by Majesty02 Majesty02 wrote:

Bishes des days ...Can't do nothing nice for them. Some are just so simple minded and knit picky. SMH.
Its just flowers. Its not like he spent the entire light bill money to buy them. It was a thoughtful jesture. Just say thank you. It really that hard? Its not worth all this anger.

Note to Men: Save your money for women that actually apprieciate thoughtful jestures. Others are just not worth it. Wink

a dozen roses is $30. that is the light bill! LOL

&ps, you sound like you don't have a man. relax child.
csungrl09 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote csungrl09 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 16 2012 at 12:48pm
i don't like them either. (sunflowers being the exception.)
& to make things worse, my bf gets mad if they die too fast LOL
babyk94 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote babyk94 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 16 2012 at 9:32am
My ex used to get me flowers a lot. I thought it was really sweet but, if a girl doesn't like flowers there is nothing wrong with that....
Faithfully2002 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Faithfully2002 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 16 2012 at 9:26am
How sad.

Edited by Faithfully2002 - Nov 16 2012 at 9:27am
tatee View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote tatee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 17 2012 at 3:43pm
i used to hate flowers until i realized i do like dying flowers when their fragrance is at its peak.

Edited by tatee - May 17 2012 at 3:46pm
✿GGlitter_Bomb✿ View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote ✿GGlitter_Bomb✿ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 17 2012 at 12:29am
Originally posted by mzmee mzmee wrote:

Originally posted by ✿GGlitter_Bomb✿ ✿GGlitter_Bomb✿ wrote:

^ LOL, Really though.

I used to love receiving flowers. It wasn't the flowers that I cared about, but the fact that I was on his mind which lead to him purchasing the flowers. 

Enjoy it while it lasts my dear. Eventually, the flowers stop coming in, the valentines day cards come in late, the I love you's are less frequent, and the mind wonders elsewhere. 

Hey youHug

YouAngry

I don't know whether to be mad at you or hug you. Miss youHug

LOL Don't be mad at meeeee!!

Hug I miss you too! 
mzmee View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mzmee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 17 2012 at 12:27am
Originally posted by ✿GGlitter_Bomb✿ ✿GGlitter_Bomb✿ wrote:

^ LOL, Really though.

I used to love receiving flowers. It wasn't the flowers that I cared about, but the fact that I was on his mind which lead to him purchasing the flowers. 

Enjoy it while it lasts my dear. Eventually, the flowers stop coming in, the valentines day cards come in late, the I love you's are less frequent, and the mind wonders elsewhere. 

Hey youHug

YouAngry

I don't know whether to be mad at you or hug you. Miss youHug
✿GGlitter_Bomb✿ View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote ✿GGlitter_Bomb✿ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 15 2012 at 12:48pm
^ LOL, Really though.

Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 4>
  Share Topic