Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Beauty Tips > Makeup Tips
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

I HAVE FOUND THE HOLY GRAIL IN EYELINER!

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 4>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
rell85 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rell85 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: I HAVE FOUND THE HOLY GRAIL IN EYELINER!
    Posted: Mar 09 2013 at 12:24pm
Originally posted by Midna Midna wrote:

Originally posted by rell85 rell85 wrote:

i didn't see whats all the rave about mine was watery/thin not deep black to the trash it went love the pencil liner tho

Watery?? Thin?? Girl, where'd you get yours, a hood BSS? O__o

lol no walgreens
Sponsored Links

missdeeluxe View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote missdeeluxe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 07 2013 at 8:53pm
I actually went to Ulta and bought the Lorac one.
Smh I went to use it for the first time today and it was completely dried out!

Thank God I kept the receipt otherwise I'd be out $22.
Midna View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Midna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 07 2013 at 5:41pm
Originally posted by rell85 rell85 wrote:

i didn't see whats all the rave about mine was watery/thin not deep black to the trash it went love the pencil liner tho

Watery?? Thin?? Girl, where'd you get yours, a hood BSS? O__o
FABdotNET View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote FABdotNET Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 06 2013 at 9:20pm
I went out and bought the Ruby Kisses one since I couldn't find Wet and Wild so we shall see how this goes....
rell85 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rell85 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 01 2013 at 12:41am
RedSoxtober View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RedSoxtober Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 28 2013 at 8:44pm
Originally posted by RedSoxtober RedSoxtober wrote:

I bought the W n W gel liner in black a while ago and it was already dried out....so I just threw it into my makeup stash until I could find the time to fix it. I forgot all about it until reading this thread. LOL Time to look up ways to revive this stuff.
 I just wore it the other day and wasn't a fan. It make a decent dark eyeshadow/lipcolor base though. I'll stick to liquid liner.
hairfanatic501 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote hairfanatic501 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 21 2013 at 8:59pm
Try the one made by Lorac Big smile I know $19 is a little high for eyeliner but this stuff is the truth. It's lasts all day and all night without a smudge regardless of what your doing. I bet that if you wanted to you probably could wear the stuff for two days (that's how good it is)!
missdeeluxe View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote missdeeluxe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 08 2013 at 7:16pm
I need this in my life!
I ran out of my Mac Fluidline just the other day Cry

I've been looking for a holy grail when it comes to liquid...been using Maybelline's Master Drama but it gets dry way too quickly and the tip of the pen gets all jacked.

Midna View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Midna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 24 2012 at 9:30pm
Has it really been more than a year since I made this thread?

I'm still using the same jar and it is nowhere near empty! Still going strong, although I refreshed it earlier this year!
RedSoxtober View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RedSoxtober Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 19 2012 at 1:49am
I bought the W n W gel liner in black a while ago and it was already dried out....so I just threw it into my makeup stash until I could find the time to fix it. I forgot all about it until reading this thread. LOL Time to look up ways to revive this stuff.
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
GreatGlam.com
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Beautfiully Created Human Hair Extensions
The Haircare Solution for Locs and Twists
DHT Blocker System
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 4>