BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Fashion
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

OFFICAL JLO STYLE WATCH THREAD

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 76>
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Luffy Wig

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 28 Votes, Average 2.61  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
4BFabulousity View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 4BFabulousity Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: OFFICAL JLO STYLE WATCH THREAD
    Posted: Jan 24 2016 at 6:12pm
I love those Jimmy Choo's! Let me get out of here before I get provoked to shop.
Sponsored Links

femmefatale85 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote femmefatale85 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 21 2016 at 8:33pm
CELEBRITY STYLE, FASHION, HOT OR HMM, JENNIFER LOPEZ

Hot! Or Hmm…: Jennifer Lopez’s Las Vegas Residency Jennifer Lopez: All I Have After Party Resort 2016 Gabriela Cadena White Deep Plunge V-Neck Asymmetrical Cut Long Sleeve Dress And Jimmy Choo Anouk Embroidered Lace Pumps

After the show is the after party, right? Yup! Subsequent to J.Lo‘s stunning “JENNIFER LOPEZ: ALL I HAVE” Las Vegas performance looks, the ageless diva hit up the event in a Resort 2016 Gabriela Cadena White Deep Plunge V-Neck Asymmetrical Cut Long Sleeve Dress and $750 Jimmy Choo 120 Anouk Mesh and Embroidered Lace Pointed Toe Pumps:

jlo-concert-after-party-las-vegas-gabriela-cadena-resort-2016-white-deep-plunge-v-neck-asymmetrical-cut-long-sleeve-dress-1-3

Caliente!

jlo-concert-after-party-las-vegas-gabriela-cadena-resort-2016-white-deep-plunge-v-neck-asymmetrical-cut-long-sleeve-dress-1

Her fab frock was accessorized with strappy open toe sandals in the brand’s Resort 2016 lookbook.

gabriela-cadena-resort-2016-white-deep-plunge-v-neck-asymmetrical-cut-long-sleeve-dress

She opted for classic footwear in the form of these Italian made 120mm patent covered heel stunners.

jimmy-choo-anouk-mesh-embroidered-lace-120-pointed-toe-pumps-2

Her stompers feature a romantic embroidered lace pattern with leather lining and insoles.

jimmy-choo-anouk-mesh-embroidered-lace-120-pointed-toe-pumps-3

Loving this look Lady Lo!

Are you feeling her ‘fit?

< ="http://poll.pollcode.com/39656154" method="post" style="-sizing: border-; margin: 0px 0px 40px; padding: 0px; font-size: inherit; font-family: inherit;">

jlo-concert-after-party-las-vegas-gabriela-cadena-resort-2016-white-deep-plunge-v-neck-asymmetrical-cut-long-sleeve-dress-2

jlo-concert-after-party-las-vegas-gabriela-cadena-resort-2016-white-deep-plunge-v-neck-asymmetrical-cut-long-sleeve-dress-1-3

jlo-concert-after-party-las-vegas-gabriela-cadena-resort-2016-white-deep-plunge-v-neck-asymmetrical-cut-long-sleeve-dress-1-1

Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote femmefatale85 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 21 2016 at 8:31pm
Fashion Recap: Jennifer Lopez’s All I Have Residency Las Vegas Opening Night Costumes featuring Custom Zuhair Murad, Versace And More!

So, last night Jennifer Lopez opened her highly anticipated “All I Have” three-year residency in Las Vegas at the AXIS at Planet Hollywood. The 46- year old siren served up all kinds of glamorous vibes as she proved why she is still one of the baddest in the game.

The superstar received rave reviews from fellow celebs including Justin Bieber and Kelly Osbourne–but it was her daring wardrobe that truly stole the show.

hot-or-hmm-jennifer-lopez-all-i-have-zuhair-murad-fbd1

hot-or-hmm-jennifer-lopez-all-i-have-zuhair-murad-fbd3

hot-or-hmm-jennifer-lopez-all-i-have-zuhair-murad-fbd4

From barely-there stunners to embellished gowns, Jenny from the Block was an absolute vision in every look she uplifted; however, there is one number that keeps surfacing via social media. And, that was her sparkling custom Zuhair Murad catsuit! The mindblowing piece is drenched with Swarovski crystals and also features a bikini silhouette.

To top things off, she accented her dazzling gems (and her enviable bod) with a snow white fox fur coat by Lilly e Violetta.

hot-or-hmm-jennifer-lopez-all-i-have-zuhair-murad-fbd5

hot-or-hmm-jennifer-lopez-all-i-have-zuhair-murad-fbd7

hot-or-hmm-jennifer-lopez-all-i-have-zuhair-murad-fbd6

As the performance progressed, the style icon continued to effortlessly slip in and out of her designer duds.

hot-or-hmm-jennifer-lopez-all-i-have-zuhair-murad-fbd8

hot-or-hmm-jennifer-lopez-all-i-have-zuhair-murad-fbd9

hot-or-hmm-jennifer-lopez-all-i-have-zuhair-murad-fbd10

In addition to the electrifying Zuhair Murad number, the singer/actress also donned a striped fringe mini dress from Balmain’s Fall 2015 collection, a teal blue Zuhair Murad bustier and a feathered cape by Versace.

All in all, the show was filled with luxury and non-stop glam. According to People Style Watch, 260,000 crystals were used in the Versace pieces alone while taking a total of 2 months to create! But, hey, you can’t rush quality, right?!

hot-or-hmm-jennifer-lopez-all-i-have-zuhair-murad-fbd11

hot-or-hmm-jennifer-lopez-all-i-have-zuhair-murad-fbd13

hot-or-hmm-jennifer-lopez-all-i-have-zuhair-murad-fbd14

Ummm, how many changes was that total?! I lost count lol.

But, really, she slayed every look.

Which ‘fit was your fave?

**Pictures via: HollywoodLife.com

Signing Out — Esmesha

Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote femmefatale85 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 16 2016 at 9:13pm
Look for Less: Jennifer Lopez’s NBC TCA Shades of Blue Press Stop Victoria Beckham One Shoulder Blue Dress and Casadei Blade Pumps

J. Lo repped for her show Shades of Blue at an NBC TCA Press Event in a $2,600 Victoria Beckham One Shoulder Blue Dress and $730 Suede Casadei Blade Pumps:

Jennifer Lopezs NBC TCA Shades of Blue Press Top Victoria Beckham One Shoulder Blue Dress and Casadei Blade Pumps
Her blue silk-wool one-shoulder fitted dress has contrast seaming on the front and an exposed back zipper.

Jennifer Lopezs NBC TCA Shades of Blue Press Top Victoria Beckham One Shoulder Blue Dress and Casadei Blade Pumps 9

4  Jennifer Lopezs NBC TCA Shades of Blue Press Top Victoria Beckham One Shoulder Blue Dress and Casadei Blade Pumps2  Jennifer Lopezs NBC TCA Shades of Blue Press Top Victoria Beckham One Shoulder Blue Dress and Casadei Blade Pumps6  Jennifer Lopezs NBC TCA Shades of Blue Press Top Victoria Beckham One Shoulder Blue Dress and Casadei Blade Pumps

Her pumps have a spiked heel.

3  Jennifer Lopezs NBC TCA Shades of Blue Press Top Victoria Beckham One Shoulder Blue Dress and Casadei Blade Pumps4  Jennifer Lopezs NBC TCA Shades of Blue Press Top Victoria Beckham One Shoulder Blue Dress and Casadei Blade Pumps5  Jennifer Lopezs NBC TCA Shades of Blue Press Top Victoria Beckham One Shoulder Blue Dress and Casadei Blade Pumps
Get her look here:

Turn off your ad blocker to view content

Need the look for less? Try these options:
Turn off your ad blocker to view content

What do you think?
jennifer lopez victoria beckham blue one shoulder dress
Jennifer Lopezs NBC TCA Shades of Blue Press Top Victoria Beckham One Shoulder Blue Dress and Casadei Blade Pumps

4BFabulousity View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 4BFabulousity Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 11 2016 at 3:03pm
Yellow looks good on her.
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote femmefatale85 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 10 2016 at 8:04pm
73rd+Annual+Golden+Globe+Awards+Arrivals-jennifer-lopez-giambattista-valli
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote femmefatale85 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 10 2016 at 5:26pm
Splurge: Jennifer Lopez’s The Ellen Degeneres Show Valentino Tailored Shorts and Gianvito Rossi Rosie Velvet Business Pumps

Jennifer Lopez made an appearance on The Ellen Degeneres Show in $690 Valentino Tailored Shorts and $670 Gianvito Rossi Rosie Velvet Business Pumps:

jennifer-lopez-ellen-valentino-gianvito-rossi

Her green wool-silk blend shorts boast tailored styling.

valentino-tailored-shorts

Her velvet pumps feature a pointed-toe silhouette.

gianvito-ross-business-velvet

Hot! As always.

jennifer-lopez-ellen-valentino-gianvito-rossi-1

If you’re up for the splurge, get J.Lo’s shorts here and pumps here.

Thoughts?

jennifer-lopez-ellen-valentino-gianvito-rossi-2

Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote femmefatale85 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 04 2016 at 2:28pm

Snapshot: Jennifer Lopez by Kenneth Willardt for TV Guide Magazine

R1_TVG02_C1_JenniferLopez_NS.indd

Jennifer Lopez by Kenneth Willardt for TV Guide Magazine

Jennifer Lopez by Kenneth Willardt for TV Guide Magazine1

Jennifer Lopez by Kenneth Willardt for TV Guide Magazine2

Jennifer Lopez by Kenneth Willardt for TV Guide Magazine4

Jennifer Lopez by Kenneth Willardt for TV Guide Magazine5

Jennifer Lopez by Kenneth Willard for TV Guide Magazine January 2016

Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote femmefatale85 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 04 2016 at 2:27pm

Hot! Or Hmm…: Jennifer Lopez’s NYE Instagram Valentino Green V-Neck Sequin Open Back Romper

Happy New Year Bombers and Bombshells!

Jennifer Lopez welcomed 2016 while posing on the ‘Gram in a $2,945 ValentinoOpen Back Sequin Romper:

jennifer-lopez-nye-instagram-valentino-green-sequin-romper

Her sold out romper is constructed entirely from sequins.

valentino-green-sequin-romper-1This sophisticated number highlights feminine curves with the reflected light, while the clean open back rounds up the look with an air of sensual allure.

valentino-green-sequin-romper-back

Hot!
What do you think?

jennifer lopezJennifer Lopez by Greg Kadel for Instyle Magazine1Jennifer Lopez for InStyle Magazine 1Jennifer Lopez by Greg Kadel for Instyle Magazine
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote femmefatale85 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 20 2015 at 10:30am
Who Wore It Better? Caroline Stanbury vs. Jennifer Lopez in Mugler’s Fall 2015 Navy Grommet Turtleneck Dress

Ladies of London star Caroline Stanbury posed on Instagram in the same MuglerFall 2015 Navy Grommet Turtleneck Dress Jennifer Lopez originally sported back in August:

who-wore-it-better-jennifer-lopez-caroline-stanbury-mugler

Both ladies paired the frock with black pointed-toe pumps. J.Lo pulled her hair back and added drop earrings.

The dress opened the brand’s Fall 2015 show.

3 Jennifer Lopez wears Thierry Mugler Fall 2015 Navy Embellished Dress and Casadei Heels to American Idols Philadelphia Auditions

Both ladies werked it!

What do you think? Who wore it better?

caroline-stanbury-instagram-mugler

Jennifer Lopez wears Thierry Mugler Fall 2015 Navy Embellished Dress and Casadei Heels to American Idols Philadelphia Auditions

Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
iLace Wigs
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Netwurks Xcel21
Human Hair Wigs
Double Leaf Wig
EvaWigs
Nor-ahs Unique Blends
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 76>
  Share Topic