Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Angkor Cambodian Hair

Kelly Rowland Official Style Watch thread...

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 50>
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Bootiful Cream

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 7 Votes, Average 3.86  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Miss B View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Miss B Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Kelly Rowland Official Style Watch thread...
    Posted: Oct 28 2014 at 3:44pm
Wait I thought wedge sneaks had died but I feel like I've seen several celebs with them on as of late.....
Sponsored Links

naturesgift View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote naturesgift Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 28 2014 at 2:12pm
wishing her a happy and healthy journey into motherhood. I hope she does something wholesome like home birth with a dula or midwife

Edited by naturesgift - Oct 28 2014 at 2:12pm
femmefatale85 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote femmefatale85 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 28 2014 at 1:28pm

Maternity Flash: Kelly Rowland’s Hollywood Wildfox Couture Sleep In, Eat For Two, Take A Nap, Have A Pickle, Bedtime T-Shirt, Alexander McQueen Flocked Sweatshirt, and Isabel Marant Beckett Wedge Sneakers

A very pregnant Kelly Rowland was spied in West Hollywood in the perfect pregnancy tee:Wildfox Couture’s Sleep In, Eat For Two, Take A Nap, Have A Pickle, Bedtime crewneck:
Maternity Flash- Kelly Rowland Hollywood Wildfox Couture Sleep In, Eat For Two, Take A Nap, Have A Pickle, Bedtime T-Shirt, Alexander McQueen Flock Print Sweatshirt, and Isabel Marant Wedge Sneakers
She added a few design elements with a $345 Alexander McQueen Flock Print Sweatshirt tied around her waist, and kept the rest of her look comfy in $695 Isabel Marant Wedge Sneakers:
2 Maternity Flash- Kelly Rowland Hollywood Wildfox Couture Sleep In, Eat For Two, Take A Nap, Have A Pickle, Bedtime T-Shirt, Alexander McQueen Flock Print Sweatshirt, and Isabel Marant Wedge Sneakers
The tee is fashioned out of cotton jersey.
5     Maternity Flash- Kelly Rowland Hollywood Wildfox Couture Sleep In, Eat For Two, Take A Nap, Have A Pickle, Bedtime T-Shirt, Alexander McQueen Flock Print Sweatshirt, and Isabel Marant Wedge Sneakers
Her sweatshirt features a black velvet bird print.
Maternity Flash- Kelly Rowlands Hollywood Wildfox Couture Sleep In, Eat For Two, Take A Nap, Have A Pickle, Bedtime T-Shirt, Alexander McQueen Flocked Sweatshirt, and Isabel Marant Wedge Sneakers
Her suede sneakers have tonal stitching and a hidden 3 1/2″ wedge heel.
kelly rowland beckett wedge sneakers
Looking for a comfy maternity look?
Get her tee at Destination Maternity, cop her sweatshirt at Net-a-Porter, and get her sneaks atBergdorf Goodman.

Thoughts?
2 Maternity Flash- Kelly Rowland Hollywood Wildfox Couture Sleep In, Eat For Two, Take A Nap, Have A Pickle, Bedtime T-Shirt, Alexander McQueen Flock Print Sweatshirt, and Isabel Marant Wedge Sneakers

Maternity Flash- Kelly Rowland Hollywood Wildfox Couture Sleep In, Eat For Two, Take A Nap, Have A Pickle, Bedtime T-Shirt, Alexander McQueen Flock Print Sweatshirt, and Isabel Marant Wedge Sneakers

Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote femmefatale85 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 23 2014 at 11:26am

[Baby Bump Watch] Kelly Rowland Dines With Ciara, Alicia Keys Lands At LAX

Thu, Oct 23 2014 by Bitchie Staff Filed Under: Celebrities

Kelly Rowland leaving from Cecconnis restaurant
Kelly Rowland is having a good pregnancy. She’s all stomach!

Last night, she was spotted with a huge smile on her face as she left Cecconnis in West Hollywood with Ciara. The two singers have grown pretty close since Kelly found out she was pregnant, and both have a mutual friend in La La Anthony.

Kelly Rowland and Ciara leave from Cecconnis restaurant

Read more: Necole Bitchie.com: [Baby Bump Watch] Kelly Rowland Dines With Ciara, Alicia Keys Lands At LAX http://necolebitchie.com/2014/10/baby-bump-watch-kelly-rowland-dines-with-ciara-alicia-keys-lands-at-lax/#ixzz3GzCVRiW7
Read more at http://necolebitchie.com/2014/10/baby-bump-watch-kelly-rowland-dines-with-ciara-alicia-keys-lands-at-lax/#w8ZU4MMz0JuhspYV.99
callmeDEva View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote callmeDEva Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 06 2014 at 3:16pm
Very beautiful
jonesable View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jonesable Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 06 2014 at 3:15pm
Her and Cici were the cutest preggo celebs Ive seen in awhile
jonesable View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jonesable Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 06 2014 at 3:14pm
GOOOOORRRGGEEOUUSSSS
coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 06 2014 at 1:00pm
i like the first few pics… 
very pretty. 

i be forgetting that shes preggo 
mzsophisticated View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mzsophisticated Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 06 2014 at 12:40pm
Her pics look nice..good job Lance
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote femmefatale85 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 06 2014 at 12:28pm

Snapshot: Kelly Rowland By Lance Gross For Elle.com

Kelly Rowland / Snapshot / October 6, 2014

elle-05-kelly-rowland-blog-fbdelle-06-kelly-rowland-blog-fbdelle-01-kelly-rowland-blog-fbdelle-07-kelly-rowland-blog-fbdelle-02-kelly-rowland-blog-fbd

Tell us about your photo shoot with Lance Gross. What was the experience like? What was your vision for the shoot?

I had a chance to work with Lance Gross during a video shoot for the ["Here I Am"] album, and I remember looking at his Instagram page, and seeing all these crazy hot photos. I texted him, and he said he’s really been into [photography]. So we had been planning for a year to shoot and of course, I got pregnant and thought I’ll have Lance shoot the photos for my pregnancy. Lance and I had all these great ideas and we just put our heads together to execute the looks. It was a lot of fun.

Some pregnant women get flack for nude photos. Why was it important to you to include those in the shoot?

I don’t know why they would get flack. It’s really—I won’t say amazing—it’s Godmazing [laughs] watching your body carry a human. I took a birthing class and I was amazed by all the things this woman was saying to me about birthing and what the body does naturally. Why wouldn’t you want to celebrate that? The body should be celebrated.

You have a successful career, a marriage and you’re entering motherhood—how will you balance it all? What advice do you have for women who want to pursue their professional aspirations and have a family?

I watch Diana Ross and Donna Summer and all these women—they’ve managed to do it all. I think ‘What makes me different? I can definitely do it.’ And this is something I’ve wanted. I’ve been talking about babies since last year. I believe I spoke it into existence during a conversation with my friend, and I feel like I became pregnant overnight! And she said all we need is a community of strong people around us, and we rely on each other and our families.

Speaking of Donna Summer, you posted a picture on Instagram where you look just like her! Are the rumors that you might play her in an upcoming biopic true?
All these rumors! I was just with my glam squad, we were having fun and we saw this beautiful picture of a Donna Summer record. I was like ‘let’s try to do this look!’ I love Donna Summer. I love how she’s this sex goddess, and she’s so beautiful and powerful onstage. So we mocked up a cover and I posted a picture. That’s all it was! But it would be an amazing opportunity to play her.

We’re keeping our fingers crossed that you do! What projects do you have coming up?
I go in the studio next week! I have a new watch with TW Steel called ‘Canteen’ which is casual, but still stylish. And because I’ve been shopping for this little one, and it’s so hard to find stuff for boys, I’m intrigued to do a children’s line.

Snapshot: Kelly Rowland By Lance Gross For Elle.com

Source: Elle.com

Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Little Black Scarf
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon