BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > My Spirituality > My Experiences
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Angkor Cambodian Hair

Let it Go!!

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>

Bootiful Cream

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 1 Votes, Average 5.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
sexyandfamous View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sexyandfamous Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Let it Go!!
    Posted: May 12 2014 at 10:31pm
Yeah, that's for sure - it is hard to let go of someone or something, but we have to try because we know that those things consume our thoughts. When we become aware it is unhealthy, and we need help letting go, we can ask in prayer for God to help us let it go.
But we need to do our part by trusting Him and avoiding to fall back into the old habits of holding the grudge, or chasing the ex or whatever it was that you needed to let go.
Sponsored Links

Physiqque View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Physiqque Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 12 2014 at 8:32pm
Easier said than done. Past hurts make you, and I don't mean that "makes you stronger bs" you still remember it, dwell it, and live that shyt everyday. Please let it go *sucks teeth*, would've been better if events never took place! Ugh, in a few days I'll be better and back to communicatin with God, but mi points of views are still factual to me..
SunshineDiva View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote SunshineDiva Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 12 2014 at 2:09pm
thank you
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote sexyandfamous Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 09 2014 at 11:13pm
You need to seek love from God, not from people.
That will get rid of craving be around people who are hurtful.

Edited by sexyandfamous - May 09 2014 at 11:14pm

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote SunshineDiva Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 09 2014 at 10:26pm
slowly but surly im getting that into my head but some days i just craze that love and human interaction that is nonexistent in my life right now
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sexyandfamous Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 09 2014 at 10:13pm
It's better to be alone than to be in bad company. When you keep insisting in keeping certain people in your life even though they hurt you before and continue to hurt you, it is because you are hoping that one day they will be nicer to you, but that isn't happening because they don't care.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SunshineDiva Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 09 2014 at 9:31pm
this is definitely movingSmile i have "talked" many people into staying in my life which only lead to them hurting me more than before. But, what do you do when you are left with no one all alone?
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sexyandfamous Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 09 2014 at 12:57am
Originally posted by cutescorpio cutescorpio wrote:

The bible said that, they came out from us
that it might be made manifest that they were not for us. For had they been of us, no doubt they would have continued with us. [1 John 2:19]

People leave you because they are not joined to you.
And if they are not joined to you, you can't make them stay.

Loved it!

I will add this: we came to this world with nothing, and we'll leave with nothing, regardless of how much money we have in the bank or how many kids we had, we're still leaving without taking anything, so that's why "they were not for us".
So let go of thoughts of what you think it is best for someone else and let them do what they want! That's their path!
Quit calling your ex! He isn't yours, and you aren't his! Focus on what really matters!
Let go of anything that holds you down, causes pain, anger, distress, and start living with GodStar
Lemoncake View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lemoncake Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 08 2011 at 3:41pm
Amen!!!! I need guidance in this area, so this definitely helps.
rowenah14 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rowenah14 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 03 2011 at 8:26pm
Amen! Clap
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Little Black Scarg
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>