Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Hair Care > Hair Growth (Newbies)
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Angkor Cambodian Hair

2012 APL Challenge (CLOSED!)

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 86>
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Bootiful Cream

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 1 Votes, Average 5.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
KikiScorpio92 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote KikiScorpio92 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: 2012 APL Challenge (CLOSED!)
    Posted: Jul 31 2013 at 3:55am
Originally posted by Choongy Choongy wrote:

lol kiki i love your grin, what happned to this challenge is it still going?

i havent been here in agggggeesss i really miss you guys

GIRLYYYYY"!!!!!! come and find me "Hair Growth" section under monistat growth and bsb/bsl challenge Big smile it's been an eternity! LOL
Sponsored Links

Choongy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Choongy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 30 2013 at 10:43am
lol kiki i love your grin, what happned to this challenge is it still going?

i havent been here in agggggeesss i really miss you guys

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote KikiScorpio92 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 18 2013 at 3:47pm

My hair fews days before colour..

Before the trim :/ they are becoming way to frequent! March next trim (8 weeks)

COLOUR! well I didn't get the coverage right but next time :)

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote KikiScorpio92 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 18 2013 at 12:02pm
Hey ladies. Most of you have probably achieved goals or completely forgotten about this challenge but for the ones who havent just an update as what been going on since New Year with us. Well throughout May '12 I got rid of my split ends and I thinl it was down to coconut oil and better detangling, these will now be staples in my regime. I have some length check pics which i'll upload tonight or tomorrow. I've cut after these pics were taken due to splits and have started applying coconut oil twice a day will update on progress in March. The biggest change is I dyed my front portion of hair today. Ive added roux porosity conditoner, l'oreal shampoo and deep con (no suplhates*) to accomidate my new colour. New pics soon ladies (: xxx

Edited by KikiScorpio92 - Jan 18 2013 at 3:41pm

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote KikiScorpio92 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 29 2012 at 3:05am
Hey ladies hope you've all had a great christmas I know for me it's gone quite well but now it's back to reality. As i have no job to go back to I'm working on going gym and going for check up at the doctors.
My hair I'm trying to get my focus fully back there so my regime is:
Cowash & Oil rinse on wednesdays (tresemme naturals nourishing moisture and olive oil)
Shampoo,Deep condition & oil rinse on Sundays (CON argan oil/ORS replenishing conditioner/Olive oil)
Ghe all through winter and spring.
Dust ends every 6 weeks but this might become longer to like 8 weeks.
I have few New Year's Resolution for my hair care:
- Get rid or use all the products i don't have a use for.
- Have more fun with hair.
- Set my goals high i have to believe i can make bsl in 2013.
- Keep my hair on my head.
I will be out this straight wig when I reach 2 years on my hair journey.
It's a long post as it's goodbye until the new year ladies so I thought we are 'graduating' in July I'm starting with a fresh, new beginning.
Happy New Year ladies and thank you :) xxx

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote KikiScorpio92 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 24 2012 at 6:44am
I agree with choongy is your hair getting enough moisture?              hoften are you moisturising with your spritz?             jojoba,olive and castor are all quite good for water oil mixes up. Hows does your hair feel being washed every 2 weeks? Sometimes the vest way to test if you need to wash more frequently is too wash one day see how many days it takes until your hair feels dry , it could mean you need it twice a week maybe 3 times its a good indicator.           your ps'ing sounds fine i think you just need to make sure your scalp is getting the moisture it needs.             The best thing i would say is to stop what your doing and completely starting again with a reggie building it up step by step then products the techniques. Hope you solved this problem soon. xxx
AmyAmyAmy View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AmyAmyAmy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 23 2012 at 4:32pm
@Heffalump

My reg is
Moisturise with water + JoJoba oil. I have seen other 4c naturals moisturise with this and their flourishes but i guess i have to look for something else. i did this mainly because i didn't want to use hair products with bad chemicals. wanted to use Qhemet products but shipping was outrageous. will prob use them in the future though.
wash and condition every 2 weeks. will increase conditioning to twice a week and change the type of conditioner
cornrow is my PS style. i baggy my end every other day.
AmyAmyAmy View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AmyAmyAmy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 23 2012 at 4:27pm
@choongy and @heffalump

Just going to have to improve my regimen and detangling...also going to dust my ends every 8 weeks.

Choongy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Choongy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 23 2012 at 2:04pm
Amy your hair does grow but it's breaking are you sure your moisturising it enough?

Edited by Choongy - Dec 23 2012 at 2:04pm
HeFFaLUmP~cUtiE View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HeFFaLUmP~cUtiE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 22 2012 at 8:51pm
I'm really sorry about that Amy :( What was your regimen this year?
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Little Black Scarf
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 86>
  Share Topic