Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
IndianHair.net
Forum Home Forum Home > Exercise, Fitness, & Health > Diets, Diets, and More Diets!
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
IndianHairCompany.com

Slim 1 Update page 36 pictures

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 151>
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Perfect Hair Collection

Author
wootsi1 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote wootsi1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Slim 1 Update page 36 pictures
    Posted: Jun 15 2015 at 10:14am
Can anyone give updates if the pills are still as effective as in the past?
Sponsored Links

a.j 425 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote a.j 425 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 22 2015 at 12:54pm
It's good to know that Slim1 is still proven to give results. I'm ready to start back on my weight loss journey since I had my baby. I'll try to be consistant with my results once I get my package in the mail.
ifeyini View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ifeyini Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 07 2015 at 9:56am
Of course
MissHollywood View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MissHollywood Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 06 2015 at 9:44pm
Hi ladies!

@ifeyini: Do you sell the pills? If so, can you ship to Canada?

If not, do you know where(website) i could get them?

Thank you in advance. I really need to jumpstart my weightlossSmile
ifeyini View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ifeyini Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 06 2015 at 10:32am
Sorry Im so late.  I have noticed that my stomach is really flattening. My routine is taking Slim 1 with a cappuccino in the morning and drinking nothing but water. I took a photo and my face was thinner.

For some reason I retain water weight during the middle of the month and close to the end of the month I lose all the water weight that I gain plus more. 

My eating habits are the same and I am still taking Slim 1 everyday. It is still working well for me.

I had someone send me an email and said that they lost 10 pounds last month taking them and their boyfriend has lost 17 pounds taking them too. The bottle says you can lose 10-15 pounds in a month and Im happy that others are losing weight off this great product.
nc cutie View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nc cutie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 15 2015 at 1:40pm
Any Updates?? I am starting my second bottleTongue
mszwayne View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mszwayne Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 23 2015 at 9:22pm
Day 4 ends today. I have little to appetite. I weighed in at 214.4 we have a scale at my job I use. Had my pill around at 830 AM with coffee, after two hours I finally finished the sausage croissant I struggled/forced myself to eat. Hopefully the lbs will shed. I'm hopeful :)

Also I iust recieved my bisacodyl laxative in the mail today took one tonite
Will see what type of effect that has😁

Edited by mszwayne - Feb 23 2015 at 9:26pm
JaceDummy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JaceDummy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 22 2015 at 5:16pm
So...I have two more pills left in my first bottle and I am finally seeing a reduction in my appetite. I am unsure if it took a while because my body was adjusting from the removal of my birth control. I do know that I have been vegan for two days and that felt impossible three weeks ago. Anyway, not sure if I can credit the pills for actual weight loss, but my appetite has been reduced dramatically. BTW, I am not completely vegan because I am still eating Milton's multigrain bread and drinking non-dairy creamer in my coffee. Smile
mszwayne View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mszwayne Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 22 2015 at 2:48pm
So I recieved my two bottles, which shipped very fast. This is day 3 of taking the slim1 and I have not felt any side effects (dry mouth/energy boost) which I'm hoping for. My starting weight is 215 I'm hoping to get to 185 as a short term goal. Hopefully the appetite suppression will start soon..
SwaggerSoChic View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SwaggerSoChic Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 21 2015 at 4:37pm
Got my pills! This is the packaging I remember. The label is kinda washed out and it's a spacing typo at the bottom. With sliver around the words. This is the Slim 1 I lost 25 pounds on. Yessssssss 😩🙌 I compared them to the ones I bought last year from ebay. Those were fakes 😒 now I know better. I'll check in at the end of the week. I already took one with some green tea. I know Imma have trouble sleeping tonight lol but I don't care. Gotta lose this weight. If these work like the old ones I'mma buy 6 more bottles next payday . Thanks Ifeyini. You're the best boo 😘😘😘
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
TheGoodHair.com
Human Hair Wigs
Double Leaf Wig
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Senghori Shells
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 151>