Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
California Lace Wigs and Weaves
Forum Home Forum Home > Exercise, Fitness, & Health > Diets, Diets, and More Diets!
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Extensions Plus

Slim 1 Update page 36 pictures

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 157>
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Premier Lace Wigs

Mynx Hair

Author
CoiffureAF View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote CoiffureAF Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Slim 1 Update page 36 pictures
    Posted: Apr 20 2017 at 8:02pm
You look amazing!  Thanks for your updates and being available for our questions and orders for years now.  Such an inspirationSmile
Sponsored Links

book worm View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote book worm Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 26 2017 at 11:43am
You look great! I would love to give these a try since having my baby to get me jump started. I am breastfeeding though and not sure about taking this while breastfeeding.
ifeyini View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ifeyini Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 22 2017 at 4:18pm
Thank you ladies. I truly appreciate it!!
jaydedangel View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jaydedangel Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 22 2017 at 3:30pm
You look insanely awesome!
yurika975 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote yurika975 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 17 2017 at 8:20pm
Go skinny mini! Thanks for sharing
ifeyini View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ifeyini Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 17 2017 at 5:34pm
Hey everyone,

I wanted to give an update on the pills. I'm still taking natural max and I'm maintaining my weight. I am down to 104 pounds and I take these every day. My friends and family tell me I don't need to lose anymore weight but it's about maintenance for me. I work out and still drink water and oolong tea with the pills.

Here is a photo of me today and please send me your updates. I receive tons of emails from people with their progress and I wanted to share my progress as well.

ifeyini View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ifeyini Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 17 2017 at 6:23pm
Originally posted by jaydedangel jaydedangel wrote:

I need this I had a baby in March and went from 140 - 177...I am currently back down to 140 and need to at least drop another 15-20 to be exactly where I want to be...I just got married last weekend too so I want to look amazing when we go on our honeymoon next spring. 
Congratulations! Shoot me an email and I will send you the information on the pills. Smile
ifeyini View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ifeyini Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 17 2017 at 6:22pm
Originally posted by jaydedangel jaydedangel wrote:

P.S. I love your hair in this pic
Thank you
ifeyini View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ifeyini Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 17 2017 at 6:22pm
Originally posted by nellababii nellababii wrote:

Sorry for all those typos in the previous message, lol. I was rushing. But yeah, still going strong. Down to my last 6 pills, so I'll be emailing you for another bottle! I haven't weighed myself again, but I'll update when I do.

How's your progress going, Ifeyini?
OMG I was not notified that I received any message for this thread. I am still taking these pills and I am down to 106 pounds and I am officially a size 3 in Junior. How is your progress with these pills.
jaydedangel View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jaydedangel Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 09 2016 at 3:01pm
P.S. I love your hair in this pic
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
iLace Wigs
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Netwurks Xcel21
Human Hair Wigs
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 157>
  Share Topic