Perfect Hair Collection

Has Rihanna gotten better at singing?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 11>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
**Sk!TtLeS B** View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote **Sk!TtLeS B** Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Has Rihanna gotten better at singing?
    Posted: Dec 22 2012 at 1:35pm
I think she's gotten better. When she sang at the VS Fashion Show, and was hitting all them long notes, I wasnt horrified. 

The last live performance I remember her doing before this one was California King Bed on GMA, and that was just dreadful.
Sponsored Links

Lady ICE View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lady ICE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 22 2012 at 12:36pm
Originally posted by EasterBell EasterBell wrote:

nope, still sound like crap..
LOLLOL
Alias_Avi View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Alias_Avi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 22 2012 at 11:24am
Some songs suit her voice better than others... thats all
AwesomeAries View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AwesomeAries Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 22 2012 at 7:43am
Bump it's the end if 2012. I think she has improved. And No I am not Insensitive! I just came across this thread.
Lo0vely101 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lo0vely101 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 29 2011 at 5:26pm
Originally posted by nitabug nitabug wrote:

no, they got better at helping her
PRnena View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PRnena Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 29 2011 at 4:49pm
I died @ 'singing in the shower'
niki_p View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote niki_p Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 29 2011 at 1:39pm
Originally posted by Bunnyahh Bunnyahh wrote:

yeah, I didn't find the thread in time so I used whatever was on the top of the page. Sorry Insensitive.

Anywho, Rhianna is great.  those songs wouldn't be the same without her.  Luv The Way You Lie, What's My Name, Run This Town etc....  She is a great feature artist & if she was replaced with Jennifer Hudson, those songs would suck
Replace her with Skylar Grey and the songs would be better. I love Rihanna's music but I don't think she has that great a vocal range(but that's why I like her, gives me hope that I can croak out an album). I think she keeps getting higher pitched songs that don't really work for her.
laddie View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote laddie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 28 2011 at 11:53pm
Originally posted by PRnena PRnena wrote:

IA with CR. She just has a very lowww range. Like E3-E5. (2 octaves) And that's pushin it because those top few notes get a lil help from Mr. AT. (Autotune). So her range limits what she can sing. (She's an alto). And she doesn't seem excited/passionate about singin. Unlike adele who is anything but. So its like 'meh' with rih.

But if she stopped smoking (cigs. Weed. Crack. Watever) she could expand her range and hit Mariah notes. (C2-F7. 5 octaves 3 notes) Your voice doesn't fully develope til ur 30 tho.

After only 3 weeks of vocal lessons I've expanded my range a whole octave. (I'm a E3-D6. 3 octaves one note) And I still have more notes to cover.

I needa send her my coach's numba.

But rih's dress game STAY on point. And I aint een mad at her. Get that $$$$ boo boo

Really? I want a voice coach...
Rih needs one because she always sounds like she's singing in the shower.

yaya24 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote yaya24 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 28 2011 at 11:42pm
nO
ChocolatePie777 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ChocolatePie777 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 28 2011 at 11:33pm
Originally posted by Miss B Miss B wrote:

In that video, she does sound better.

Please do not confuse this with GOOD, killin the vocal game, etc, talented, etc.

but she is killing the game......not talent necessary Stern Smile 
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Dime Curves Enhancement Shake
Dependable Quality Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style