Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
IndianHairCompany.com

Solange...Official style watch thread

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 65>
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Perfect Hair Collection

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 13 Votes, Average 2.54  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
femmefatale85 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote femmefatale85 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Solange...Official style watch thread
    Posted: Jul 26 2015 at 10:36pm
Sponsored Links

sunshine321511 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sunshine321511 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 10 2015 at 6:33pm
Love that skirt
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote femmefatale85 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 10 2015 at 6:32pm

Solange Knowles DJ’ed yet another Kiehl’s event, this time in London for their Pioneers By Nature Party. For her set, she went for monochromatic with a pop of color with a Barbara Casasola peach dress and Neon Green Tom Ford Sandals:
1 Solange Knowless Kiehls Pioneers By Nature Party Peach Top, Etienne Aigner Metallic Accordion Skirt, and Neon Green Sandals
She continued the peachy tones with coppery makeup.
10 Solange Knowless Kiehls Pioneers By Nature Party Peach Top, Etienne Aigner Metallic Accordion Skirt, and Neon Green Sandals
Though we thought Solo was wearing a crop top and skirt combo (and even received a press release proclaiming such!), her look was actually a dress modeled in Casasola’s Spring 2015 collection:

7 Solange Knowless Kiehls Pioneers By Nature Party Barbara Casasola Peach Dress with Metallic Pleated Skirt
At any rate, I love it! I adore a good tonal ensemble.
What do you think?

< method="post" ="http://poll.pollcode.com/24792558" style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; font-style: inherit; font-family: inherit; vertical-align: line;">

Solange Knowless Kiehls Pioneers By Nature Party Peach Top, Etienne Aigner Metallic Accordion Skirt, and Neon Green Sandals

78 Solange Knowless Kiehls Pioneers By Nature Party Peach Top, Etienne Aigner Metallic Accordion Skirt, and Neon Green Sandals

10 Solange Knowless Kiehls Pioneers By Nature Party Peach Top, Etienne Aigner Metallic Accordion Skirt, and Neon Green Sandals

5 Solange Knowless Kiehls Pioneers By Nature Party Peach Top, Etienne Aigner Metallic Accordion Skirt, and Neon Green Sandals

3 Solange Knowless Kiehls Pioneers By Nature Party Peach Top, Etienne Aigner Metallic Accordion Skirt, and Neon Green Sandals

1 Solange Knowless Kiehls Pioneers By Nature Party Peach Top, Etienne Aigner Metallic Accordion Skirt, and Neon Green Sandals

rickysrose View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote rickysrose Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 26 2015 at 1:56pm

I love the dramatic top with the white pants!
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote femmefatale85 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 26 2015 at 12:44pm

Hot! or Hmm…: Solange Knowles’s NYC Pride Week Kiehl’s Event Harbison Fall 2013 Tan Brown and Yellow Colorblock Blazer Jacket and Matching Pants

Celebrity Style / Hot or Hmm / Solange Knowles / June 26, 2015

It’s been a moment since we’ve had a Solange sighting, but the popular DJ did make an appearance at a Pride Week event at Kiehl’s in New York City! She mastered the 1’s and 2’s in a Fall 2013 tan and yellow ensemble by Harbison:
Solange Knowless NYC Pride Week Kiehls Event Harbison Fall 2013 Tan Brown and Yellow Colorblock Blazer Jacket and Matching Pants
Off white pumps and red lips completed her look.
_8-Solange-Knowless-NYC-Pride-Week-Kiehls-Event-Harbison-Fall-2013-Tan-Brown-and-Yellow-Colorblock-Blazer-Jacket-and-Matching-Pants
Her fur collared jacket was modeled as a detachable piece with black buttons. She lost the fur, and equipped her version with white buttons to complement her heels.
solange knowles pride nyc kiehls event harbison brown and yellow colorblock blazer and matching pants
7 Solange Knowless NYC Pride Week Kiehls Event Harbison Fall 2013 Tan Brown and Yellow Colorblock Blazer Jacket and Matching Pants
This is not my favorite look of hers, but she rocks it, as she does with everything!
What do you think?

< method="post" ="http://poll.pollcode.com/64836899" style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; font-style: inherit; font-family: inherit; vertical-align: line;">

_00-Solange-Knowless-NYC-Pride-Week-Kiehls-Event-Harbison-Fall-2013-Tan-Brown-and-Yellow-Colorblock-Blazer-Jacket-and-Matching-Pants

_8-Solange-Knowless-NYC-Pride-Week-Kiehls-Event-Harbison-Fall-2013-Tan-Brown-and-Yellow-Colorblock-Blazer-Jacket-and-Matching-Pants

_-solange-knowles-pride-nyc-kiehls-event-harbison-brown-and-yellow-colorblock-blazer-and-matching-pants

Wait! There's More!

Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote femmefatale85 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 04 2015 at 12:01pm

Hot! or Hmm…: Solange Knowles’s Marcelo Burlon x Moet Nectar Rose Launch Toni Maticevski Spring 2015 Black Cut Out Blue Detail Dress

Celebrity Style / Hot or Hmm / Solange Knowles / June 4, 2015

Have you ever looked at Instagram and been like, “Wow that looks like a fun party!,” and realize you were invited but forgot it was that night?
That happened to me yesterday, as I looked at Solange post a flawless picture from the Marcelo Burlon x Moet Nectar Rosé Launch:
_9_-Solange-Knowless-Marcelo-Burlon-x-Moet-Nectar-Rose-Launch-Toni-Maticevski-Spring-2015-Black-Cut-Out-Blue-Detail-Dress
The fashionista opted for a Toni Maticevski Black Cut Out Blue Detail Dress and white sandals.
_-Solange-Knowless-Marcelo-Burlon-x-Moet-Nectar-Rose-Launch-Toni-Maticevski-Spring-2015-Black-Cut-Out-Blue-Detail-Dress
I looked on Style.com to see how I might best describe this design. They leaned towards sculptural and architectural, but lent no technical term to the blue fabric appendage on the front.
0  Solange Knowless Marcelo Burlon x Moet Nectar Rose Launch Toni Maticevski Spring 2015 Black Cut Out Blue Detail Dress
At any rate, I’m loving this direction Solange is going in these days! No more prints. Just simple, artful, architectural pieces. Hot! This gets contender for look of the week for me.
What say you?

2  Solange Knowless Marcelo Burlon x Moet Nectar Rose Launch Toni Maticevski Spring 2015 Black Cut Out Blue Detail Dress

_-Solange-Knowless-Marcelo-Burlon-x-Moet-Nectar-Rose-Launch-Toni-Maticevski-Spring-2015-Black-Cut-Out-Blue-Detail-Dress

http://fashionbombdaily.com/2015/06/04/hot-or-hmm-solange-knowless-marcelo-burlon-x-moet-nectar-rose-launch-toni-maticevski-spring-2015-black-cut-out-blue-detail-dress/

Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote femmefatale85 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 21 2015 at 5:14pm

Hot! or Hmm…: Solange Knowles’s Martell Cognac 300th Anniversary Event Stephane Rolland Spring 2015 Couture Black Ruffled Strapless Top and White Trousers

The Knowles sisters are killing the fashion game!
Solange attended the Martell Cognac 300th anniversary event at Versailles in a black strapless top and white trousers from Stephane Rolland’s Spring 2015 couture collection.
_solange-knowles-stephane-roland-spring-2015-couture
This picture is perfection.
2 Solange Knowless Versailles Stephane Rolland Spring 2015 Couture Black Ruffled Strapless Top and White Trousers
Get into this fashion artistry! Lord!
1 Solange Knowless Martell Cognac 300th Anniversary Event Stephane Rolland Spring 2015 Couture Black Ruffled Strapless Top and White Trousers
She stuck to the runway look to a tee, but added a small clutch, red lips, and jewelry by Repossi and Kattri.
Solange Knowless Versailles Stephane Rolland Spring 2015 Couture Black Ruffled Strapless Top and White Trousers versailles
I’m sure you can tell from my editorializing that I love this look. She looks elegant, fashionable, sophisticated, chic…I could go on.
Look of the week nominee, anyone?
What say you?

Solange Knowless Martell Cognac 300th Anniversary Event Stephane Rolland Spring 2015 Couture Black Ruffled Strapless Top and White Trousers
2 Solange Knowless Versailles Stephane Rolland Spring 2015 Couture Black Ruffled Strapless Top and White Trousers
1 Solange Knowless Martell Cognac 300th Anniversary Event Stephane Rolland Spring 2015 Couture Black Ruffled Strapless Top and White Trousers

Edited by femmefatale85 - May 21 2015 at 5:18pm
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote femmefatale85 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 20 2015 at 8:05pm
AffirmativeBunny View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote AffirmativeBunny Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 14 2015 at 10:08pm
Yes it was! I liked it too.
ModelessDiva View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ModelessDiva Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 14 2015 at 10:02pm
This last outfit and the green was nice...
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
TheGoodHair.com
Human Hair Wigs
Double Leaf Wig
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Senghori Shells
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 65>