BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Relationships
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

!3 Relationships Random Thoughts 3!

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 259>
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Luffy Wig

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 3 Votes, Average 3.67  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Faithfully2002 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Faithfully2002 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: !3 Relationships Random Thoughts 3!
    Posted: Dec 14 2015 at 8:26pm
I'm loving my Aquarius. He gives me my space and we understand each other...

Edited by Faithfully2002 - Dec 14 2015 at 8:27pm
Sponsored Links

pinkdiemond View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pinkdiemond Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 01 2015 at 8:03pm
That is awesome jonesable
jonesable View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote jonesable Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 27 2015 at 4:41am
Went into straight shock! He proposed yesterday and I couldn't stop screaming.Ran outside to show my ppl and couldn't stop laughing .

Sigh I love this man.
cvzx View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cvzx Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 24 2015 at 10:04pm
Faithfully2002 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Faithfully2002 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 16 2015 at 10:33pm

Edited by Faithfully2002 - Nov 16 2015 at 10:36pm
pinkdiemond View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pinkdiemond Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 07 2015 at 10:03pm
Why don't you just do it...this has dragged on for four plus years...

What are you waiting for?
indiecat View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote indiecat Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 04 2015 at 9:20am
I have a date on Thursday with someone new. I sort of feel bad because I'm way more attracted to the other guy. The things that attract me to this guy are power, aggressiveness, and intelligence.
indiecat View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote indiecat Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 04 2015 at 9:17am
He's not giving me the kind of attention that I need, so on to the next. I really do like him, but I have higher standards and I know that I need more attention. I'll date others and keep him on the back burner for now.
indiecat View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote indiecat Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 29 2015 at 1:50am
My ex still thinks I am insecure and that im jealous of all of the women he's going after. We spoke and he tried to make me jealous by claiming someone was calling him and he had to hang up on me and call me back lol! Wow!!! I basically kept the conversation about our daughter. He wanted to talk about old stuff, claimed my dad and I were liars, accused me of false things, then said he didn't want to argue. Said I went on a tirade when I told him about following court orders for supervised visits with our daughter. I sent him tons of new pics of our daughter and he said if I kept texting him, then he would say I was harassing him. Claims he's saving money to get a lawyer. Whatever! I have full custody and I'm a superior parent to our daughter. Dude just wants to argue and has anger issues.

I told him I had no interest in him other than him being a father to our daughter. Said I have fully moved on, I am happy, and I am finally getting what I deserve.

Edited by indiecat - Oct 29 2015 at 1:55am
indiecat View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote indiecat Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 27 2015 at 9:15am
🙆He said he likes me too!!! I was scared I was giving off the friend vibe, but I just flat out told him I liked him a lot.
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
iLace Wigs
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Netwurks Xcel21
Human Hair Wigs
Double Leaf Wig
EvaWigs
Nor-ahs Unique Blends
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 259>
  Share Topic