BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Skin Care > Break Outs
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Drinking water for acne?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 6>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
janineann View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote janineann Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Drinking water for acne?
    Posted: Feb 06 2014 at 2:34am
hi 

just wanna share what ive learned from skin care convention, there was a new product coming called Jarviscosmetics.. i like what the concept of this product it targets the roots of the skin infection.. and they found out that the best to improve is the immune system of the skin.. its called skin immunology.. my friend tried the clinical trial and it really clear up her skin.. i heard that they will be launching this year.. check them out yourself.. jarviscosmetics.com
Sponsored Links

KFORKARESS View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote KFORKARESS Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 29 2014 at 7:19pm
Water is a plus but it wont clear your acne. You have to eat right and exercise for it to go away 100%.
willowy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote willowy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 10 2013 at 12:08pm
I too have heard that water with lemon juice is great for the skin, but apparently it's best to drink lemon juice with a straw to try and avoid it getting on your teeth. If I recall correctly I read the acid in the lemon can erode your teeth!
mebeaneatrice View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mebeaneatrice Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 13 2013 at 7:44pm
Yes drinking a lot of water will help cure acne. They say to drink 8-10 glasses a day but I say just drink as much as you can. Try to drink nothing but water if possible and stay away from drinks high in sugar or caffeine. Green tea also helps. If you are drinking enough water you sourhould start to see a difference in a about a week or two. The changes won't be HUGE     but you should notice a little difference. Here are more skin care tips that are guaranteed to clear your acne over time: http://xoxofabulousne.blogspot.com/2013/08/skin-care-tips-my-routine.html?m=1
Aihtnyck View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Aihtnyck Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 05 2013 at 9:59am
Ive alwalys hated water (to drink it, not to get a shower with it lol ). Like, since I was born Dead

But one year ago, it occured that I tasted another brand of mineral water than the one we've always bought in our family. And I liked it Wacko 
I understood that I didn't actually hate water, but it was the water my family drank that was too hard ( too much minerals in it ) for me. 
So I decided to start a 1 month water only challenge. My skin changed, in a way I didn't expect it to. After 3 weeks everybody was asking what the hell I was using on my face, called my skin soft ( when I had crocodile body skin ), AND STOPPED ASKING WHY I LOOKED SO EXHAUSTED EVRY MORNING OR SO ! Party

Try it, you wont regret gurl ! 
khivey View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote khivey Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 02 2013 at 2:28pm
Yep, I mainly drink water. I have started drinking acv with hot water and raw honey at night for digestion. When I drink juice, I only drink 100% juice...and it is mainly cranberry. I stay away from sodas
yaya24 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote yaya24 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 30 2013 at 8:36pm
For me: @ least 60oz a day keeps my skin nice.
I like adding lemon juice to my water
Makeupunder View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Makeupunder Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 30 2013 at 3:04pm
I drink about 1 gallon or more a day. I think it really helps. I notice in the summer months my face looks so good and its not only from the sun , but all the water I am drinking. I think if you incorporate water and eating vegetable every day this will improve everyones skin. I also use dove unscented on my face in the morning and at night. The only products that work for me is Ole Henriken and Dove.I leave it on for at least 5 minutes. My skin is very sensitive with all of the acne treatments out there. I use this regime everyday and my face cleared up in 1 month. 

When I was growing up , my mother also juiced a lot. I would drink 1 glass of carrot juice every morning and wheatgrass at night. The anti-oxidants are great for your skin. Your skin will thank you!

Edited by Makeupunder - Sep 30 2013 at 3:05pm
thatChicDrine View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote thatChicDrine Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 12 2013 at 10:17am
I Have acne prone skin..and I decided to drink nothing but water.. ( green tea in the am) and it has been working for me. I've also decided to eat more fruit and veggies and just eat healthier overall and I've seen results in my skin. 
pebbles251 View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pebbles251 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 17 2013 at 7:59pm
Drink warm water with lemon. that helped me a lot
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
DivaWigs.com
Premium Quality Human Hair Extensions and Closures
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 6>
  Share Topic