Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Hair Care > Weaves / Extensions (Newbies)
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Extensions Plus

virgin hair fantasy review?!?!

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>

Author
PerfectDiva View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PerfectDiva Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: virgin hair fantasy review?!?!
    Posted: Jul 21 2014 at 5:24pm
Originally posted by regardless regardless wrote:

does anyone her have a recent review of this hair. Am about to order?

Try aliexpress, that's where they get their hair from anyway.
Sponsored Links

blackchick View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote blackchick Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 21 2014 at 3:54pm
Do not buy from VIRGIN HAIR FANTASY! Their products are over priced and the quality sucks. I've worn weaves for over 10 years and never had my hair matt and shed the way theirs did. Not to mention the customer service when there is a problem is non existent. Save yourself the disappointment time and the money and buy from somewhere else.
regardless View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote regardless Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 16 2012 at 2:34am
does anyone her have a recent review of this hair. Am about to order?
SpoiledSpicy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SpoiledSpicy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 10 2011 at 12:29am
Theres a thread on VHF being non virgin/human on the second or third page...alot of ladies have been complaning
tyshastx View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tyshastx Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 09 2011 at 2:44pm
Originally posted by cgswaby cgswaby wrote:

I thought the same thing about the packaging!

For the amount of money we spend i want ribbons and glitter and shiney things! lol

^^^exactly^^^
cgswaby View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cgswaby Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 09 2011 at 2:28pm
I thought the same thing about the packaging!

For the amount of money we spend i want ribbons and glitter and shiney things! lol
tyshastx View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tyshastx Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 09 2011 at 12:27pm
Originally posted by cgswaby cgswaby wrote:

was it course after washing? or right after install?

yes, after washing. It looks totally different from when it just comes out the package. Another thing is that they can improve the packaging. It comes in a plastic bag inside a priority envelope and a paper with care instructions. I like pretty packaging lol especially when i pay a lot of money for the hair. I also had to snip some of the ends. They were a bit dried and reddish. 
cgswaby View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cgswaby Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 09 2011 at 12:22pm

was it course after washing? or right after install?

tyshastx View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tyshastx Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 09 2011 at 12:20pm
I have the body wave. It took about 2 weeks and the hair is really nice but....it is very coarse. It itches and pricks my neck area which makes it uncomfortable to wear. It does hold a curl very well and Ive had it install for 2 weeks. I do notice that the hair looks tangle after a while (lots of fly away) but my fingers glide trough it without snagging. Its hard to explain. its not a silky texture but blends well. I dont think I will buy from them again because the hair seems to be processed.  
cgswaby View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cgswaby Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 09 2011 at 12:06pm
I ordered from VHF recently. It took about 2 weeks for the hair to arrive in the mail, PRIORITY MAIL..you have to be home to sign for it!

I have had the hair for about a week, maybe two.  I havent installed it yet, but the hair seems really nice out of the pacakge..but then again all hair does. I planned on co-washing it this weekend and letting it air dry so i can see how the hair reacts. Its super soft, feels like REAL hair..not BSS extensions. Its really nice...it is dark though. I usually buy a 2 and this hair is definitely a 1B. I dont know what im going to do about blending it, becuase i REALLY dont wanna color it. anywho, i say go for it, i got worried at the last mintue because of a few bad reviews but i figure not everyone will be pleased..so hopefully the install will go well next week!

I even made a really crappy YT video about the unpacking lol...
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Dime Curves Enhancement Shake
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
  Share Topic