Forum Home Forum Home > Hair Care > Weaves / Extensions
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Angkor Cambodian Hair

worse hair company you have ever bought from

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 35>
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Bootiful Cream

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 3 Votes, Average 5.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
PrettyintheCity123 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PrettyintheCity123 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: worse hair company you have ever bought from
    Posted: Mar 07 2014 at 9:26pm
Rosa Hair Products Co. Ltd
Malaysian Body Wave...lost its curl pattern as soon as I washed it and couldn't hold curls since no matter how I curled it. I washed it and whatever dye they had on it came right out. The loss of curls bothered me more than that though.

Closure from Ms Lula Virgin Hair Products
Shiny wig look to it after installation and kept lifting Angry ...I kept it in for a month in a half and wore a hat most of the time. I didn't even want to go out it looked so fake. 

The customer service was great from both vendors but it was tragic. My weaves last much longer than this... I also brought $500 (for 3 bundles) virgin indian hair from Exotic Hair shop in Brooklyn. It shed all over. It looked great straight, held curls nicely but I couldn't take the shedding. I'd go hang out at my bf's apartment and spend most of my time sweeping hair out of the bathroom so his roommates wouldn't say I had to go lol. The price wasn't worth it, but I let my older sister talk me into buying it and that's what I get. I'm a broke college student so my hard earned money should go into something better IMO.
Sponsored Links

Need2grow View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Need2grow Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 06 2014 at 1:03pm
XCSunnyhair.com was the worst hair.  I could not get it to lift to add color and it was a tangled mess.  Definitely not worth the money.
lovehair1 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lovehair1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 27 2014 at 9:38am
Edeebeu bad customer service terrible hair I feel u girl xx
josieteeh View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote josieteeh Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 26 2014 at 5:13pm
Nala Hair Co
Sweet Hair Co (both on Aliexpress)
BeautyBeholder View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BeautyBeholder Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 26 2014 at 5:09pm
Originally posted by junipernl junipernl wrote:

Gigi's Beautiful Locks is the worst. Their closures are VERYYYY Poor Quality and NOT worth the money! 

Their hair is delivered with a greasy coating on it, the "root" of the closure is dirty and and the customer service is terrible. 

See my post here:  http://forum.blackhairmedia.com/review-gigis-beautiful-locs_topic344989_post10745708.#10745708 - http://forum.blackhairmedia.com/review-gigis-beautiful-locs_topic344989_post10745708.html#10745708 

dang. her instagram got me fooledOuch
junipernl View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote junipernl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 26 2014 at 12:16pm
Gigi's Beautiful Locks is the worst. Their closures are VERYYYY Poor Quality and NOT worth the money! 

Their hair is delivered with a greasy coating on it, the "root" of the closure is dirty and and the customer service is terrible. 

See my post here:  http://forum.blackhairmedia.com/review-gigis-beautiful-locs_topic344989_post10745708.#10745708 - http://forum.blackhairmedia.com/review-gigis-beautiful-locs_topic344989_post10745708.html#10745708 
Nitty0102 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Nitty0102 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 13 2014 at 12:15pm
Vano1990- I'm still in shock as Edee has a lot of customers, ooh we'll that's hair business for you.. Can't please everyone...

Good hair - I followed them for a few years but choose not to buy due to their prices... I love the owners KikaS hair, the colour the way it frames her face I love it but not the price. So to answer your question I've never used it
There's a link and reviews on here.. Someone had a bad experience..

I can't comment on diamondhair uk, never used her hair... Ajokaybaabee on YouTube has done a review on her hair maybe that will help u xx

vano1990 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote vano1990 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 13 2014 at 12:06pm
Yeah me too. That's the only reason I've not bought from them.
Nitty- what do you think of the other uk hair sellers like goodhair and diamondhairuk?
Nitty0102 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Nitty0102 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 13 2014 at 12:01pm
Ooh no way!! I heard Edee hair was good.. I choose not to buy from her coz it was wayyy too expensive
vano1990 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote vano1990 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 13 2014 at 11:59am
Originally posted by sashaprinze sashaprinze wrote:

Im from uk
Worst haor ever winners go to
Edeebeu and bleu ribbon hair

Worst hair and customer service ever

Oh really? I heard they were really good. What was wrong with the hair?
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Little Black Scarf
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 35>
  Share Topic