| talia wrote:|
Ooooh me likes this! I need to stay focused to achieve the following:
1. Save $1600 each month - put it away where I can't touch it...lol.
2. Travel more - perhaps even alone.
3. Finally get that TOEFL certificate - preferably spending a month overseas doing it
Become a big sister/mentor to a child - other than my own...lol
Buy an investment property
Learn to swim well
7. Do a triathalon
I need to do my vision board!
Time for an update on my goals.
1. I'm saving $35K a year - it is killing me
softly but it is okay. I want to retire in 5 years with a "stash of cash"
and travel and teach overseas. Then when my pensions kick in withdraw
2. Travel more - went to Europe in Summer 2011, So America, Summer of 2012, and Europe in Fall of 2012. Going back to South America 2013.
3. I went for a different certification, will be finished with that this June and
in September I begin on a Masters in TEFOL. *This will help me when I want to teach overseas*
4. As I plan on living overseas, I am not 100% interested in investment
properties.....but if something came along I'd listen :) perhaps.
4. Instead of a triathalon - I continue doing marathons....
Edited by talia - Apr 17 2013 at 7:13pm