Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Hair Care > Weaves / Extensions (Newbies)
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Under 50 Posts? Ask WEAVE Questions Here Part 2
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Angkor Cambodian Hair

Under 50 Posts? Ask WEAVE Questions Here Part 2

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 114>
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Bootiful Cream

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 2 Votes, Average 5.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
hairbybobbi View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hairbybobbi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Under 50 Posts? Ask WEAVE Questions Here Part 2
    Posted: Dec 25 2014 at 9:20pm
Hey ladies...I wanna rock curly hair for a while to let my natural hair grow. So far the curly hair I've had has been Ms. Lula's brazilian curly in 16,18,20,22,24 & now I have in some hair from Sunny Queen Remy Hair in the inches 18,20,22,24. They both are aliexpress hair vendors and what I noticed is that both of the hair did not straighten very well...or at least it didnt get bone straight. Im pretty indecisive right now because im starting to miss straight and wavy hair but i loovvvee the way I look in curly. I was wondering if anyone had some great quality curly virgin hair that theyve had before that they were able to get bone straight? I have my eye on Her Hair Company (a little expensive though), Dazana Hair and Sexy Formula from aliexpress...are there any other good affordable hair vendors that offer curly hair that can achieve a bone straight lookl when flat ironed?

thanks
Sponsored Links

ruggercpa View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ruggercpa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 24 2014 at 8:13am
The hair held up really well.  I love it.  It feels soft and looks natural.  I am pleased with the hair.  It sheds a little when I brush it each morning but nothing crazy.  I will definitely be ordering from them.  Next time I might get the wavy instead of the straight. 
sarrah922 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sarrah922 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 21 2014 at 8:12pm
Originally posted by ruggercpa ruggercpa wrote:

I ordered hair from Indianhairindia.com after seeing some posts on the forum about them. I emailed him after my payment went through asking if my hair had shipped and I have had no responses. Have any of you ordered from this vendor before? I am starting to freak out since this was my first time ever ordering hair.

Did the hair hold up?
SLIVERRR View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SLIVERRR Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 16 2014 at 11:59pm
Originally posted by Anuli Anuli wrote:

Originally posted by kimora04 kimora04 wrote:

Okay. For wagman site....i have no idea what im doing. I just want a slight wavy hair. But the site is sooo confusing.

You can buy virgin straight, the natural state of the hair is wavy.

excetly
Princess Grace View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Princess Grace Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 13 2014 at 3:01pm
Originally posted by keyanamc keyanamc wrote:

I've looked it up and it's good hair... that tangles a lot.

Good hair that tangles???ConfusedConfusedConfusedConfusedConfused

Intriguing

Brittany Davis View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Brittany Davis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 13 2014 at 2:36am
new member, help..................
sexayjessay View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sexayjessay Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 12 2014 at 1:09pm
Girls, did any of you tried 3hhair?
I'm planning on getting two 18" Ocean Wavy Bundles off the internet.
Can any of you check out the website or give me some details about it?
Or did any of you use this hair?
Please give me some feedbacks :D
Dwayne Levy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dwayne Levy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 11 2014 at 2:08am
hair review from karida hair
http://www.karidavirginhair.com
http://www.aliexpress.com/store/810695
http://blog.sina.com.cn/u/2079988365
#hair #brazilianhair #peruvianhair #indianhair #malaysianhair #laceclosure #hairwig #brazilianloosewave #bobywavehair #brazilainbodywave #wholesalehair #cheaperhair #topgradehair #Humanhair
keyanamc View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote keyanamc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 09 2014 at 8:46pm
I've looked it up and it's good hair... that tangles a lot.
Sleeping Beauty View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sleeping Beauty Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 08 2014 at 8:20pm
Girls,

I am a newbee to this site and well....extensions in general. I am trying to find out about the John Korea haircoating products and if they are worth ordering and uh.....how to order them.  Their explanation is quite extensive with such poorly written directions that I feel like I'm going to pull the few hairs I have left on my head!! 

Help!!! If you have:
1. used the John Korea hair CW7782-SEV Shiny & Glossy look & touch & tangle - What did you think? Was it hard to assemble and complete yourself?

2. Is it dangerous to use? Is it safe?

3.  I am currently using Indian hair wefts and literally gluing them down to my sparse (at best) head of hair. His site says that they recommend their top seller CW7782-SEV, but then also say that if you are using Indian hair (which I am) that they recommend another product with similar serial numbers.

What do you recommend?

4.  Finally - how in the heck do you order the stuff? I don't speak Korean and don't know a sole who does. I really need to order some of this but seriously need some guidance.

Sincerely Desperate and Eternally Grateful for Finding This Site!

Sleeping Beauty

Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Little Black Scarf
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 114>