Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
California Lace Wigs and Weaves
Forum Home Forum Home > Hair Care > Weaves / Extensions (Newbies)
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Under 50 Posts? Ask WEAVE Questions Here Part 2
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Under 50 Posts? Ask WEAVE Questions Here Part 2

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 133>
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Premier Lace Wigs

Mynx Hair

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 2 Votes, Average 5.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
slickchick100 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote slickchick100 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Under 50 Posts? Ask WEAVE Questions Here Part 2
    Posted: Aug 17 2016 at 9:08pm
Can somebody please explain what a "beard" is? If you have a picture to demonstrate I would greatly appreciate it. 
Sponsored Links

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote slickchick100 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 17 2016 at 9:06pm
So, I was trying to make that a hyperlink in my previous post but it didn't work. Confused

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote slickchick100 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 17 2016 at 9:02pm
Not too sure about Her imports.  http://forum.blackhairmedia.com/im-pissed-herims-rant_topic360937_page1. - http://forum.blackhairmedia.com/im-pissed-herimports-rant_topic360937_page1.html

But your experience might be different. If you try them come back and let us know. 

Marya1901 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Marya1901 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 09 2016 at 12:20pm
Hi,
I'm new to things like weaves, sew-in, etc. I live in Germany, so it's not easy to get good hair. Now I want to buy hair online. I'm really interested in virgin hair. Can anyone recommend me good hair vendors?
My research shows me that these companies are good:
  • Bleuribbonhair
  • HerImports
  • BellaHairDream
  • Indique
  • Extensionplus
Does anyone have any experience with any of these companies?
And what about AliModa? They are really cheap, but I'm afraid that I will get bad hair.
Can anyone help me, please?
kjones14 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kjones14 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 03 2016 at 1:58am
Hello!
So I have a question. I have a wig that I just adore, (Human Hair) but I want to put it away for awhile so I can put my hair in crochet braids for the remainder of the summer. I researched everything about how and where to store it but I can't find one crucial piece of information! What do I do before all of that? It is a curly Brazilian wig and while I know I should wash and deep condition it, but will I still apply my product (creams, leave in, oil) to keep it from getting dry? Or will that only cause build up and tangles since it won't be washed out for a minute?
Please help! Thank y'all!
rampagejenny View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rampagejenny Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 31 2016 at 4:00pm
Your stylist can use a weaving net and sew the tracks through the net. I've seen people with alopecia use this method
h1234567 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote h1234567 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 31 2016 at 3:34pm
Thanks so much for the reply! I'm just concerned since in a pretty big patch and I'm wondering how they'll be able to braid and work around it but I guess I'll have to talk to the stylist about that
rampagejenny View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rampagejenny Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 30 2016 at 1:26pm
Originally posted by h1234567 h1234567 wrote:

I'm completely new to weave and have been wanting to get it for a while. The problem is, I just had a minor hair transplant so I have a rectangular patch thats around 3 fingers in width on the back of my head from it. I know it will grow back but it's going to take a while. Does anyone have experience with getting weave when you have a sort of bald patch in the back of your head? Theres still my full length of hair on the sides of the patch so I'm confused how I could get weave installed. 

Thanks to anyone who helps me out or if you have suggestions if I should ask somewhere else :)

You absolutely can still get weave. I don't think it should make much difference since it's at the back of your head
h1234567 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote h1234567 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 30 2016 at 4:11am
I'm completely new to weave and have been wanting to get it for a while. The problem is, I just had a minor hair transplant so I have a rectangular patch thats around 3 fingers in width on the back of my head from it. I know it will grow back but it's going to take a while. Does anyone have experience with getting weave when you have a sort of bald patch in the back of your head? Theres still my full length of hair on the sides of the patch so I'm confused how I could get weave installed. 

Thanks to anyone who helps me out or if you have suggestions if I should ask somewhere else :)
Sarafina84 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sarafina84 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 13 2016 at 1:18pm
Hello!

Can someone please suggest a closure or frontal that would go well with Bobbi Boss Ocean Weave. I have 2 new packs and want to use them before i get virgin hair

Thank you!!
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
iLace Wigs
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Netwurks Xcel21
Human Hair Wigs
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 133>
  Share Topic