Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
IndianHair.net
Forum Home Forum Home > Hair Care > Weaves / Extensions (Newbies)
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Under 50 Posts? Ask WEAVE Questions Here Part 2
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
IndianHairCompany.com

Under 50 Posts? Ask WEAVE Questions Here Part 2

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 124>
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Perfect Hair Collection

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 2 Votes, Average 5.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Ayyoadriannn View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ayyoadriannn Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Under 50 Posts? Ask WEAVE Questions Here Part 2
    Posted: Jul 30 2015 at 10:32am
You can always try a full sew-in with a closure...that way you don't have to leave any parts of your hair out. And your natural can get a break while its braided underneath with the closure. Great protective style!
Sponsored Links

Ayyoadriannn View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ayyoadriannn Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 30 2015 at 10:31am
You can always try a full sew-in with a closure...that way you don't have to leave any parts of your hair out. And your natural can get a break while its braided underneath with the closure. Great protective style!
junt2sexy87 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote junt2sexy87 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 30 2015 at 7:31am
Originally posted by Alize604 Alize604 wrote:

Thanks Princess Grace. I just received hair from a Vietnamese vendor. Hair is beautiful but more coarse than I wanted. I will definitely order from hair addict next for Indian hair! Was ordering from JACE and quality went downhill for me :( too expensive to take a risk again!

Do you mind PMing me your Vietnamese vendor?
SydneyKING View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SydneyKING Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 27 2015 at 2:09am
or you can buy some hair extension ,that is easy to wear.
Emma Mccray View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Emma Mccray Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 23 2015 at 3:43am
although it was an old post years ago, and don't know whether there's anyone to reply me or not, i still wanna put my question here, why can't i create a new topic in this forum.
meche luxury hair View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote meche luxury hair Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 20 2015 at 11:28am
Visit www.mecheluxuryhair.bigcartel.com we have a 100 dollar bundle special all bundled up to 24 inches are 100 dollars. The hair is 100% Pure Indian Virgin hair. Any questions feel free to contact us at 646 315 3521. Thank you
cacao101 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cacao101 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 20 2015 at 10:47am
Hey everyone, I was wondering if you could give me some advice on what kind of hair to do for college. I'm 4c natural, and I'm looking for something manageable but pretty. I was thinking either a partial weave or going back to braids for a little. Which do you think would be better? I don't have a ton of money but I could probably splurge if I can convince my mom that the hair will last a long time. If I did get a weave I was thinking maybe something like a kinky straight texture so I could blow dry/flat iron my hair to match it, that way I wouldn't need a closure or anything. However, I'm not sure if that would blend as well as I'm imagining, also heat damage worries me and all that. I would do a full sew in or upart but I'm not sure how it would hold up with my edges or really how to go about making a upart. I'm not sure what to do, but i'm willing to take any suggestions! I would just like it to be long, hopefully not expensive if possible, and not look ridiculous after a month, because I'm not sure how long will take me to find an affordable stylist.

Edited by cacao101 - Jul 20 2015 at 10:49am
xxniccolexx View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote xxniccolexx Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 11 2015 at 1:26am
So... for whatever reason I still can't post on other boards..... And yet none ever posts on here... oh the dilemmas...

Edited by xxniccolexx - Jul 11 2015 at 1:27am
herhighness View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote herhighness Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 10 2015 at 8:27pm
Looong time lurker here. I had another user but closed the email account with it. Anyways I need to get this bundle of kinky curly off my hands,decided to stick with a sleeker look. It is 6oz- 18" of beautiful, soft ringlets and according to the vendor it is 100% cuticle aligned Remy medium-low luster hair lightly steamed for texture and curl pattern. Bundle is unused but cut in two pieces. You can PM me for vendor, pics or with questions.

$100 shipping included.
PayPal.

Edited by herhighness - Jul 10 2015 at 8:58pm
michaelwang View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote michaelwang Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 10 2015 at 8:01pm
the hair length i think it is should be 24inch at least,and it is an ombre color ,seems like ombre color,such as 1b/30#
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
TheGoodHair.com
Human Hair Wigs
Double Leaf Wig
EvaWigs
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Senghori Shells
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon