Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Hair Care > Weaves / Extensions (Newbies)
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Under 50 Posts? Ask WEAVE Questions Here Part 2
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Extensions Plus

Under 50 Posts? Ask WEAVE Questions Here Part 2

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 109>

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 2 Votes, Average 5.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Coacoa40 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Coacoa40 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Under 50 Posts? Ask WEAVE Questions Here Part 2
    Posted: 6 minutes ago at 4:04am
Can someone please help me.. I'm looking for a quality frontal or silk base closure... I'm tired of getting duped...
Sponsored Links

Ashleyloves View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ashleyloves Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 27 2014 at 7:12pm
Avid lurker here looking to sale my Yummy deep curl! Plz pm or email (Annicole87@gmail.com) me for details if interested!!

Edited by Ashleyloves - Oct 28 2014 at 5:42am
Princess Grace View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Princess Grace Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 24 2014 at 6:53am
Originally posted by Manadapanda84 Manadapanda84 wrote:

Have a KCY light yaki cl, osure, after a year it's starting to be a mess. Any other texture I can get to match the hair?

No shade but if you have used the same closure for multiple installs then a year is about the life span of it. Buying another texture wont blend unless you are buying new wefts also.
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Princess Grace Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 24 2014 at 6:51am
Originally posted by shndlyn shndlyn wrote:

Dilemma: The desire to ask the community about a certain non CV/BV/AV/IV after seeing no mention on BHM.  The fear to reveal the vendor because veterans reluctance to reveal vendors.  The risk to drop coins is real!!!

There are vendors being revealed, its just done in pm. 
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Princess Grace Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 24 2014 at 6:49am
Originally posted by naturalchick naturalchick wrote:

I'm having a problem with my lace closure. I have it seen down, I have a sew in with just a little hair left out. My losure is behind my hairline. The problem is that it wont lay flat. The line is very visible. I even tried to put glue on it. Does anyone have any suggestions???

Without pictures its hart to say but it might be the braid pattern used or the density on the closure is too thick and make it seem like its not flat .

Are the knots bleached?
was there some type of fabric like stocking used under the closure?

Have you tried the concealor in the part trick? If not try that for the blending issue.
PinoyHairAddict View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PinoyHairAddict Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 16 2014 at 12:53pm
Shoutout to Brittany if she's here (I heard her name). She's just finished her transaction at Soltera Hair (Makati, Philippines) when I came in. Tall, sexy, beautiful dark woman. Stunningly pretty. I was too shy to strike a conversation and ask her about BHM. :)
shauniii View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote shauniii Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 15 2014 at 1:31pm
Are there any New Yorkers in this forum?  I recently moved back and I'm having the worst luck finding a stylist I can continue to patronize.  It seems there are a lot of stylist that do hair as a hobby and not a profession, so I find myself hunting them down for my next install.  And I shouldn't have to hunt anyone down to give them my money.

Is it just me or does anyone else have these issues?  Also I've been paying $175-$200 for installs.
KocaHair View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote KocaHair Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 11 2014 at 7:57pm
Dont know if anyone has read this blog post, I caught it when I was searching on Google for proof of Brazilian hair haha http://hellobeautiful.com/2014/04/29/the-biggest-schemes-scams-in-the-virgin-human-hair-industry Its a pretty good read. 
shndlyn View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote shndlyn Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 09 2014 at 11:40pm
Dilemma: The desire to ask the community about a certain non CV/BV/AV/IV after seeing no mention on BHM.  The fear to reveal the vendor because veterans reluctance to reveal vendors.  The risk to drop coins is real!!!
naturalchick View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote naturalchick Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 28 2014 at 12:50pm
I'm having a problem with my lace closure. I have it seen down, I have a sew in with just a little hair left out. My losure is behind my hairline. The problem is that it wont lay flat. The line is very visible. I even tried to put glue on it. Does anyone have any suggestions???
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 109>
  Share Topic