Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Shape Me Perfect
Forum Home Forum Home > Hair Care > Weaves / Extensions (Newbies)
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Under 50 Posts? Ask WEAVE Questions Here Part 2
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Angkor Cambodian Hair

Under 50 Posts? Ask WEAVE Questions Here Part 2

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 117>
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Bootiful Cream

Perfect Hair Collection

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 2 Votes, Average 5.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
lexxi_206 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lexxi_206 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Under 50 Posts? Ask WEAVE Questions Here Part 2
    Posted: Feb 24 2015 at 6:29pm
Does anyone know who pammacb's hair supplier is? I love her blonde color but she's too expensive!
Sponsored Links

Princess Grace View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Princess Grace Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 21 2015 at 7:45pm
Originally posted by ReeseWhitley ReeseWhitley wrote:

Originally posted by Princess Grace Princess Grace wrote:

I got ripped off(but got my money back yay!!!)a few years back by Valencia Rose hair and went natural for years. I now want to try Peruvian hair(processed or not) so I can dye it a plum/dark blue. Where do I start? I want hair that will at least last me 6 months to a year.

Thank you

Then order some virgin Indian hair, cause the odds of getting Peruvian hair that wont mangle and tangle on you are slim. Peruvian behaves just like Indian and most likely is really that anyway.

Thank you for this. Would you feel comfortable if I PM'd you? I only know of aliexpress and princesshairshop(Instagram posts)to get hair.

yes you can pm me.Smile
ReeseWhitley View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ReeseWhitley Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 21 2015 at 6:35pm
Originally posted by Princess Grace Princess Grace wrote:

I got ripped off(but got my money back yay!!!)a few years back by Valencia Rose hair and went natural for years. I now want to try Peruvian hair(processed or not) so I can dye it a plum/dark blue. Where do I start? I want hair that will at least last me 6 months to a year.

Thank you

Then order some virgin Indian hair, cause the odds of getting Peruvian hair that wont mangle and tangle on you are slim. Peruvian behaves just like Indian and most likely is really that anyway.

Thank you for this. Would you feel comfortable if I PM'd you? I only know of aliexpress and princesshairshop(Instagram posts)to get hair.
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Princess Grace Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 21 2015 at 6:19pm

Thank you

ReeseWhitley View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ReeseWhitley Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 21 2015 at 2:52pm

Thank you
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Princess Grace Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 04 2015 at 9:16pm
Originally posted by PrettyNSouthern PrettyNSouthern wrote:

I always see everyone saying QHP has some good hair is that Queen hair promotions or products? thanks

Products
PrettyNSouthern View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PrettyNSouthern Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 04 2015 at 5:32pm
I always see everyone saying QHP has some good hair is that Queen hair promotions or products? thanks
Elaine98 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Elaine98 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 04 2015 at 2:33pm
Make sure the review was also for the type of hair you're wanting sometimes they put up reviews for other hair not the type or texture you are looking for, read carefully and doublecheck how many orders for the texture you were looking for they have done ,anything in low numbers are not worth the risk they list below the style of hair( texture) how many orders they have done it's usually in parenthesis
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Princess Grace Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 04 2015 at 2:17pm
If a vendor gets a 1 star review they have 30 days to respond and before it is posted. I think they bank on that , since you think this store doesnt have any bad reviews and order. 
Elaine98 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Elaine98 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 02 2015 at 4:14am
It's tricky,ask for Remy root to tip, find out how long is weft curtain because some are shorter than others which means the length of the hair bundle as it is unfolded could be short which would mean you would need more bundles so be sure to ask those are important questions just trying to help good luck
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Blushing Bundles
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Little Black Scarf
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
Next Hair Extensions