Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
CoCo Black Hair
Forum Home Forum Home > Hair Care > Weaves / Extensions (Newbies)
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Under 50 Posts? Ask WEAVE Questions Here Part 2
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Extensions Plus

Under 50 Posts? Ask WEAVE Questions Here Part 2

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 134>
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Premier Lace Wigs

Mynx Hair

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 2 Votes, Average 5.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
clarkan9 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote clarkan9 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Under 50 Posts? Ask WEAVE Questions Here Part 2
    Posted: Nov 20 2017 at 11:31am
how do you determine if hair is remy or virgin?
Sponsored Links

JaipurHairCo View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JaipurHairCo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 22 2017 at 5:14am
Originally posted by Chidinma Chidinma wrote:

Has anyone bought hair from vipsister .if you have please what was your experience like?

HI
Greetings!!

We were approached by them on our WhatsApp and was given a presentation where they said they sell 100% Chemically Indian Hair. Big smile

In few minutes they were blocked on our WhatsApp as Not a single company in China or AliExpress can sell Raw Indian Hair, As being authorised only Indian People have access to temple's Hair. And the fallen hair which is coming out as dead strands in the morning while ladies comb the hair is being exported to China from India.

Choose your vendor Wisely.

Happy Hair
Team Jaipurhair

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JaipurHairCo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 22 2017 at 4:59am
Originally posted by Marya1901 Marya1901 wrote:

Hi,
I'm new to things like weaves, sew-in, etc. I live in Germany, so it's not easy to get good hair. Now I want to buy hair online. I'm really interested in virgin hair. Can anyone recommend me good hair vendors?
My research shows me that these companies are good:
  • Bleuribbonhair
  • HerImports
  • BellaHairDream
  • Indique
  • Extensionplus
Does anyone have any experience with any of these companies?
And what about AliModa? They are really cheap, but I'm afraid that I will get bad hair.
Can anyone help me, please?

Hi Marya1901!
Greetings!!

The first thing you should take care of is if your seller is selling you the different countries hair which is chemically processed Chinese hair and being sold as Brazilian, Malaysian, Cambodian, Peruvian, Russian, Mink Hair or any other countries hair, JUST AVOID THEM. 

As being a manufacturer ourselves we can tell you that only Indique** is the Raw Indian Hair/Virgin Indian Hair Provider with their Pure Collection. But their hair is very expensive for a normal person, no doubt the hair is good quality. Rest companies you should do research and if you are fine with them feel free to order with them as at the end of the day it's your own decision :-)

But If still you are looking for the same quality hair and genuine Raw Indian Hair Vendor with affordable prices direct from India Please get in touch with us.

#We don't sell the different countries hair which is chemically processed and being sold as Brazilian, Malaysian, Cambodian, Peruvian, Russian, Mink Hair or any other countries hair.

For the customer's genuine reviews on our Raw Indian Hair do check(Copy the link to web browser) : https://www.jaipurhair.com/pages/jaipur-hair-reviews

For any other query feel free to reach us : 
Email & 
Facetime : info@jaipurhair.com
Whatsapp, iMessage & Facetime : +91773-388-9977

Instagram :  Instagram.com/JaipurHair
Twitter :    Twitter.com/JaipurHair
Google+ :   Google.com/+JaipurhairIndia
Facebook :  Facebook.com/JaipurHair
Messenger :  m.me/JaipurHair

**We are not associated with Indique or any other company, we have our own factory here in Southern Part of India where we do hair processing ie stitching, grading, packaging. We do supply quality unprocessed Raw Indian Hair to a lot of brands, salons and wholesalers there in states. Your most welcome to visit our factory 24x7 on Facetime, Skype or Personal Visit. 

Happy Raw Indian Hair!!

xoxo
M. Rankawat
Team Jaipur Hair

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JaipurHairCo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 22 2017 at 4:38am
Originally posted by oldflowleahh oldflowleahh wrote:

Has anyone ever purchased AUTHENTIC raw Indian hair from a vendor and have it wefted to Sam? Cause I purchaed real Indian hair , and the top is matted, I want to know if is it still weftable

Hi!
Greetings!!

Let us help you for the matting issue. If you have purchased quality Raw Indian Hair it shouldn't matt or tangle. But like you have mentioned if it did just near to weft stitching, Please if it's possible for you to trim the short hair, your issue will be resolved. But in case the whole bundle was matt or tangled then be assured the bundles are not 100% Raw Indian Hair. Chances are the hair strands are reversed or it is the fallen hair. 
Let us know if you need more help for the hair bundles you have purchased with some different company.

If still you are looking for some quality and genuine Raw Indian Hair Vendor and affordable prices Please get in touch with us.
#We don't sell the different countries hair which is chemically processed and being sold as Brazilian, Malaysian, Cambodian, Peruvian, Russian, Mink Hair or any other countries hair.

For the customer's genuine reviews on our Raw Indian Hair do check(Copy the link to web browser) : https://www.jaipurhair.com/pages/jaipur-hair-reviews

For any other query feel free to reach us : 
Email : mailto : info@jaipurhair.com
Whatsapp & iMessage : +91773-388-9977

Instagram :  Instagram.com/JaipurHair
Twitter :    Twitter.com/JaipurHair
Google+ :   Google.com/+JaipurhairIndia
Facebook :  Facebook.com/JaipurHair
Messenger :  m.me/JaipurHair

**We are not associated with any other company, we have our own factory here in Southern Part of India where we do hair processing ie stitching, grading, packaging. Your most welcome to visit our factory 24x7 on Facetime, Skype or Personal Visit. 

Happy Raw Indian Hair!!

xoxo
M. Rankawat
Team Jaipur Hair

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JaipurHairCo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 22 2017 at 4:36am
Smile

Edited by JaipurHairCo - Sep 22 2017 at 4:43am
oldflowleahh View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote oldflowleahh Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 19 2017 at 4:34am
Has anyone ever purchased AUTHENTIC raw Indian hair from a vendor and have it wefted to Sam? Cause I purchaed real Indian hair , and the top is matted, I want to know if is it still weftable

Edited by oldflowleahh - Jul 19 2017 at 4:35am
Princess Grace View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Princess Grace Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 17 2017 at 10:36pm
Originally posted by Marya1901 Marya1901 wrote:

Hi,
I'm new to things like weaves, sew-in, etc. I live in Germany, so it's not easy to get good hair. Now I want to buy hair online. I'm really interested in virgin hair. Can anyone recommend me good hair vendors?
My research shows me that these companies are good:
  • Bleuribbonhair
  • HerImports
  • BellaHairDream
  • Indique
  • Extensionplus
Does anyone have any experience with any of these companies?
And what about AliModa? They are really cheap, but I'm afraid that I will get bad hair.
Can anyone help me, please?

Out of that list , the only one I would order from is Extensions Plus
The rest of them could not sell me a headband
oldflowleahh View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote oldflowleahh Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 16 2017 at 3:37pm
Originally posted by Chidinma Chidinma wrote:

Has anyone bought hair from vipsister .if you have please what was your experience like?
my sister did a couple months ago. Nothing is special about them. It's just like any Chinese hair, dries and looks dull after 1 wash.
Chidinma View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Chidinma Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 30 2016 at 9:24am
slickchick100 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote slickchick100 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 17 2016 at 9:08pm
Can somebody please explain what a "beard" is? If you have a picture to demonstrate I would greatly appreciate it. 
Sunwell
China Lace Wigs
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Netwurks Xcel21
Human Hair Wigs
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 134>
  Share Topic