FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Black women with 3c hair

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 11>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
morenaloca View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote morenaloca Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Black women with 3c hair
    Posted: Apr 27 2014 at 10:16pm
Originally posted by femmemuscleisback femmemuscleisback wrote:

Originally posted by morenaloca morenaloca wrote:

I've got some 3c for your ass.....
LOLLOLLOL
Big smile
Sponsored Links

femmemuscleisback View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote femmemuscleisback Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 22 2014 at 7:02pm
Originally posted by morenaloca morenaloca wrote:

LOLLOLLOL
Journey94 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Journey94 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 19 2014 at 4:30pm
3c is one of the most common hair types of those that are of African descent. 3c-4b
pinkecube View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pinkecube Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 19 2014 at 4:13pm
I don't have 3c, but i know a Ghanian pastor who has mostly 3c and 4a hair. He's got darker skin than me as well. I myself have type mostly 4c and 4b and 4a(only at the nape). I am from Nigeria. Both of these countries are close to each other, in west africa, but the textures range. Here's a picture of my hair in a wash and go.

In the end the whole hair looseness thing doesn't really make a difference, so long as you know how to moisturize your hair and make it's coils and zigzags look bomb the way they are.

My regimen:

http:///forum.blackhairmedia.com/the-max-hydration-methodfrom-my-other-post_topic368937_page1.html

Edited by pinkecube - Apr 19 2014 at 4:15pm
imaneisraa View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote imaneisraa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 19 2014 at 5:58am
3c and proud
http://www.the-best-hair-dryer-reviews.com
http://www.the-best-hair-dryer-reviews.com

Edited by imaneisraa - Mar 19 2014 at 6:00am
LadyAradia View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote LadyAradia Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 28 2014 at 10:18am

Where as we are mixed a lot with White and Indian, the Fula and Somali type people are Afro Asiatic peoples mixed with Arab. Semitic and similar. The Ethiopians are clearly a quite mixed  Afro Asiatic/peoples. Many Ethiopians have extremely Indian/Caucasian type features with brown skin. There is a lot of Italian also in the Ethiopian bloodlines due to occupation by Italy. They do not even consider themselves Black in fact. But in general, the bloodlines in those areas are equally as mixed as we are but just with Asiatic and Semitic bloodlines. Here in the Americas, we have a lot of Blatinos who are clearly biracial also with 3 range hair.

Other similar mixed people are the Berbers. Like the Ethiopians, they also do not consider themselves Black. They have a similar mixtures of Afro Asiatic, European and Semitic blood however.

So yes there are a lot of people with  Black in their bloodlines with 3c hair. However, they are generally those peoples who are quite diluted with other ethnicities. You will find more consistent 4 range hair in the areas of Africa or bloodlines where less interbreeding has occurred.

I think a bigger issue is we are all MIXED. So we come in all sort of variations. Labels are starting to not work more and more as categorizing peoples become more and more difficult due to intermixing.
OP is wanting to deal with the label of BLACK, but what that means is very subjective. The way they deal with this in DNA profiling is to outline percentages of different races as opposed to trying to give ONE LABEL.

Edited by LadyAradia - Feb 28 2014 at 10:59am
morenaloca View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote morenaloca Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 23 2014 at 9:13pm
NARSAddict View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote NARSAddict Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 23 2014 at 8:47am
To the original OP, yes there are Africans who have 3c hair type.  There is a blogger by the name of Folake[sp] with 3c hair and she is of Yoruba descent if I remember correctly.  Then there are people who are Fulani/Peul who tend to have hair texture of that nature.  Then we can swing over to parts of East Africa like the Somalis, Tigre, Tigrinya, Amharic, Afar, Oromo, etc. 
juniper angel View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote juniper angel Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 22 2014 at 11:48pm
Bhm is not real life
LadyAradia View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LadyAradia Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 17 2014 at 9:59am
Frederick Douglass was 1/2 White.   I think we would agree he actually looks like a typical Black that is around nowadays. Henry Gates showed on his DNA tv show that even the darkest blacks have 17% or so Caucasian DNA these days. And a lot of people who "look" Black are as much as 60 some percent WHITE! Nowadays we would not believe Frederick Douglass is  half white because we are so diluted that we expect those who are 1/2 white to look like what is really like only 1/4 black. 
They've even discovered Michelle Obama's White relatives. SO long story short, what we are calling BLACK people these days are really only 40-70% black and like the other 1/2 white any how. 
I am 1/2 white so I guess that means I am really maybe 1/3 or 1/4 black by today's diluted standards. 
So YES, A LOT of people who call themselves pure black have 3c hair because most "blacks" nowadays are close to 1/2 white like Frederick Douglass due to the whole race being a lot more diluted than it was 100 years ago.

Edited by LadyAradia - Feb 17 2014 at 10:07am
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
FAB Hair Premium Hair Extensions
DivaWigs.com
Premium Quality Human Hair Extensions and Closures
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 11>