Extensions Plus

Topic ClosedOsama Bin Laden dead!

Post Reply Post Reply
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Premier Lace Wigs

Mynx Hair

Author
film_maker23 View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Topic: Osama Bin Laden dead!
    Posted: May 02 2011 at 12:11am
For so many of the lives that have been affected by the actions and influence of this man, hopefully they can feel some peace knowing that Bin Laden is gone. My heart goes out to all of the families affected by the terrorist activities of 9-11 and our troops who fight for our country.

YES WE CAN!

Edited by film_maker23 - May 02 2011 at 12:12am
Sponsored Links

fairytale_hero View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 02 2011 at 9:14am
Originally posted by film_maker23 film_maker23 wrote:

For so many of the lives that have been affected by the actions and influence of this man, hopefully they can feel some peace knowing that Bin Laden is gone. My heart goes out to all of the families affected by the terrorist activities of 9-11 and our troops who fight for our country.

YES WE CAN!
Ditto on that piece! 
"The Americans got him in the end, true John Wayne style." - The Guardian
fairytale_hero View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 03 2011 at 9:30am
EXACTLY what I feared happening is now happening. At my (former ) university, people are using this as a pretext to harass muslims on campus. riots. Like they weren't racist before. what a novel idea, you're going to use your white supremacy to pick up where he left off and terrorize others. radicalism for radicalism.
he deserved to die, no doubt. but he was a terrorist and an extremist NOT because he was a muslim, but because he was a terrorist and an extremist. 
sometimes it just blows my mind how little progress we've made after all this time...
*rant end*
Simone1987 View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 03 2011 at 10:34am
Originally posted by fairytale_hero fairytale_hero wrote:

EXACTLY what I feared happening is now happening. At my (former ) university, people are using this as a pretext to harass muslims on campus. riots. Like they weren't racist before. what a novel idea, you're going to use your white supremacy to pick up where he left off and terrorize others. radicalism for radicalism.
he deserved to die, no doubt. but he was a terrorist and an extremist NOT because he was a muslim, but because he was a terrorist and an extremist. 
sometimes it just blows my mind how little progress we've made after all this time...
*rant end*

my thoughts exactly!! yes America Terrorized East Indians based on their race after 9/11, and NOW we are Terrorizing them AGAIN based on our own Terrorist acts! Smh.. i think i want to fly far from earth as possible.
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
iLace Wigs
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Netwurks Xcel21
Human Hair Wigs
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic