BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Hair Care > Weaves / Extensions
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

Queen Hair Products Sales Department Guangzhou

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 86>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 3 Votes, Average 1.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
viviwaytogo View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote viviwaytogo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Queen Hair Products Sales Department Guangzhou
    Posted: Nov 22 2013 at 3:20am
I always use the   http://www.hairextensiondeal.com - Magic Queen hair extension . The price is affordable for me and the quality is also good.Tongue
Sponsored Links

CeeStins View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote CeeStins Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 14 2013 at 9:08pm
Originally posted by rafilerra rafilerra wrote:

Why not try some others?

Confused
rafilerra View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rafilerra Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 14 2013 at 9:01pm
Why not try some others?
misscharisma View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote misscharisma Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 14 2013 at 9:48am

So they are having an 8% sale until saturday. I am thinking of order my graduation hair from them since I dont have time to do the research. Has anyone had any recent issues with them?

MochaBarbieDoll View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MochaBarbieDoll Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 11 2013 at 6:13pm
I purchased some hair from them back in February and must say that my 26 inch bundles have been shedding like crazy and thats even with the weft being uncut and using he101. I have never run into this problem with them and this is my fourth purchase
LongLovelyLegs View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LongLovelyLegs Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 08 2013 at 2:47pm
After ordering my hair on 2/28 and threatening to cancel my order and complain, I FINALLY got a tracking number this morning at 5am. Hopefully they didn't send me some BS to shut my hollering up Stern Smile
Geminichick View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Geminichick Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 07 2013 at 8:47am
Thanks! Paypal it is
rredict View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rredict Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 07 2013 at 8:39am
Paypal is usually the best way to go because they will assist you obtaining you money back if there is an issue with you order. Aliaexpress will do nothing for you. They always support the vendor.
ms.blue View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote ms.blue Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 07 2013 at 5:53am
Originally posted by Geminichick Geminichick wrote:

Hey ladies....im quitting bss hair and finally going to order from QHP..is it safer to use paypal or is it ok jus to pay regularly with my credit card? I emailed xiao xiao n he/she sent me their paypal info but i dont know if it really matters how i pay.

Please help!!

Pay by PayPal if you can but DON'T send the money as a gift but as goods.
Geminichick View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Geminichick Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 07 2013 at 12:30am
Hey ladies....im quitting bss hair and finally going to order from QHP..is it safer to use paypal or is it ok jus to pay regularly with my credit card? I emailed xiao xiao n he/she sent me their paypal info but i dont know if it really matters how i pay.

Please help!!
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Dime Curves Enhancement Shake
Dependable Quality Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style