Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Summer Hair Takeover Specials
Forum Home Forum Home > Beauty Tips > Beauty Tips - General
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Whats your embarrassing beauty secret???

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 8>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
imaneisraa View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote imaneisraa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Whats your embarrassing beauty secret???
    Posted: Jan 13 2014 at 4:34am
use a lot of onions and garlic on my hair
http://www.the-best-hair-dryer-reviews.com
http://www.the-best-hair-dryer-reviews.com/category/elchim-hair-dryer-reviews/

Edited by imaneisraa - Jan 13 2014 at 4:37am
Sponsored Links

shariblades View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote shariblades Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 24 2013 at 1:03pm
Originally posted by Prairieflower1960 Prairieflower1960 wrote:

My grandmother swore by it and I say it works for me.  When my children, niece, nephews and grandchildren were babies, I'd take the pee-pee diapers and rub it on my face.  A doctor said that baby urine has excellent ph and I've never, ever had pimples or anything.  Just rub the pee diaper on your face, let it sit for a few minutes, then rinse. You can do this until they start eating solid foods. LOL!

Well..that escalated quickly
RoseMatters View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RoseMatters Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 05 2013 at 5:38am
Originally posted by Krandygrl00 Krandygrl00 wrote:

LMBO...I cannot stop laughing at some of these

I rarely sweat but in the warmer months my nose tends to get those little sweat bubbles SO to prevent them i rub deordorant on my nose...works like a charm Thumbs Up

LOL !!!! this is hilarous i have nose
that sweats to,I was baffled by this issue since ive
had it for so long well to my surprise its due
to clean pores . So you have a nose that smells
like a deodrant ;=) im going to try this!
Krandygrl00 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Krandygrl00 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 13 2013 at 12:47pm
LMBO...I cannot stop laughing at some of these

I rarely sweat but in the warmer months my nose tends to get those little sweat bubbles SO to prevent them i rub deordorant on my nose...works like a charm Thumbs Up
Ms_Kudos View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ms_Kudos Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 12 2013 at 9:12am
Yeah so... I'm over here taking notes!

My contribution - I have sensitive skin, and if I sweat for too long (i.e. out all day, can't shower til later) I get bra and panty line rashes engraved into my skin.  So I put baby powder under my breast and in my panties every.single.day to prevent irritation from moisture.  If I'm wearing a skirt, it goes in between my legs too.
In the heat, I put gauze underneath my bra to catch the sweat.
luvurself View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote luvurself Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 11 2013 at 1:13am
I going to steal some of these tips! Esp the brushing the lips and scrubing the booty!!
Prairieflower1960 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Prairieflower1960 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 13 2013 at 1:54pm
My grandmother swore by it and I say it works for me.  When my children, niece, nephews and grandchildren were babies, I'd take the pee-pee diapers and rub it on my face.  A doctor said that baby urine has excellent ph and I've never, ever had pimples or anything.  Just rub the pee diaper on your face, let it sit for a few minutes, then rinse. You can do this until they start eating solid foods. LOL!
cicisweetie120 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cicisweetie120 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 12 2013 at 6:38pm
Originally posted by ilovetreysongs ilovetreysongs wrote:

all the boys ive kissed always wondered why my lips are so soft lol i always shurg and say hmm idk but my secret is that after i brush my teeth.. i brush my lips to... i take another toothbrush put tooth paste with warm water on it and exfoliate my lips for about 4 min gives it that tingly feeling.. not only makes them look fuller but smooth and soft as a babies bottomLOL. Then i use this lip balm conditioner i got from victoria secrets just a little bit tho 

OMG ME TOO! TWINS HIGH FIVE LOLOLZZ Embarrassed
ZenYes View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ZenYes Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 14 2012 at 12:32pm
Originally posted by Yakuria Yakuria wrote:

I can't afford that special glitter lotion so I buy really cheap family size lotion and dollar store glitter packs and mix it. I like glitter...

I deep condition my eyebrows >_> (I mean its hair too right? It makes them all soft and shiny :D )

hahaha! 
rubynaturalprincess View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rubynaturalprincess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 05 2012 at 6:41am
Jamaican Black Castor oil on my eyebrows to make them nice and thick, I got used to the smell....

And I too shave my mustache Pinch I was soo embarrassed to type that lol  Waxing scares the crap out of me, I don't need my lip all red, I might try bleaching it though.....

Oh and yep I have a hair on my big toe and I HATE it. 
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
FAB Hair Premium Hair Extensions
DivaWigs.com
Premium Quality Human Hair Extensions and Closures
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 8>
  Share Topic