Perfect Hair Collection

Name the most...

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 8>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
sexyandfamous View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sexyandfamous Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Name the most...
    Posted: Jun 26 2014 at 10:34pm
Originally posted by NuAttitude NuAttitude wrote:

I found out my (now ex husband) was cheating on me but I didn't let him know I knew.  When he came home, I had dinner ready....cooked his favorite.  He enjoyed every last drop of it....mice feces and all!LOL

YOU ARE BADLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOL
Sponsored Links

Missvw View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Missvw Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 02 2011 at 6:32am
Originally posted by lamexicana lamexicana wrote:

Deep down I can be extremely evil. I know its bad but when you're fed up then being nice is over.
Ok... same ex different day....

I have always and forever been in love with this guy named miguel. He is like my perfect man. Miguel knows that I like him, we have flirted, kissed etc, but this was mostly in highschool. After highschool he went away to texas to start working for his dad's ranch/farm so we were seperated. My ex and I were friends since 9th grade and when miguel went away my ex and I got together. Miguel eventually moved back from texas so I keeped my distance but we still remained in touch. One night Miguel talks me into comming over. I went and lets just say that some things went down. Nothing like sex  or anything but he whipped it out on me. I was shocked because it was huge. I left feeling like man I'm missing out on something. My then bf was not well endowded.

After that, I stopped having sex with my then bf. I couldn't get my mind of Miguel's larger part. I felt cheated. LMFAO!!!! Also, my then bf sucked at sex. He couldn't last more than 5 minutes. No foreplay. Terrible he*d service, I was just in disgust of him. (I hope that this isn't too much tmi) also he wasn't circumcised and after a while his hygene lacked and you could smell it. We even went to a doctor so that he could get a better grasp on the proper hygene for an uncircumcised male (I know I spelled that wrong) So I told him it was over, and that I wasn't going to have sex with him anymore and for him to start looking for a place to stay or that I would move out. One night I was drinking with my then bf (please don't be appauled I drink wine and maybe a few shots on the weekends... I know all my posts involve me drinking or getting sloppy drunk but I'm not an alcoholic Confused). One thing leads to another and we start doing some foreplay. I was on my knees undoing his pants and he pulled the skin back on his junk and the smell was putrid. I started gagging and went to the bathroom and vomited. He ran in there and was like "oh, you're not attracted to me anymore... thats funny how this happens after miguel moves back" I was like ..."look leave me the f*ck alone! This has nothing to do with miguel... I mean he has a bigger member than you but you f*cking stink. Your junk stinks and its little and your sex game is wack. Thats why I'm not having sex with you. You have literally made me sick to the point wher I'm vomiting right now!"

After that he left. A few days passed, and my brother's birthday comes up. My then bf was EXTREMELY coo with my family (coo to the point where my brother and my then bf were best friends and my mom loaned him money and called him her son Confused). So needless to say, I still had to be around him even though technically we weren't together. Plus he still hadn't moved out so I would see him periodically which was akward. I got drunk (please don't judge my drinking It was my brother's birthday and he was turning 21) and we got on the subject of why aren't you guys acting like acouple and talking to each other. I said and I quote ... "well he isn't packing and his junk stinks like an pusy open sore". My sister laughed so hard that he almost cried and walked home. My mom slapped my arm and pinched me. My brother was extremely embarassed for his bff and I laughed til I threw up. AND HE STILL DIDN'T STOP TRYING TO GET WITH ME. We got back together after this so i have more to tell.  

I have not laughed so HARD at a post LOLLOLLOLLOLLOL
Missvw View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Missvw Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 02 2011 at 6:24am
Originally posted by jmarie jmarie wrote:

This is really crazy. I told him I had aids, watched him cry so hard he couldn't even drive, 3 days later I told him my results were mixed up and wrong.  He was cheating on me so I wanted revenge.

ClapClapClapClap
Mayda View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mayda Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 02 2011 at 5:41am

more please!Big smileLOL

NuAttitude View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NuAttitude Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 28 2011 at 9:54am
Originally posted by Morgan_Marie Morgan_Marie wrote:

i told him that me & one of my friends wanted to try this threesome thing so he asked what she looked like and i took a pic of my cousin and sent it too him . So when the night came for the threesome I blindfolded him & his nasty ass thought it was kinky so he liked until my full figured MALE friend came in and gave him a lapdance.
Im so MEAN.
Clap
Morgan_Marie View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Morgan_Marie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 27 2011 at 10:30pm
i told him that me & one of my friends wanted to try this threesome thing so he asked what she looked like and i took a pic of my cousin and sent it too him . So when the night came for the threesome I blindfolded him & his nasty ass thought it was kinky so he liked until my full figured MALE friend came in and gave him a lapdance.
Im so MEAN.
Nigerian_princess View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Nigerian_princess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 27 2011 at 10:16pm
Originally posted by ScorpioLuv ScorpioLuv wrote:

Originally posted by Nigerian_princess Nigerian_princess wrote:

Originally posted by smc5127 smc5127 wrote:

ohhhh i have a good one...

this wasn't a bf or S.O though, this was my ex-bf's best friend who was trying soooooo hard to get with me. i really wasn't interested, and after my bf and i got back together he kept trying to get me to dump with my bf and get with him. I kept saying no but I stayed friendly with him because he gave me rides home from school lol so annnyyyway after a while he tells me that hes gonna stop giving me rides because he doesn't like that i won't get with him. As irritated as I was to have to start getting rides from my brother again, I wasn't gonna let him get away with it. I called up an old friend in Atlanta who he had also been trying to talk to and told her EVERYTHING that went on. THEN I Facebook messaged another girl at our school that he was trying to get with, and told her that he told me(which he did) that he only wanted to get with her cuz she had a big chest. AND THEN I told my BF about him trying to be slick and bad-mouthing him to me to make him look bad. It was all a big dramatic mess, but I think I don't think i was in the wrong...was I?
Wait, u got mad bc he decided to stop getting played by you? Are you serious?! Why was he driving you and not your man any damn way? Hell yeah you were wrong! It was your fault he didnt want to drive your ass to school any damn way, you were using him then you wanna be mad when he smartens up. FOHWTBS. Angry

i just noticed i left out a major part of the story, but it looks like you have your mind made up so i guess it doesnt matter. and instead of commenting on everyone elses stories, why dont you contribute to the thread, intead of trying to make people feel bad. just sayinConfused
I dont have any stories. I dont do sh*t like this, i find it peculiar that men want to call me crazy in an argument for yelling bhut i never f*cked up property, never outed anyone or embarrassed anyone. No man ever better say that sh*t to me again. If you feel bad you should, look what you typed, look what you did to someone that you werent even in a relationship with. He just finally put his foot down and decided to stop being used and that got on your nerves and made you want revenge. Then u sat there and asked if you were wrong, you asked for judgement, you asked for an opinion. Atleast these other stories have a woman that was done wrong/cheated on/severely lied to. You had a man, another that wanted to be with you from when you guys had broke up b4 and was helping your ass out. You were mad bc your brother had to drive you again, be happy your ass didnt have to walk. I dont feel bad for chicks like you at all and the crazy part is ya'll think its funny to do sh*t like this to people and some of you commit crimes.

Hopefully some of you go to jail for a night, see if its still funny to f*ck up someone elses property. ( i know you didnt). I wonder if revenge is worth that much and it'll still be funny when some retaliates to you.  I'm just saying. Stern Smile

The question at the end was more for effect. I don't really care if anyone thinks it was wrong or not because it felt good! And I see women here have done MUCH worse so I really don't feel too bad. He ended up apologizing to me for doing all the other crap I didn't mention and I in turn apologized as well so alls well that ends well I guess. like i said, i left out major parts, but since you've made up your mind about what kinda person I am I'm not gonna worry about it. Smile
I dont even think i can blame smc for her first comment, seeing what you wrote. Who knows what you left out but based on what you wrote i cant blame her for her opinion. I also see where she's coming from with the whole retaliation thing too bc I'm sure it feels great until it comes back to bite you in the butt. I wouldn't dare dream about scratching a guys car, bleaching his clothes or stealing something from him. He's not worth me sitting in jail and possibly fcuking up my career. I have a brother, hopefully he never goes through crap like this. I know men that would've came back at some of you guys for revenge and ya'll wouldve been the new Rih and chris brown,having videos of getting beat up on allstarhiphop.com. Its not worth it. 

ETA: Its not worth it TO ME

This isn't the first thread we had like this and there's always someone that disagrees bc the actions weren't logical. In the last one a woman knifed her bf's car bc of a disagreement and he put her out of the car. She could've been held criminally liable for the damage she caused but it seems many of us women don't think about that, we just care about revenge, fcuk the consequences.

I can understand why where she's coming from too. if i were to read this without knowing the backstory id most likely say the same thingsConfused truth is i was younger, didnt really know how to handle myself with guys because I had never had anyone interested in me prior to my BF, so the whole situation was new to me. But I've grown up since then and I'm glad to report that I don't plan on retaliating on any guy anytime soonThumbs Up
ScorpioLuv View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ScorpioLuv Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 27 2011 at 4:44pm

this wasn't a bf or S.O though, this was my ex-bf's best friend who was trying soooooo hard to get with me. i really wasn't interested, and after my bf and i got back together he kept trying to get me to dump with my bf and get with him. I kept saying no but I stayed friendly with him because he gave me rides home from school lol so annnyyyway after a while he tells me that hes gonna stop giving me rides because he doesn't like that i won't get with him. As irritated as I was to have to start getting rides from my brother again, I wasn't gonna let him get away with it. I called up an old friend in Atlanta who he had also been trying to talk to and told her EVERYTHING that went on. THEN I Facebook messaged another girl at our school that he was trying to get with, and told her that he told me(which he did) that he only wanted to get with her cuz she had a big chest. AND THEN I told my BF about him trying to be slick and bad-mouthing him to me to make him look bad. It was all a big dramatic mess, but I think I don't think i was in the wrong...was I?
Wait, u got mad bc he decided to stop getting played by you? Are you serious?! Why was he driving you and not your man any damn way? Hell yeah you were wrong! It was your fault he didnt want to drive your ass to school any damn way, you were using him then you wanna be mad when he smartens up. FOHWTBS. Angry

i just noticed i left out a major part of the story, but it looks like you have your mind made up so i guess it doesnt matter. and instead of commenting on everyone elses stories, why dont you contribute to the thread, intead of trying to make people feel bad. just sayinConfused
I dont have any stories. I dont do sh*t like this, i find it peculiar that men want to call me crazy in an argument for yelling bhut i never f*cked up property, never outed anyone or embarrassed anyone. No man ever better say that sh*t to me again. If you feel bad you should, look what you typed, look what you did to someone that you werent even in a relationship with. He just finally put his foot down and decided to stop being used and that got on your nerves and made you want revenge. Then u sat there and asked if you were wrong, you asked for judgement, you asked for an opinion. Atleast these other stories have a woman that was done wrong/cheated on/severely lied to. You had a man, another that wanted to be with you from when you guys had broke up b4 and was helping your ass out. You were mad bc your brother had to drive you again, be happy your ass didnt have to walk. I dont feel bad for chicks like you at all and the crazy part is ya'll think its funny to do sh*t like this to people and some of you commit crimes.

Hopefully some of you go to jail for a night, see if its still funny to f*ck up someone elses property. ( i know you didnt). I wonder if revenge is worth that much and it'll still be funny when some retaliates to you.  I'm just saying. Stern Smile

The question at the end was more for effect. I don't really care if anyone thinks it was wrong or not because it felt good! And I see women here have done MUCH worse so I really don't feel too bad. He ended up apologizing to me for doing all the other crap I didn't mention and I in turn apologized as well so alls well that ends well I guess. like i said, i left out major parts, but since you've made up your mind about what kinda person I am I'm not gonna worry about it. Smile
I dont even think i can blame smc for her first comment, seeing what you wrote. Who knows what you left out but based on what you wrote i cant blame her for her opinion. I also see where she's coming from with the whole retaliation thing too bc I'm sure it feels great until it comes back to bite you in the butt. I wouldn't dare dream about scratching a guys car, bleaching his clothes or stealing something from him. He's not worth me sitting in jail and possibly fcuking up my career. I have a brother, hopefully he never goes through crap like this. I know men that would've came back at some of you guys for revenge and ya'll wouldve been the new Rih and chris brown,having videos of getting beat up on allstarhiphop.com. Its not worth it. 

ETA: Its not worth it TO ME

This isn't the first thread we had like this and there's always someone that disagrees bc the actions weren't logical. In the last one a woman knifed her bf's car bc of a disagreement and he put her out of the car. She could've been held criminally liable for the damage she caused but it seems many of us women don't think about that, we just care about revenge, fcuk the consequences.

Edited by ScorpioLuv - Jan 27 2011 at 4:49pm
Nigerian_princess View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Nigerian_princess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 27 2011 at 3:21pm

smc5127 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote smc5127 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 27 2011 at 2:54pm

Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Dime Curves Enhancement Shake
Dependable Quality Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 8>