BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Skin Care > Break Outs
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Extensions Plus

Need to dry up a pimple ASAP?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 5>

Author
moarsauce View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote moarsauce Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Need to dry up a pimple ASAP?
    Posted: Aug 23 2014 at 1:48am
toothpaste
Sponsored Links

columbian queen View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote columbian queen Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 27 2012 at 10:35am
This works!  I've been meaning to try it forever and yesterday I was desperate so I did it.  in addition to the calemine lotion and asprin I added some of my Cetaphil face wash.  I put it on and saw a difference in about 3 hours.  The next day it was almost completely gone.
Thumbs Up
Krook_1804 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Krook_1804 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 16 2012 at 1:29pm
Toothpaste has been my go to so far... it does have an effect but I am still getting to know my skin. I've been a typical male in that area and didn't do a whole lot of extra stuff for my skin. Breaking that habit though.
Krook_1804 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Krook_1804 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 16 2012 at 1:27pm
Originally posted by miana79 miana79 wrote:

I will be trying the Asprin and calamine lotion.
This
misscovergirl90 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote misscovergirl90 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 16 2012 at 9:34am
Originally posted by ScorpioLuv ScorpioLuv wrote:

Originally posted by vaderson vaderson wrote:

Toothpaste, yes toothpaste...any kind, you feel the tingling asap....Big smile
I burned the skin off my face once with some total or whitening toothpaste. I've learned that only regular toothpaste works for me. Other toothpaste will get rid of the pimple bc it got rid of the skin. All I saw was red meat, like a uncooked steak

wow I didnt know it could do that, sorry that happened I know it left a scar
Cream1970 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Cream1970 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 07 2012 at 11:05pm
Mario Badescu drying lotion, which is salicylic acid/aspirin, alcohol and calamine lotion.
ScorpioLuv View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ScorpioLuv Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 07 2012 at 1:35pm
Originally posted by vaderson vaderson wrote:

Toothpaste, yes toothpaste...any kind, you feel the tingling asap....Big smile
I burned the skin off my face once with some total or whitening toothpaste. I've learned that only regular toothpaste works for me. Other toothpaste will get rid of the pimple bc it got rid of the skin. All I saw was red meat, like a uncooked steak
NARSAddict View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NARSAddict Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 02 2012 at 5:54pm
Originally posted by cherryblossom1 cherryblossom1 wrote:

The best thing I ever used drum rollllll is SUDOCREM yep the stuff you put on babies. I tell you what i have suffered with acne for a very long time my skin is alright now but this stuff is a god send.

If you wash your face at night get a cotton pad or and smooth it all over your skin or in the desired areas, not too much, you should just have a thin white mask look. Sleep, wake up, BOOM spots so much smaller or gone.

This kept my jaw line stress cysts under control, yep they were as bad as they sound. But honestly every one should try this!

For those who are interested in the Sudocreme but live in the US, the US equivalent is Calmoseptine. 
cherryblossom1 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cherryblossom1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 25 2012 at 3:42pm
The best thing I ever used drum rollllll is SUDOCREM yep the stuff you put on babies. I tell you what i have suffered with acne for a very long time my skin is alright now but this stuff is a god send.

If you wash your face at night get a cotton pad or and smooth it all over your skin or in the desired areas, not too much, you should just have a thin white mask look. Sleep, wake up, BOOM spots so much smaller or gone.

This kept my jaw line stress cysts under control, yep they were as bad as they sound. But honestly every one should try this!
JoliePoufiasse View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JoliePoufiasse Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 16 2012 at 8:44pm
I tried the calamine lotion paired with aspirin. It seems to work well on the smaller pimples (not so much on the cysts, though). It's a keeper.
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 5>
  Share Topic