BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Natural Hair Care > Natural Hair Care
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Hair Product Review Thread

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 57>
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Luffy Wig

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 3 Votes, Average 5.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
HairJunkie101 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HairJunkie101 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Hair Product Review Thread
    Posted: Oct 07 2015 at 10:00am
Search templates (CTRL+Space)
< ="search" ="qt-dropdown-search" value="" placeholder="Search templates...">
< ="g-new-template">New Template

Sponsored Links

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HairJunkie101 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 07 2015 at 9:58am
Search templates (CTRL+Space)
< ="search" ="qt-dropdown-search" value="" placeholder="Search templates...">
< ="g-new-template">New Template

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HairJunkie101 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 07 2015 at 9:54am

chericord View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote chericord Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 06 2015 at 3:53am
I read a trusted review on top ten best hair dryer which helped me to get. I think that members will help to read this article on http://efashiontoday.com/best-hair-dryers-2014-review - best hair dryer review.
Thanks 
Jessy3334 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jessy3334 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 01 2015 at 9:03am
Originally posted by Napp Napp wrote:

Tresemme Naturals Nourishing moisture conditioner
Hair texture/type: 4a
How did you use the product: as a rinse out conditioner

Overall satisfaction (scale of 1 to 5):5 this is the best conditioner ive used EVER. it gives great slip and makes my hair turn into butter. i never had a drugstore conditioner do this and i got it cheap on sale for $4. it doesnt work well as a leave in but then again thats the reason it is a rinse out.

Jamaican Mango and lime cactus leave in
Hair texture/type: 4a
How did you use the product: as a leave in by itself and under gel
Overall satisfaction (scale of 1 to 5):4. the leave in works great. i remember this stuff being raved on hair boards because it was cheap and had quality ingredients. this line has changed the ingredient to include alot of crap unfortunatly. back in the day this actually had cactus  juice and extracts in it. now it has mineral oil and propylene glycol. it works well for me nevertheless. and is cheap and easy to find. it also smells like baby powder.

Jamaican Mango lime Cream wax
Hair texture/type:4a
How did you use the product:styler
Overall satisfaction (scale of 1 to 5):4 like the other product in the line the ingredients make me say "what crappened?" the the results are great. gives BLANG and hold. i have never seen my hair so shiny while dry since i started using this stuff. a litle goes a long way and it smells great like citrus candy.

Apex Pressing oil
Hair texture/type:4a
How did you use the product:straightening
Overall satisfaction (scale of 1 to 5):5 this stuff really works. i was worried i would have lifeless greasy hair when i used this stuff and even though i was a bit heavy handed my hair still was bouncy and swangy. my hair got very straight and survied a 98 degree temperatures with minimal reversion.it has no smell and doesnt snap crackle and pop when heat is applied.

I'm curious to know what in the Jamaican mango and lime cactus helps improve the condition of hair. I read that oils are great, but I'm interested in giving this a try. 

Edited by Jessy3334 - Oct 01 2015 at 9:06am
4BFabulousity View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 4BFabulousity Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 09 2015 at 6:44pm
The PJ in me wants to go out and buy a LOT of these items!
BlackMartha View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BlackMartha Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 07 2015 at 3:33am
Not an industrial product but even better: home remedies
http://www.heatdamagedhair.net/5-home-remedies-for-heat-damaged-hair/

I regularly use a coconut oil recipe and I think this is much better than most chemical products.

Edited by BlackMartha - Feb 07 2015 at 3:34am
aaron dande View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aaron dande Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 12 2015 at 2:01am
Yeah its nice
CammiCutie View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote CammiCutie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 05 2015 at 2:08am
Some are helpful for me.Great thanks!
Malikah View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Malikah Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 30 2014 at 6:21am
I never saw this product before but I am on the hunt after this posts.
Thanks
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
iLace Wigs
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Netwurks Xcel21
Human Hair Wigs
Double Leaf Wig
EvaWigs
Nor-ahs Unique Blends
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 57>
  Share Topic