Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
IndianHair.net
Forum Home Forum Home > Hair Care > Weaves / Extensions
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - The ultimate Kinky Straight/ Yaki Texture thread
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
IndianHairCompany.com

The ultimate Kinky Straight/ Yaki Texture thread

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 255>
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Perfect Hair Collection

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 8 Votes, Average 5.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
spencer4hire View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote spencer4hire Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: The ultimate Kinky Straight/ Yaki Texture thread
    Posted: Jun 18 2015 at 6:38am
Originally posted by Princess Grace Princess Grace wrote:

2 bundles and a closure $270??? CV's aint what they used to be.....Confused
Spencer so other than shedding the HE hair was fine? Shedding I can deal with, rats nest bunched in the back of my head, I shant. 

So sad you cant even send hair to them so they can process it to yaki for you. I have heard of so many vendors switching out the hair.

Sorry PG, just now seeing your post.....yes, shedding is the only issue with the hair. Other than that it is nice and fluffy, straightens well, no matting or tangles.   I am simply too lazy to buy bulk and send it off for wefting.   
Sponsored Links

shalafbabii View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote shalafbabii Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 04 2015 at 1:50am
The hair is OK. Its not a rats nest yet because I cut it into a bob and it's on a wig cap. The back tracks act up and that started about a week ago. It can be fixed with a cowash and silicon mix every 3-5 days. Minimal shedding after I sealed the wefts but it was bad at first that's the only reason I sealed them. HTH!
Princess Grace View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Princess Grace Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 02 2015 at 12:41pm
2 bundles and a closure $270??? CV's aint what they used to be.....Confused
Spencer so other than shedding the HE hair was fine? Shedding I can deal with, rats nest bunched in the back of my head, I shant. 

So sad you cant even send hair to them so they can process it to yaki for you. I have heard of so many vendors switching out the hair.
Elaine98 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Elaine98 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 02 2015 at 11:30am
How's hair holding up
MsBMW View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MsBMW Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 25 2015 at 6:35am
^^^ Keep us posted on how the hair is holding up

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote shalafbabii Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 24 2015 at 5:14pm
Thank you for the heads up @njhairluv
NJHairLuv View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NJHairLuv Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 24 2015 at 4:24pm
Pretty. I hope that it holds up. I've heard scary stories for the past year about how his hair has now been matting up to a rats nest by week three...

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote shalafbabii Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 24 2015 at 3:53pm
Originally posted by VivaVick VivaVick wrote:

Very pretty

Thank you!
VivaVick View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote VivaVick Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 24 2015 at 3:35pm
Very pretty

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote shalafbabii Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 24 2015 at 3:31pm

Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Human Hair Wigs
Double Leaf Wig
EvaWigs
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 255>
  Share Topic