Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
IndianHair.net
Forum Home Forum Home > Hair Care > Weaves / Extensions
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
IndianHairCompany.com

The Ultimate Kinky Curly Thread (All Vendors)

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 297>
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Perfect Hair Collection

Moriche Palm Diet

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 16 Votes, Average 4.06  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Flaca View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Flaca Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: The Ultimate Kinky Curly Thread (All Vendors)
    Posted: Jul 01 2015 at 12:42pm
Originally posted by india100 india100 wrote:

BEAUTIFUL Flaca ^^^^^

Thanks!
Sponsored Links

wendy1111 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote wendy1111 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 26 2015 at 10:04pm
check out IG @cexxyhair for more kinky curly style pictures
thickblkbarbie View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote thickblkbarbie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 26 2015 at 10:00pm
Absolutely Georgous !!! I made a kinky curly ,wig the other day,Just took it   off ,only 8!hr of wear ,that's all I can tolerate ,,maybe in a few days ,I wear again ,flaca yours nice and short ,I working with 18 20 22 24 😊,back to straight hair for a few days !
india100 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote india100 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 26 2015 at 4:01pm
BEAUTIFUL Flaca ^^^^^
Urbanique View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Urbanique Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 26 2015 at 1:53pm
Getting back into KC after a loong stint with KS.

I am deathly afraid of making my own upart. Can you ladies recommend already made KC upart wigs? 
Flaca View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote Flaca Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 26 2015 at 11:32am
I haven't been on here in years, but I've been wearing natural/kinky curly textures for the last few years and can honestly say that even with the super high price point, Heat Free Hair is the best thus far because of the versatility, durability and longevity I get out of it. With all kinky curly hair, it really is A.) How well you take care of it (Sealing the wefts with a LEGIT sealer, whether or not it truly can withstand the use of products and whether or not you detangle regularly and put it away at night to avoid it drying, matting or tangling.) B.) How you install the hair--I've heard of some TERRIBLE hair being praised because the person reviewing only experienced it as a u-part wig that they took off every night. 

With all that being said, my credit card hates me, but I love my Heat Free. When I got into the pricier per-bundle companies, I pretty much settled on Private Stock Hair and Heat Free. PSH was slightly less expensive, and I'd seen a lot of good reviews. For the price point I was mortified to find that it was matting within a week and completely unruly by the next. It looked good in pictures, but it ultimately should be only used for U-part wigs and the price should come down. The customer service was great, but ultimately the product was not. I won't spend my money again, but I'd definitely try it again if I won a giveaway because I'd like to think that I just got a bad batch.
Here is the Private Stock Hair
http://s376.photobucket.com/user/krisaela1/media/10403065_10103507549594530_2952742401730520702_n_zpsivtkno5p.jpg. -

The best cheap 1-2 month sew-in kinky curly I've sound is Yvonne's Brazilian Kinky Curly. It's usually on sale where you can get 3 bundles for around 100. The hair can be re-used, but I wouldn't sew it in multiple times, I'd make a wig. There are lot of detailed reviews on Youtube, and the review section on the site is full of true customer reviews (All AlieExpress shops have the fake spammy reviews but this one has a great deal of real customers)

The following pics are Yvonne Hair:
http://s376.photobucket.com/user/krisaela1/media/IMG_20150430_123746_zpsfa1kbmsh.jpg.html -
http://s376.photobucket.com/user/krisaela1/media/IMG_20150507_130310_zpsauoq7zmm.jpg.html -
http://s376.photobucket.com/user/krisaela1/media/IMG_20150511_120920_zpsv9qery17.jpg.html -

Lastly, my HeatFree. I haven't taken many pics with it yet because my face has been kinda busted as of late, but I love it. Minimal tangles, minimal shedding after the first few washes IF you seal your wefts, Hasn't matted, detangles in the shower like butter. Blends seamlessly with my texture.
http://s376.photobucket.com/user/krisaela1/media/IMG_20150619_110338_zps4nvqjvvu.jpg.html -

I've got more pics with other companies, but these were the good, the bad and the ugly for me (Not in that order, lol.)

DSTruction View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DSTruction Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 22 2015 at 8:48am
What done happened to the hair game? I've been trying to find a kinky curly for months now that isnt the same as a car note! 

My CV sucks nowDead, AVs (aka CV proxy) cost $500 for 2 bundles and a closure, whats a girl to do?

If anyone has it in their heart to PM me a lead/idea/or even leave me some crumbs that will take me to a reliable CV I would greatly appreciate it! 

I am looking for a curl similar to ONYC 3b3c ... 
long1234 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote long1234 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 15 2015 at 3:15am
These products provided moisture while detangling the hair. They also defined the curls very well and leaved the hair smelling great
Nigerian_princess View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Nigerian_princess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 13 2015 at 9:58am
I just found 3 experimental KC uparts I made forever ago and the hair is still awesome! They were sitting in a plastic bag all clumped together and they came apart and combed out so easily. I wish I could remember who I bought the hair from so I could get some more. Not that I even need it...

Edited by Nigerian_princess - Jun 13 2015 at 9:59am
miamiu27 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote miamiu27 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 10 2015 at 8:55am

I didn't know people still purchased from them either.  I was giving them the side eye when they changed their name.

Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
DH Gate
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Human Hair Wigs
Double Leaf Wig
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Senghori Shells
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 297>