Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Hair Care > Weaves / Extensions
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Angkor Cambodian Hair

The Ultimate Kinky Curly Thread (All Vendors)

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 293>
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Bootiful Cream

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 16 Votes, Average 4.06  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Gods Child View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gods Child Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: The Ultimate Kinky Curly Thread (All Vendors)
    Posted: 44 minutes ago at 9:13am
Beautiful! You and the hair
Sponsored Links

solicitfashion View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote solicitfashion Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 49 minutes ago at 9:08am
HeartHeart NJHairLuvClap Very natural looking. I love it!
thickblkbarbie View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote thickblkbarbie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 hours 36 minutes ago at 2:24pm
NJ Stop, its not funny, I Love your hair, it Looks great on you, now let me, click your IG link....
NJHairLuv View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote NJHairLuv Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 hours 23 minutes ago at 12:37pm
Me wearing my my fav kinky curl texture. Very manageable & low maintence. No products needed at all. Just cowash rinse completely, airdry & go.
Follow me on IG http://instagram.com/p/wwksg1DXck/?modal=true

Edited by NJHairLuv - 21 hours 19 minutes ago at 12:41pm
mexyou12 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mexyou12 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 hours 26 minutes ago at 10:34am
Mike check out that new book us on your boss for its gonna blow your mind man see you guys next time hope you enjoyed it speech huh guy image  you hi I'm doctor Tom Peters editor at large for Muscle & Fitness Magazine I am thrilled and honored to welcome you to the Muscle & Fitness Training System this series developed by the world’s leading cutting edge sports medicine and bodybuilding experts is devoted to showing you how to carve out exactly the physique you've always wanted whether it's a strong chiseled lean body or the massive muscle a champion bodybuilder we're talking rock hard abs massive arms affect chest and mighty back and powerful legs all  http://www.menfitnesshelp.com/lifeforce-energy/ - LifeForce Energy these are now within your reach because with this series you learn the exercises and the program's to achieve the physique you desire you get twenty minutes a day you wanna feel great and build the kind a body that makes heart stop but keeps yours pumping more vigorously than ever to put the exercises and this program to work for you we're going to take you through five quick and easy at home routines that will work your body thoroughly and professionally roughly  minutes a day annual rev up your entire metabolism tone or bulk up the muscles you want to target and give you that irreplaceable failing accomplishment that you might miss because getting to the gym is sometimes just too difficult every serious athlete and bodybuilder works at home as part of their training and we've got some of the best in the world for you here today you want.

http://www.menfitnesshelp.com/lifeforce-energy/ - http://www.menfitnesshelp.com/lifeforce-energy/
NJHairLuv View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NJHairLuv Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 18 2014 at 12:59pm

Edited by NJHairLuv - 21 hours 21 minutes ago at 12:39pm
AcariaHair View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AcariaHair Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 22 2014 at 2:19am
My cousin brought me to this forum because of my itchy scalp, BUT I noticed this post on kinky curly hair and being that I sell it , and have made my same 4 bundles last 6 months I know of some HOLY GRAIL products for any kinky curly hair even if its your real hairWink If youd like to see my hair line while its on sale the website is acariahair.com or I have a direct link showing how I upkeep my hair on youtube , 
http://youtu.be/8GC6RJWeqwk 

Edited by AcariaHair - Nov 22 2014 at 8:26am
510QUEEN View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 510QUEEN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 13 2014 at 1:41pm
Hey my boo India....miss you too ill tell. red to get her booty over here and post. It looks like a lush relaxed texture
OrriannaRose View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote OrriannaRose Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 13 2014 at 10:18am
Originally posted by 510QUEEN 510QUEEN wrote:

http://instagram.com/p/vPluZOsfBd/

ShockedShockedShockedShocked I love it!
india100 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote india100 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 12 2014 at 8:34pm
Hey 510Queen ^^^ Been a while . I lost MSRED email address . Do you know which texture she purchase ? TIA
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Little Black Scarf
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 293>
  Share Topic