Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
IndianHair.net
Forum Home Forum Home > Hair Care > Weaves / Extensions
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
IndianHairCompany.com

The Ultimate Kinky Curly Thread (All Vendors)

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 297>
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Perfect Hair Collection

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 16 Votes, Average 4.06  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Flaca View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Flaca Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: The Ultimate Kinky Curly Thread (All Vendors)
    Posted: Aug 01 2015 at 8:10am
Togshair1, how long ago did that happen?
Sponsored Links

Togshair1 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Togshair1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 01 2015 at 1:48am
Hi
The hair ended up being a hot mess for me. It shed a lot, I ended up taking it out after 3 weeks. To the vendors credit they did ask me to send the hair back so they could inspect it and maybe replace it, but to be honest just did not want another bundle from them.

I really like Kamari hair, so far my favourite vendor. I ordered the curly and have no problems with it, and really like the vendor, so I would order from them again.

Anyone tried Minktresses raw hair?
Flaca View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Flaca Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 31 2015 at 1:38pm
Originally posted by NemaBee NemaBee wrote:

Originally posted by Togshair1 Togshair1 wrote:

I have just purchased Heat Free hair (for kurls) looking forward to installing. Anyone tried this hair?
Hair I will not be repurchasing is Jace Beauty DBN curly hair, it sheds so badly, so bummed that I paid good hard cash to that company. It took 7 weeks to arrived after it was meant to be a 3 week turnaround, I couldn't cancel my order which I found so frustrating as they delayed my order ....by far the worst hair company I have dealt with. Won't be doing business with them again.

Hi ! How did the hair hold up ? I am considering the for Kurls collection too :)

I know you asked her, but if you'll look on HF's website under the reviews for the wefted for kurls  collection, you'll find one by me on June 21, and another July22.
NemaBee View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NemaBee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 31 2015 at 12:58pm
Originally posted by Togshair1 Togshair1 wrote:

I have just purchased Heat Free hair (for kurls) looking forward to installing. Anyone tried this hair?
Hair I will not be repurchasing is Jace Beauty DBN curly hair, it sheds so badly, so bummed that I paid good hard cash to that company. It took 7 weeks to arrived after it was meant to be a 3 week turnaround, I couldn't cancel my order which I found so frustrating as they delayed my order ....by far the worst hair company I have dealt with. Won't be doing business with them again.

Hi ! How did the hair hold up ? I am considering the for Kurls collection too :)
bluecat77 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bluecat77 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 18 2015 at 7:17am
Hello,

I have two bundles of 22" kinky curly and the matching 14" lace that I am looking to part with. One bundle still the tag from the vendor. It was an impulse buy. I prefer to keep my coarse Yaki. Lace uncut on closure. None were ever used. I am having issues with this pre Atari form and can email pics to serious inquiries only. $300. Will priority mail after completed via PayPal.
Flaca View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Flaca Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 01 2015 at 12:42pm
Originally posted by india100 india100 wrote:

BEAUTIFUL Flaca ^^^^^

Thanks!
wendy1111 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote wendy1111 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 26 2015 at 10:04pm
check out IG @cexxyhair for more kinky curly style pictures
thickblkbarbie View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote thickblkbarbie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 26 2015 at 10:00pm
Absolutely Georgous !!! I made a kinky curly ,wig the other day,Just took it   off ,only 8!hr of wear ,that's all I can tolerate ,,maybe in a few days ,I wear again ,flaca yours nice and short ,I working with 18 20 22 24 😊,back to straight hair for a few days !
india100 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote india100 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 26 2015 at 4:01pm
BEAUTIFUL Flaca ^^^^^
Urbanique View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Urbanique Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 26 2015 at 1:53pm
Getting back into KC after a loong stint with KS.

I am deathly afraid of making my own upart. Can you ladies recommend already made KC upart wigs? 
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Human Hair Wigs
Double Leaf Wig
EvaWigs
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 297>
  Share Topic