BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > My Spirituality > Inspirational Scriptures
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Angkor Cambodian Hair

Praise Your Way to a Breakthrough

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>

Bootiful Cream

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 1 Votes, Average 5.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
sexyandfamous View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sexyandfamous Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Praise Your Way to a Breakthrough
    Posted: Jul 28 2014 at 12:57am

Worship God instead of worrying

Good Morning Brothers and Sisters,

I hope and pray that all is well with you and your family. Start your day with God by worshiping God and not worrying about issues.
There is no time to worry but plenty of time to worship God and give Him the glory for bringing your through the trials of life.”And if worry can’t accomplish a little thing like that, what’s the use of worrying over bigger things?” (Luke 12:26 NLT) So be encouraged this morning and worship God instead of worrying about things you have not control over. God is sovereign and He has set things in motion to bless you beyond measure.

Challenge of the day: God has provided what you need and when you need it, so why worry, God has every intention to give you the best. Starting with life in Jesus Christ His best gift to you. Worry not just learn to worship God. “Don’t worry about your personal belongings, for the best of all the land of Egypt is yours” (Gen 45:20 NLT)
To God Be the Glory and Many Blessings

http://startyourdaywithgod.wordpress.com/

Sponsored Links

VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sexyandfamous Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 23 2014 at 9:33pm
similar message Smile

Endure until your break through comes, and then keep holding on

Good Morning Brothers and Sisters,

I hope all is well with you and your family.  Start your day with God by learning to endure until the end.  Hold on, even through the trials and tribulations in your life; endure with peace in your mind and God’s grace covering you through it all.  Hold on until your break through come and you will receive salvation through Jesus Christ. “But he who endures to the end will be saved.” (Matt 24:13 AMP) So be encouraged this morning and know that you don’t have to throw in the towel just yet, endure as Jesus guides you through all that you are going through and facing in life.  He said He would never leave you alone.

“Is my strength and endurance that of stones? Or is my flesh made of bronze?” (Job 6:12 AMP)

Challenge of the day:  You are stronger than what you think.  God made you and you must endure until your breakthrough comes.   Endure and know that God’s grace will carry you, especially when you think you cannot go any further. Hold on, it’s not over yet, you still have some fight in you to live for God.

TO GOD BE THE GLORY FOR ALL THINGS.

http://startyourdaywithgod.wordpress.com/

VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sexyandfamous Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 23 2014 at 2:32pm

TRUST AND DO NOT WAVER!

Good Morning Sisters and Brothers,

I hope and pray that all is going well with you and your family. Start your day with God by understanding and receiving the revelation of God’s word and visions for your life. This is not the time to walk away and claim default in your life. This is the time to TRUST JESUS! “
Some trust in chariots and some in horses, but we trust in the name of the LORD our God.” (Ps 20:7 ESV) So be encouraged this morning and let The Lord show you a better way.

Challenge of the day: Your Victory comes from The Lord! TRUST Him to get you out and to place you in the proper place for His glory and for His love! He got you and will never leave you nor forsake you!”The horse is made ready for the day of battle, but the victory belongs to the LORD. ” (Prov 21:31 ESV)

To God be the glory and much peace and joy be with you this day.

Pastor Anthony R. “Victory” Sanders

Start Your Day With God
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sexyandfamous Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 23 2014 at 2:30pm
Originally posted by shaeshae shaeshae wrote:

Hear me when I say that it is not just enough to thank God and honor Him only when you've received a blessing. God wants you to show the extent of your faithfulness and trust in Him even in the midst of going through a challenge.

When you have a heart for God and you know He loves you, your confidence in His ability to deliver you soars.

The storms of life are going to come; but don't let them disturb your peace and affect your thoughts and emotions. This will only move you into self-pity and frustration. Instead, maintain an attitude of praise.

When you are in a situation and there seems to be no way out, open your mouth and praise the Lord-and don't stop. Instead of crying and complaining, give God praise

When your deliverance comes, continue to praise Him

all this is helpful.

I think this matches it, because it speaks about trusting God:
Physiqque View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Physiqque Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 12 2014 at 8:14pm
Yea gonna try... we'll see if He comes thru for me
Benni View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Benni Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 04 2014 at 11:26pm

VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sexyandfamous Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 29 2014 at 10:01am
we have to give God praise
Bijoux View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bijoux Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 12 2011 at 9:10pm
ClapAmen!
shaeshae View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote shaeshae Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 16 2010 at 1:31pm
She's precious! I'll be praying for her!
slayfresh View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote slayfresh Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 15 2010 at 7:16pm
praying I receive the same for the baby in my avi
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Little Black Scarg
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>