Extensions Plus

20 Years Old with A Business

Post Reply Post Reply
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Premier Lace Wigs

Mynx Hair

Author
LoveFatima View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote LoveFatima Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: 20 Years Old with A Business
    Posted: Mar 26 2010 at 9:01am
Hello Everyone!

I've been promoting a lot here on the forums, trying to get my business up and going! I design floral fashion accessories (hair clips to wrist corsages). And I still am in the midst of expanding the collection. My business is called Flowers From Fatima. It's still fairly new. I have to thank all of you who have shown interest thus far..You've been great motivation. Please take a look & as always, if you have any suggestions/comments, let me know! I always appreciate it.

Thank you!
http://FlowersFromFatima.etsy.com
Sponsored Links

swweet*suga View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote swweet*suga Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 26 2010 at 1:26pm
pretty...where were u during prom lol. good luck honey

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LoveFatima Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 26 2010 at 8:31pm
LOL!!!! Awww...I'm trying to be smart about this and reach the prom-goers this year. Thanks for the encouragement, truly Smile 
FancieBliss2002 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote FancieBliss2002 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 05 2010 at 1:45pm
BabyGirl you got some talent!

I am looking to start a side business myself.  I have always thought of looking into selling at craft fairs, flea markets and possibly selling to wholesales.

I have two really good craft books but I forgot the names  of them.  Try a search into Amazon to look up entrepreneurship and crafting businesses.....

Also don't be afraid to try a different venue....Your flowers are beautiful so look into flower arranging aswell...

Good Luck, Girl!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LoveFatima Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 06 2010 at 7:27pm
Smile Thanks! That made my day! I will certainly research that. I will actually look now. All great ideas. I really appreciate this...Good luck to you too! Those would be great places for us to grow our businesses.
sexyandfamous View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sexyandfamous Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 04 2013 at 7:00pm
wow, they are really pretty.
you need to find a way to get that into walmart or target...you'll make bank.
sexyandfamous View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sexyandfamous Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 07 2015 at 4:39pm
bump because they are cute and to support black business!
Sunwell
China Lace Wigs
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Netwurks Xcel21
Human Hair Wigs
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic